ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-28-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mitsu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsu
IGN: Aenu
Class: Bard to_bard
Level: 86
Guild: Eve's Asylum
Lightbulb Just an idea. Yeah.

So I've been gone for some time, forgot the information to this and registered a new account only to forget it. I found the information to this, so I thought I'd come back to make a post here. Unrelated, but yeah w/e.

So I've been thinking, and I'm probably gonna make a post on tumblr to try to get people to join TO in an attempt to help revive it and possibly change SGI/Gamerage's mind about shutting it down, however unlikely it may be. I was wondering if anyone else would be willing to give that a shot or anything as well.

Before the "just let it rest" or "let it go" comments come in, let me just say this: You might not want the game to live, but there are plenty that do. I have plenty of good memories and such myself there, and I've spent a good bit of money on this game. I understand everything has to end at some point, but it's at least worth a shot to try to get a little bit more time out of this game than just a month.

I was thinking that if enough people made posts about it and got people to join, after a certain point it might make a difference. As I said before, it's unlikely, but worth a shot.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-28-2013   #2 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

You would need about 5000+ people to help you sign your petition or whatever. Thanks to GameGuard half the people can't even log on to show their love, talk about a lose-lose situation...

Good luck I guess.

Spoiler!

01-28-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

AionDarkness is on a distinguished road

A few of us have already started a campaign since yesterday. You might wanna check it out Mitsu

/forum/trickster-onl...ories-rom.html