ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-01-2013   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Favorite moments in Trickster?

Since I'm not really liking to see all this doom and gloom associated with the closure of eTO, I thought a positive thread would be a nice good change of mood. The question pertains to any version of Trickster currently published, so have at it.

As for me, it probably has to be the times where the GMs would personally step in the PvP arena, and almost everybody was trying to frantically murder them.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-01-2013   #2 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

I'd say boss summon events for me, past some of the invisible banish circles and avoiding soki and spicy to keep from getting faint locked while guard broken they were fun and a nice way to get seals.

was pretty funny seeing mobs of people swarming a screen full of bosses too.

Only got unique gear from one of them I went to but it was a tenter hat and earring, so that was neat.

Also enjoyed when they had events that gave it out skills that were just fun to mess with like ghost busted, fireworks, and pop surprise.

02-01-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

5. 25k pop event (my first one)
4. my first jen sprint
3. reaching lv300
2. getting pearl pistol on 6th try
1. when I first played the game there was an even to get 5kms free and with it I brought the egg ghost (my first ms item and first money).

02-01-2013   #4 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Rhiney's vid.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

02-01-2013   #5 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

When GVG was actually active and fun with Katamari. We had so many fights that would go on for hours without all those LK/HV issues.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

02-01-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
When GVG was actually active and fun with Katamari. We had so many fights that would go on for hours without all those LK/HV issues.
Considering I was in katamari for quite the while. I totally agree with this. So much fun gvging all day.

Other fun events were the monsters in pvp events. Most. Fun. Ever.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

02-01-2013   #7 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Watching someone call a GM a flaming homosexual then get banned.

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

02-01-2013   #8 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

I had fun meeting all the great people that were and still are my friends and also killing the others looooool.
Loved all the cute fuses as well and the shiniesssss.
Even though I got banned sooo many times I still enjoyed getting the prettiest fuses every time I came back. I'm very satisfied with being able to say I had everything I ever wanted to get on that game and now time for some new memories on my new favorite game, eden eternal with still the most important person in my life that I met on that game
so Thank You Trickster<3 even though you brought me alot of loldrama you also brought me alot of love and joy from the ones that matter the most
Love my sis Joyce xoxo ~
OH AND .. For when I was a nub having fun in my camp were the best days on trickster in paradise~

02-01-2013   #9 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Gettting 2 Kitty Pets straight in level 190 Boxes.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

02-01-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

cant name any...there are many....but the most??but one of my fav moments is making friends!!!like besties

02-01-2013   #11 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I might as well post these things:
  • Cried when I completed the "Lycan Love" 3-part event quests with the help of a friend. (Forever Love set was among my favorite Event equips too.)
  • Getting to 3rd job on Minits/LadyGaap for the first time and joined Tomodachi~ guild.
  • Getting my first lolbox pet: Lina (angel form).
  • Getting my friend(s) to join eTO (and actually lvled up ahead of me)!
  • Scaring a nub Buffalo while I kill the Phantom School mobs like crazy with my newely-owned skills (Buffs and Shock Wave I think). It was still funny as hell when you think about it like an anime~ xD
  • Cried somewhere at Epi. 6. ending.
  • Writing my character bios and/or story.
  • Spent my 25k MS Pts, got my first MS-based set. :P
  • First Gacha pet: La Vida.

And I think that's it for now.

Last edited by Gaap; 02-02-2013 at 01:07 AM.

02-01-2013   #12 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I just remembered a favorite moment(s) of mine.

My DA Lion. I was killing mobs on Techi4 (I think) with Fan of Knives so fast that people were raging at the mobs disappearing in seconds. My party members were all like "Wtf at that kill speed?!" I practically perfected it to hit all possible targets the moment that skill came out while others were still raging at just hitting 3 at most. Fastest grinding fun I ever had for a long time.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

02-01-2013   #13 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

The moment when i got Lina the fallen and woo! I became a blue/violet bunny that looks totally different from others in game XD

02-01-2013   #14 (permalink)
e
Special

Duber will become famous soon enough
IGN: Duber
Guild: Debaters

debaters

02-02-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Seiyaryu will become famous soon enoughSeiyaryu will become famous soon enough
IGN: JimCrocodileCook
Class: Archlord
Level: 1337
Guild: Symphony/ *~Mirage Coordinator~*/Good Day

1.When i met my Beloved Rosaspina..
2.Getting my Beloved Rosaspina Gacha pet in first dig.
3.Got my first Tenter Spear exactly in 3,000 seals.

''True Loyal is stronger than all the wondrous temptations of the World'' -Sei

02-02-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

- Making it to 3rd job without using any uniques.
- When my friends / guilds were active.
- Got a fuse of the pet I always wanted. Still have it.
- When I cast Staff of Thunder for the first time and couldn't stop spamming it because it looked so awesome.
- Finally getting an inferno cape, (I know everyone has one) and then later on completing the inferno set (save the hat) for my sheep.
- Glitching people in PvP with Dimensional Rift and forcing them to relog (I did apologize afterward).
- Watching troll Raccoons explode everywhere in PvP the few weeks after the new skills were released.

Will definitely miss the experience. Even though the balance or aim of the game's content wasn't always the best or fair, it was still fun and I can only hope this isn't goodbye forever.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

02-02-2013   #17 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

1.Meeting Fujisakuu, I miss you a lot.
2.Stalking Kahru, it was a daily hobby to me.
3.When Lyn(Rare) sold me a 4g5, I accomplished my goal of getting a Tsunami Cape.
4.When me and Kahru did the Soul Masters' 5 space.
5.My first Tenter Lion Spear at 17th seal.
6.Getting 2 uniques, 5 minutes apart.
7.1st Jen Box 140, a pet.

02-02-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Old time GvGs in Caballa with Katamari, Debaters, and all the other old school guilds. Way back when Duber was still god of all Lions. Fun times.

Most of all, though, meeting and spending time with my fattie.

02-02-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

My nab as a trickster days, 2422 dragon with messed up stats, when I didn't even know how to enter someone's camp, when I thought you can fuse rusty chain with magician's staff and make it super powerful. When I thought you can craft fashion items. When there was drop evenings at paradise shop, where I got my very first uniques. When everything was cheap cheap. When I got my first million galders, by selling GMV from pop event. So many memories...

02-02-2013   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

my Favorite Trickster Memory would have to be when I got my 1st Unique by hardwork. my 1st was Golden Lion Sword but I bought it and once I had it.....well.... I didn't feel so much of it. everyone was making a big deal on how great it was and I always see it up untill Ghost Blue or over level 130.
so I don't really count it...

my 1st was a Dread Hat from Captain Skull. it took more over 100 Seals to get it (can't remember the exact number).

I never felt so proud of myself, so excite. I made such a big fuss that I pretty much told everyone. even thow some of my friend already go them self a boss set of mine or higher rank.

I was such a little girl. squicking ( did I spell dat right ?) of my hardwork.
crying over of what a great accomplishment I made for my self