ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-31-2013   #1 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*
Default What will happen to the ggftw trickster section?

any thoughts from the community and the forums mods/admins?

Personally i'd still like to hear news from kTO and jTO eventhough it would be rather depressing if some revolutionary feature was added to TO which we never got to experience

But i'd understand if the mods/admin decide to reduce the section to single topics instead of having subsections for the trickster section since the markets and guilds subsections which be (sad to say) redundant :x

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-31-2013   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

I believe a moderator said that they would keep it up for awhile, but I'm guessing it'll be a couple weeks to a month after it officially closes.

I'd like to know if anyone will keep us updated on the other versions, too. It would be pretty sad that we will never see them, but it would still be nice to know.

01-31-2013   #3 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

as long as people want me to, I will post in the future trickster content thread.

01-31-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

What we don't really need after TO close is: oh heck, I'll just say what MUST be kept.

General chat, fandom, guides and questions/answers.

01-31-2013   #5 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Forums will die.

01-31-2013   #6 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Forums will die.
Honestly.....didn't you ever watch Bambi as a kid?

"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all"

Spoiler!

01-31-2013   #7 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta
Honestly.....didn't you ever watch Bambi as a kid?

"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all"

Spoiler!
Lol? Sorry if you can't handle the truth and yes, I've watched Bambi and loved it. They asked a question and I answered it with my own opinion. If you don't like it ignore it.

01-31-2013   #8 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

Quote:
Lol? Sorry if you can't handle the truth and yes, I've watched Bambi and loved it. They asked a question and I answered it with my own opinion. If you don't like it ignore it.
That's not the truth. Like you said, that's just your opinion.

Getting back to the question. I'd still like to see updates on the Future Trickster Content Thread.

Also I think the Trickster Guides, Question & answer section should be kept as is.

Not too sure about the Market section....since I think there will still be people here playing other versions of TO. They might want a place to Buy and Sell in english....

01-31-2013   #9 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta
That's not the truth. Like you said, that's just your opinion.

Getting back to the question. I'd still like to see updates on the Future Trickster Content Thread.

Also I think the Trickster Guides, Question & answer section should be kept as is.

Not too sure about the Market section....since I think there will still be people here playing other versions of TO. They might want a place to Buy and Sell in english....
Forums will definitely die down. If you think different be my guest. I don't understand why you had bring up the Bambi reference lol. You have your say and I have mine. Also it's also your opinion that it isn't the truth!

Last edited by Joy; 01-31-2013 at 09:12 AM.

01-31-2013   #10 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I'll just say it this way. If the activity of the Trickster forum drops off, it'll get moved to the Other MMO Games section most likely. Otherwise we'll just leave it. It's not getting deleted because the game itself isn't getting completely destroyed, only the North American server is getting shut down. As it stands, we're still the best English resource for all Trickster information and I don't think there is an intention to stop being that.

Also, you realize that the Mabinogi forum is still up, even though it gets like one post every 3 months. There are a LOT of factors to account for in these sort of circumstances, so please don't run your mouth about things that you have no idea about.

Sorry, I know that last sentence was rude but I don't really know how else to go about saying it.

By the way, there was already a thread asking something about this exact same thing, from a week ago:

/forum/questions-fee...ml#post1801559

01-31-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Isatis has a spectacular aura aboutIsatis has a spectacular aura aboutIsatis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Eisbar-Eyri-Irokwa
Level: 400/400/272
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
so please don't run your mouth about things that you have no idea about.

Amen.

01-31-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Well the TO section will be closed within a few weeks, even just two.
/so what's teh nonesense of ya'll..like really how much time really people would enjoy reading about stuff they'll never be able to get o=

01-31-2013   #13 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

The ggFTW forums will stay as far I know. There had been WIP plans that the guilds section might move to the "Universal section" as the rest will go to the "Other MMOs section" if there was no other chit-chat activity.

And mods: Stay tuned as I got admin-requests for my guild as well!

01-31-2013   #14 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Lordy.

Forums will die= Less and less people will post is what I'm trying to say and this isn't too hard to believe is it? Some people only use GGftw mainly for the market thread. Yes, that last part was rude. I don't think any of us are "running our mouth". o__o

I never even said anything other then the fact that it was going to die down. If you guys are offended... jeez sorry.

Last edited by Joy; 01-31-2013 at 12:44 PM.

01-31-2013   #15 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Jesus christ people getting in a huff over someone saying the forums will "die." That's their opinion. My god some of you people are too serious, lighten up once in a while. You'll find that you get far less annoyed over trivial things

Besides, there's absolutely no doubt in the fact the Trickster forum is what attracts the bulk of activity on this site as a whole. It goes without saying that once eTO closes, the activity will slow down a bit. I don't really know what's to argue about that. I don't know why some of you think the subforum will get closed though /throws hands up in exasperation

モノノ怪

01-31-2013   #16 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
I don't know why some of you think the subforum will get closed though /throws hands up in exasperation
It's because they probably never venture out to other sections. It's just "Open ggFTW Trickster bookmark > wander in own section > daily deed done." They don't knows how things work around here so they spout whatever works for them. Heh.

Harlequin already said what is currently going on. I don't see the point of members continuing to says "OMG TRICKSTER SECTION GETTING CLOSED FOREVER!" May as well close this thread unless discussion continues about seeing what threads they wished would be updated once in a while.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

01-31-2013   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Lol this all leads back to people taking TO shutting down too seriously. Relax people xD

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

01-31-2013   #18 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Forums will die.
A lot of people here just don't post in the Trickster sections, so ggFTW itself will not die. Maybe less activity than usual, but that is about it.

Last edited by Jon; 01-31-2013 at 07:24 PM.

01-31-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
A lot of people here just don't post in the Trickster sections, so ggFTW itself will not die. Maybe less activity than usual, but that is about it.
In my opinion she didn't say the whole forums will die just the trickster part as what the title was asking

01-31-2013   #20 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
I'll just say it this way. If the activity of the Trickster forum drops off, it'll get moved to the Other MMO Games section most likely. Otherwise we'll just leave it. It's not getting deleted because the game itself isn't getting completely destroyed, only the North American server is getting shut down. As it stands, we're still the best English resource for all Trickster information and I don't think there is an intention to stop being that.

Also, you realize that the Mabinogi forum is still up, even though it gets like one post every 3 months. There are a LOT of factors to account for in these sort of circumstances, so please don't run your mouth about things that you have no idea about.

Sorry, I know that last sentence was rude but I don't really know how else to go about saying it.

By the way, there was already a thread asking something about this exact same thing, from a week ago:

/forum/questions-fee...ml#post1801559
Anyway, since the question has already been answered in this thread as well as another, I'm going to close it now.