ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-05-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
not surprised

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
league of legends

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
yes

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
no

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
dunno, i wouldve thought they would merge servers first

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-06-2013   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

A: I was very sad when I heard about it but I kind of saw that coming, subconsciously, so I was already over it half an hour later...

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
A: Yes. I am playing Talon Ragnarok Online(TalonRO). Similar to TO. A lot of character customization, team play is much more encouraged. Most of my guildmates from Trickster migrated to Ragnarok. I wouldn't say it's a better game. Trickster is really unique and irreplaceable. Both have its pros and cons.
I also play CS:GO. I've been playing counter-strike series for more than 8 years now...

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
A: Yes.

A: Yes.

5. Did you feel it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
A: No. There is no way to keep a game alive with bans for no reasons, bugs that are never fixed, GAMEGUARD(This alone could kill any game)

Last edited by DELiTO; 03-06-2013 at 01:31 AM.

03-06-2013   #23 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

very.. very difficult..

No, study instead.

Yes.

It is OK to me.

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
I don't know. Because I never thought about the day it closes.

03-06-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaDragon Nest

Felicity85 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Felicity85,SeraphicCharm
Class: Acrobat
Guild: The~Dutch~Team*, Odyssey

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in? Not that hard, already stopped playing 2 months

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s). was playing pangya already, but started to play Dragon nest europe a week ago

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open? not sure yet

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open? don't think so

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.) Not really, gameguard issues, lack of bug fixes and the hackers really ruined the game for me.

Pangya: Felicity85 world pro E

03-06-2013   #25 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

I was suprised at first, then disappointed (cuz less wiki work XD), but I wasn't that much shocked afterwards.

Not really "new" game as per say, but I was (and still am) playing Rusty Hearts as a substitution to TO when i was bored of the later + wiki updating. So yea that kind of helped me taking it not too hard.

Frankly, NO.
Even if it was re-run by another company.
That would NOT get my characters (SealFighter, SealDriller and UJustLostTheGame) back to where they were.
I prefer to move on and keep their memories~

I could start over on one single condition.
Spoiler!

Frankly it was obvious that SGi gave up on the game like months before it closed.
  • The fact that they reimplemented the GG system while they WERE aware it was causing problems to a lot of players (i mean they listened to the players in the first place and removed it, so it kind of appears as stabbing and killing product by applying something which breaks it)
  • I've never been affected by 7767 or other kinds of bans (luckily for me), but yea I know of other MMOs who were actually giving a damn about fixing your account (or at least properly explain why it was banned in the first place)
  • The lack of strong or meaningful events
  • The lack of communication between GMs and players
  • The fact that SGi fed us up with a crapload of well-known-and-appreciated lolboxes just before it closes (to be like "ey, feed us money before we close, so we can throw it out on our other games instead of renewing our contract with the devs".)
So yea, you can guess why I am playing RH now.
They (PWE) actually give a dawn about fixing issues, something I haven't seen SGi doing.

03-06-2013   #26 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Not really since been inactive for longest time. :<

atleast the iOS version still works fine

maybe, doubt it.

maybe

the game had potentials, but its a several year old game. It is best for them to work on a new project but possibly a better TO2 or something.

03-07-2013   #27 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

On the day that it closed I didn't really feel anything at all and I logged off to play Leagues before it could log me out itself and still no feeling at all until the next day I come to forums and read all the goodbyes. I admit that got me a little teary-eyed. Trickster was a one of a kind game.. Even if I felt like I should have quit it sooner I'm still going to miss the game a lot.

The only game I am playing right now is League of Legends and I don't think I plan on playing any other game for the time being since I don't think I have time for two seeing as I don't even play Leagues a lot anymore. n___n

If TO re-opened again... I think I would definitely get on to check things and see if I knew anyone but I don't know if I'll play it again. Unless it was 07 all over again. Loved those years of Trickster.

I wouldn't spend on it again if it re-opened I would only get on it here and there. I was pretty happy with my characters and to restart is just cruel. I don't plan on spending that money again.

The bugs/glitches/GameGuard was pretty shitty. I think in the back of my head I knew it was going to close but I put the thought away because I didn't want to think about it.

Also I just want to thank GM Goldita. n__n

03-08-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PikaPalRika has a spectacular aura aboutPikaPalRika has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XRikachonaSevenX
Class: Power to_champion
Level: 287
Guild: SPARTANS/{7N}

At the first day of noticing, pvp was insanly full like old days and was pretty much fun, actually one of most emotive pvp moments becouse all memebers logged in just to see each other for the news of trickster closure. But when GM_Goldita closed the server and it looked like a common maintenance i felt emotional cuz i knew it was the end and never ever will gonna see my characters and friends playing trickster, it was pretty much hard and emotive though

Well i said to my self that i wasnt going to, but yes i am playin Elsword its a lot like Grand Chase only that its not SGI and you dont have to pay a lot amount of cash to get "hax" and in Elsword its practicly free and they have a spanish version which fits 100% for me. Im having fun for the moment but it cant replace the moments of trickster, none game will ever do =(

