ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Favorite moments in Trickster? (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/120751-favorite-moments-trickster.html)

Jon 02-01-2013 04:55 PM

Favorite moments in Trickster?

Since I'm not really liking to see all this doom and gloom associated with the closure of eTO, I thought a positive thread would be a nice good change of mood. The question pertains to any version of Trickster currently published, so have at it.

As for me, it probably has to be the times where the GMs would personally step in the PvP arena, and almost everybody was trying to frantically murder them.

ShinMegami 02-01-2013 05:09 PM

I'd say boss summon events for me, past some of the invisible banish circles and avoiding soki and spicy to keep from getting faint locked while guard broken they were fun and a nice way to get seals.

was pretty funny seeing mobs of people swarming a screen full of bosses too.

Only got unique gear from one of them I went to but it was a tenter hat and earring, so that was neat.

Also enjoyed when they had events that gave it out skills that were just fun to mess with like ghost busted, fireworks, and pop surprise.

MarkM 02-01-2013 05:24 PM

5. 25k pop event (my first one)
4. my first jen sprint
3. reaching lv300
2. getting pearl pistol on 6th try
1. when I first played the game there was an even to get 5kms free and with it I brought the egg ghost (my first ms item and first money).

Kirks 02-01-2013 05:25 PM

Rhiney's vid.

Esper 02-01-2013 05:33 PM

When GVG was actually active and fun with Katamari. We had so many fights that would go on for hours without all those LK/HV issues.

iTaker 02-01-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esper (Post 1802861)
When GVG was actually active and fun with Katamari. We had so many fights that would go on for hours without all those LK/HV issues.

Considering I was in katamari for quite the while. I totally agree with this. So much fun gvging all day.

Other fun events were the monsters in pvp events. Most. Fun. Ever.

Flipmood 02-01-2013 05:41 PM

Watching someone call a GM a flaming homosexual then get banned.

AnaSyami 02-01-2013 05:57 PM

I had fun meeting all the great people that were and still are my friends and also killing the others looooool.
Loved all the cute fuses as well and the shiniesssss.
Even though I got banned sooo many times I still enjoyed getting the prettiest fuses every time I came back. I'm very satisfied with being able to say I had everything I ever wanted to get on that game and now time for some new memories on my new favorite game, eden eternal with still the most important person in my life that I met on that game
so Thank You Trickster<3 even though you brought me alot of loldrama you also brought me alot of love and joy from the ones that matter the most
Love my sis Joyce xoxo :py44: ~
OH AND .. For when I was a nub having fun in my camp were the best days on trickster in paradise~

LauraMix 02-01-2013 05:58 PM

Gettting 2 Kitty Pets straight in level 190 Boxes.

ChiiPoof 02-01-2013 06:37 PM

cant name any...there are many....but the most??but one of my fav moments is making friends!!!like besties

Gaap 02-01-2013 07:58 PM

I might as well post these things:
  • Cried when I completed the "Lycan Love" 3-part event quests with the help of a friend. (Forever Love set was among my favorite Event equips too.)
  • Getting to 3rd job on Minits/LadyGaap for the first time and joined Tomodachi~ guild.
  • Getting my first lolbox pet: Lina (angel form).
  • Getting my friend(s) to join eTO (and actually lvled up ahead of me)!
  • Scaring a nub Buffalo while I kill the Phantom School mobs like crazy with my newely-owned skills (Buffs and Shock Wave I think). It was still funny as hell when you think about it like an anime~ xD
  • Cried somewhere at Epi. 6. ending.
  • Writing my character bios and/or story.
  • Spent my 25k MS Pts, got my first MS-based set. :P
  • First Gacha pet: La Vida.

And I think that's it for now.

Esper 02-01-2013 08:04 PM

I just remembered a favorite moment(s) of mine.

My DA Lion. I was killing mobs on Techi4 (I think) with Fan of Knives so fast that people were raging at the mobs disappearing in seconds. My party members were all like "Wtf at that kill speed?!" I practically perfected it to hit all possible targets the moment that skill came out while others were still raging at just hitting 3 at most. Fastest grinding fun I ever had for a long time.

Mis 02-01-2013 09:22 PM

The moment when i got Lina the fallen and woo! I became a blue/violet bunny that looks totally different from others in game XD

Duber 02-01-2013 09:43 PM

debaters

Seiyaryu 02-02-2013 12:20 AM

1.When i met my Beloved Rosaspina..
2.Getting my Beloved Rosaspina Gacha pet in first dig.
3.Got my first Tenter Spear exactly in 3,000 seals.

KahruNYA 02-02-2013 11:04 AM

- Making it to 3rd job without using any uniques.
- When my friends / guilds were active.
- Got a fuse of the pet I always wanted. Still have it.
- When I cast Staff of Thunder for the first time and couldn't stop spamming it because it looked so awesome.
- Finally getting an inferno cape, (I know everyone has one) and then later on completing the inferno set (save the hat) for my sheep.
- Glitching people in PvP with Dimensional Rift and forcing them to relog (I did apologize afterward).
- Watching troll Raccoons explode everywhere in PvP the few weeks after the new skills were released.

Will definitely miss the experience. Even though the balance or aim of the game's content wasn't always the best or fair, it was still fun and I can only hope this isn't goodbye forever.

:py60:

Draft 02-02-2013 11:30 AM

1.Meeting Fujisakuu, I miss you a lot.
2.Stalking Kahru, it was a daily hobby to me. :)
3.When Lyn(Rare) sold me a 4g5, I accomplished my goal of getting a Tsunami Cape.
4.When me and Kahru did the Soul Masters' 5 space.
5.My first Tenter Lion Spear at 17th seal.
6.Getting 2 uniques, 5 minutes apart.
7.1st Jen Box 140, a pet.

InfernalGuy 02-02-2013 12:16 PM

My nab as a trickster days, 2422 dragon with messed up stats, when I didn't even know how to enter someone's camp, when I thought you can fuse rusty chain with magician's staff and make it super powerful. When I thought you can craft fashion items. When there was drop evenings at paradise shop, where I got my very first uniques. When everything was cheap cheap. When I got my first million galders, by selling GMV from pop event. So many memories...

Wendyfav3 02-02-2013 02:53 PM

:py12: my Favorite Trickster Memory would have to be when I got my 1st Unique by hardwork. my 1st was Golden Lion Sword but I bought it and once I had it.....well.... I didn't feel so much of it. everyone was making a big deal on how great it was and I always see it up untill Ghost Blue or over level 130.
so I don't really count it...

my 1st was a Dread Hat from Captain Skull. it took more over 100 Seals to get it (can't remember the exact number).

I never felt so proud of myself, so excite. I made such a big fuss that I pretty much told everyone. even thow some of my friend already go them self a boss set of mine or higher rank.

I was such a little girl. squicking ( did I spell dat right ?) of my hardwork.
crying over of what a great accomplishment I made for my self :cry:

Niata 02-02-2013 03:04 PM

Hmm... I think some of my favorite moments are
- Level parties at Bugbears and Tap Field 1 all the day long
- Reaching level 130 on my sheep (was my first 3rd job chara)
- All those funny moments with friends and guild
- 1st 4G Card at Gacha
- PvP-Fun
- Reaching Level 400