Of course i will rejoin to see friends how things will be there and see my character again. It would be amazing to revive those moments by replaying it. No doubt

No chance in hell, i wont spend more cash on trickster, even if speaking of my best favorite game ever i wouldnt restart from cero again, but i would go see and chat but not like the old trickster. And it would be very cruel for all of us to start over x(

I guess everybody had seen it coming, yea becouse all those issues, and becouse GM´s (except GOLDITA ^^) ****ed up things by all those banning and lack of professionality at work letting the hackers harming the community. I personaly felt it was 50% right and 50% not, particulary becouse the management was pretty lame last year, but the amount of cash you have to spend to literally enjoy the game. The 50% wasnt right becouse back old days on 2007 to 2010 it was awesome best experience ever in gaming .

03-12-2013   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

I went through many game closures and besides I was already busy with work and playing other games and bored with TO, so the closure was not hard to take at all.

Mabinogi. I tend to focus in one or two MMOs at a time and actually I had chosen that over Trickster but I got bored quickly (because of my lack of knowledge at the time) but on the recommendation of a TO friend I returned and now I at times wished I had stayed there rather than starting at TO in the first place lol.

Maybe once in a while to check things out if I got all my stuff back, which will not happen of course, but is my answer.

In short, no. Not even if I got all my stuff back probably.

The game would have closed sooner or later, but the problems mentioned probably helped to speed up the process.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

03-12-2013   #30 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in? I surprisingly took it much better than I figured I would. I was a bit bummed to find out about it closing but didn't really take it too hard once it closed

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s). I've been playing pokemon white 2, mainly doing a sandstorm based team right now, but want to experiment with some different ones now. Far as MMOs go, nothing really.

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open? It'd depend on the circumstances, if it were a complete wipe I might have a difficult time doing so. If there was a date they could resume from, I wouldn't have as much trouble.

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open? I'd have a rough time doing this with me being used to the characters I had.

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.) Given the circumstances, I can understand why it ended up closing down, there were quite a few big issues detracting from the game. That said, I do wish it could've stayed open longer.
responses in the quote

Last edited by ShinMegami; 03-12-2013 at 07:24 PM.

03-13-2013   #31 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Eh the game was already dead. Like some people, I was already playing a new game.

I'm kinda taking a break from MMOs for now. Just playing xbox and rts games.

No. Unless they stepped up everything. (Community, Balances, Updates, and etc.)

No. I won't lol.

No we were already talking about this game closing a year ago and that's what we mostly talk about when we are just chilling at PvP.

03-14-2013   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlinePerfect WorldSpiral Knights

Shaonia is on a distinguished road
IGN: Generosity
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 13x
Guild: Elements of Harmony

I knew the closure was coming for long time and that it was just a matter of time until the game closed. However, I never wanted to believe it. I was on a hiatus for a couple of months before the game closed but I was looking forward to playing it soon a lot. The fact that I didn't go for a last trip around Caballa Island keeps bothering me way too much.

Been switching games too rapidly these days. A noteworthy mention would be Skyrim, I guess.

Absolutely.

Yes, I used to reroll every summer. On top of that, starting from scratch, not having overpowered leveling equips and a large pile of cash at my disposal would be very interesting and fun compared to the regular rerolls I used to do.

Sadly, yes.

rTO
Elements Ferghus Generosity Nightmare Moon

Last edited by Shaonia; 03-14-2013 at 04:02 PM.

03-14-2013   #33 (permalink)
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

quit a while back but when i look at old screenshots it kind of hurts cos i made so many friends here...

nope trickster is my first mmo and shall be my last. U v U ive grown up tbh and am focusing more on real life

if i had my character back id definitely visit but i honestly dont think i would play again? i dont think my friends would be online anymore so there isnt a point there.

i wouldnt because i think most of my friends wouldnt either.

it stunned me but i guess it was a good move since the game was giving so much trouble to players and they werent making enough out of it as well. ><

rip sophonax 2008-2013

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

03-14-2013   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft
A few questions just for the fun of it and get a little activity going in the Trickster Forum again.

Pretty bad for me. Actually, I didn't care what happens to Trickster but after spending like $60 on MyShop during the past couple of weeks, I wished Trickster didn't have to shut down. I was really enjoying myself with my Duelist when the announcement came.

No game yet for me. I'm just playing games on my 3DS until the new game I'm waiting is going to be released at the end of March.

I guess I would join. But if all our accounts were wiped out I'd probably won't be staying that long. I've already spent like $200 during my whole stay and I'm not going to spend that much again.

I'm not going to start over. Period. Although I may stick around a bit but I won't be grinding or anything like that.

Yeah, I do. The closure of eTO is the result of endless problems in patches, management, bugs, glitches, and abusers. If kTO was able to go this far with the 9th character and shows no sign of closing, why can't eTO be like that?

If you can't guess already, I been bored lately. I have tried many games, jumping from one to another. Never found anything to replace Trickster yet.

This thread can also be a little discussion thread for the community to catch up with each other.
Play EternalBlade with me?

03-16-2013   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

It was pretty strange. I know people on these forums, including myself, had occasioanlly spoken about the possibility of TO closing, but I personally never saw it coming, well, at least not so soon anyway. I pretty much managed to accept it anyway, considering I hadn't really played or logged on for about a month or two before the annoucement of its closure.

I'm still playing the same games I always used to play even when I was still playing TO; Audition Online and Pangya. At the moment I'm incredibly glued to Pangya but I still pop onto Audition a lot.

Definitely! Even though I got bored of it and stopped playing for a while, I still adored my characters and was proud of all the time and money I spent on them.

I guess we'd have no other choice really, in which case I wouldn't mind. Even if the game went back to beta status if it came back, I'd love that.

Personally no. I feel like it was closed due to lack of problem solving and had nothing to do with money. I don't know what their real reasons were but we all know they had a lot of problems and the main ones never seemed to get fixed, so it almost felt like they gave up. I know this game had a lot more potential and I was always looking forward to seeing what the new updates were, even if I didn't plan to even log on and play.

As time has gone on though, I've realised I'm missing TO more and more as I play other games. I keep having images in my head of the characters, just running around on certain maps and doing things and I miss it.

03-17-2013   #36 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

It wasn't something that made me totally emo and depressed, but it did affect me. I'd miss the game I played the longest, which got me into MMOs in the first place, and all the friends who had left who I never got to say goodbye too.

Yea, I play LoL (League of legends) with quite a few friends. It's nice; however, the community is really bad. Even with the drama trickster usually had, usually people had common courtesy, which LoL does not. I play other games as well, but yea.

Yes, I most definitely would. I might not stay, but if I got all of my items/characters back I would drop in. I'm not sure if I'd do too much though besides log in to talk to people once in a while though, school too busy.

Not likely. I would still log in though to say hello.

I felt it was wrong; however, it was kind of unpreventable. I felt like the GMs could have done a lot more to prevent its closure if they cared, though.

03-18-2013   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to lxpandaxl
IGN: ArinaFia, Celeste
Guild: MoonLightC
Default Response

I got frustrated at first. Felt a little sad. Said my good-byes which were extremely hard and tbh, I cried just a little. TO had too many good memories for me and it will stay that way.

I was on and off TO for many years, but it pains me to never be able to go back anymore. I started playing Maple with some school friends. I'll admit it doesn't have its old feeling anymore, but it's a little fun nonetheless. (Making a KoC to get the passive buffs. If you want to add me on Scania: GoinForDa120 ) As for any other games, I play some Path of Exile, but nothing as much as Maple for the time being.

If I had the chance... hint hint nudge nudge, if a Private Server is possible... Hint hint nudge nudge... start one up please ;3 I WOULD DEFINITELY PLAY ^_^

Yes I wouldn't mind as long as I could start over with buddies :3 Why not?
^-^

Yes, I wish they dealt with it another way :c

P.S I'll check my ggftw once every few... weeks? I don't know :3 Send me a PM if anyone has a game to play and a bunch of TO players are joining, I want to bandwagon DD Or if Maple interests any of you, Start up in SCANIA and we can start a TO guild :333

XOXO
<3 TO 4Ever

03-19-2013   #38 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

Not really. I've been moved on from TO for a while. It's just something I kinda picked up whenever I felt like going on a F2P kick.

I've been playing World of Warcraft for three years now. The sake of playing a P2P or B2P MMO is for the end game content (I say this because people play for like 30 minutes and judge it??? ok) - after playing WoW to level cap on five characters in the past, I can say no other MMO can hope to compare. I've played a lot of clones/games modeled after WoW (SWtOR), and for myself they don't even hold a candle to it.
Spoiler!

Yes. I'd probably be a sheep this time around, though.

Yes, because I only play F2Ps now to break up WoW. I would be able to play TO with only investing here and there. I'd feel no need to 'rush' to the level I was at, literally and gear-wise, but I may get there eventually.

5. Did you feel it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
I think it was it's time. Just a shame it came to this, with Paula on the horizon. Let bygones be bygones, though.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

03-20-2013   #39 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
I felt a little disappointed, but I saw it coming.

Quote:
Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
Yep, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of The White Witch. I am also playing other console games, such as Uncharted 3 from time to time.

Quote:
With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
For sure. I would personally prefer if we had to start over though, and MyShop was more like how jTO has it (more powerful in-game/event equips, and timed [but cheaper] MyShop).

Quote:
Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
Most definitely.

Quote:
Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
I feel that it was time for the game to close.

03-20-2013   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

It was pretty hard because I was afraid I'd lose all my friends, but we kept in contact.

I'm a bit glad cuz I can focus on other things IRL now.

Spirit Tales - Its like... 3D Trickster... without the humor :/

Yeah, but i wouldnt do the guild thing again, im sick of it.

Just to chat, not to level

I think it was very....... sudden. The lack of caring was apparent... but there was always a degree of lack of caring xD