ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (18) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-27-2013   18 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

AionDarkness is on a distinguished road
Default Project: Rebirth of Memories (RoM)

Project: Rebirth of Memories

Updated Daily! Last Update: 1/27/2013 at 5:13 PM PST
Revision log:
Spoiler!

Hello everyone. Before we begin I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Eric and I have played Trickster since the day the servers went live. I mainly play a dragon on the Jewelia server named Dragon325. Anyways, I have brought back ~LeonSchroeder~ (yes the pink haired lion) and ShugoKunisaki384 as well as made new friends through CountBl00d and SmexayCoon in order to establish something we would like to call Project: Rebirth of Memories. Without further ado, let's begin.

What is RoM?
  • A campaign with one goal, to keep Trickster Global alive in one way or another
  • An opportunity for Tricksters to reunite again for the game they love

Objective
  • Run a Kickstarter to raise money so we can run the game ourselves
  • Getting the attention of other publishers to pick up the game

Plans
  • Rallies
  • Petitions
  • Mail campaigns
  • Screenshot collections
  • Possibly Kickstarter

Schedule
First Rally - Friday, February 1, 2013 - 5:00 PM PST – Pacific Standard Time <-- Click if you aren't sure of time
Objective:
  • Gather Tricksters at Megalo Square of their respective servers by Don Cavalier statue. Multiclient if you can and enjoy both Jewelia and Fantasia fun!
  • Socialize and campaign for our game
  • Take lots of screenshots
  • Submit screenshots to Facebook page
  • Getting more people's attention
  • Post screenshots to Gamerage's forum as well as sending them to Gamerage
  • Have fun!
  • Can't make it? Like the Facebook page and post old screenshots anyways. Also remember to spread and share the information around!

Things You Can Do To Help Now
  • Like our Facebook page and post screenshots and comments and share your memories (links at bottom of post)
  • Sign the petition (links at bottom of post)
  • If you have been dropping stuff, STOP! This will only make them say that we have already given up
  • If you haven't been dropping stuff, DO NOT START. Reason above
  • Show this post to friends, even those that just suddenly grew an interest in Trickster or haven't tried the game before
  • Show other Gameragers cause more than likely this WILL effect them one day
  • Start gathering your screenshots together
  • Start planning and writing your emails and letters to Gamerage and other companies

Suggestions?

We are open to suggestions so feel free to post any suggestions. Make sure to stay on topic and that the posts are constructive and positive.

Final Words

Everyone out there, I really hope you will take a moment of your time to help support this campaign. Even those that play other Gamerage games should help support Trickster. Trickster was the game that started it all and if it falls like this, games like Grand Chase and Pangya might be next.

Please let as many people you know about this. Every bit of help will count. This is a time to make a difference and to rebuild a community.

We don't care if you are a new Trickster player or someone that believes Gamerage doesn't deserve such a beautiful game because if we all look deep down, we all know one thing is for certain. Trickster is a game that the world deserves. Trickster is a game that once brought us together and created beautiful friendship and communities like GGftw. And now, I hope Trickster will bring us together again one more time and give other people the opportunity to make happy memories and friends through Caballa Island.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ProjectRebirthOfMemories
Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/tri...ne-project-rom

Last edited by AionDarkness; 02-28-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-01-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Good afternoon everyone. We are 4 and a half hours away from the first rally which will take place on both servers at 5 PM PST at Megalopolis Square. Before the time comes I would just like to say a few things.

While we are calling it a rally, it is more of a get together. This is your opportunity to meet people and share memories and take screenshots. Be sure to multiclient and bring more characters and get the both of best worlds and use this time to have fun and just enjoy the game. I will be there on my dragon (Dragon325) on Jewelia and cat (XlxTifaxlX) on Fantasia. Feel free to talk to me or ask me questions. Also I know Valese will be on as well to work on her Megalo screenshot project.

We also requested the GMs to be making an appearance, so remember to treat them nicely if they do remember to show up. I love you all for your love and support of this project, but please be respectful and not to constantly shove this at them.

Remember the most important part about tonight is just enjoying it and having fun. See you all at Megalo tonight!

02-01-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
ElswordLime OdysseyRagnarok Online 2Ragnarok Online

Reuku is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Reuku Send a message via Skype™ to Reuku
IGN: Reuku
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 210
Guild: Spectrum
Xfire: reuku

only 491 left huh? good luck

02-01-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

I'll be there, yes, and I'll try to work on my Megalo picture... but I'm not sure how well everyone will work with me xD because : lots of people online at once = more talking = less listening q.q

But, I'll try :3

And good luck Aion! Only 490 signatures left D:

02-02-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

And what will actually happen when it reaches 1000..?

02-02-2013   #6 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
And what will actually happen when it reaches 1000..?
Hopefully something, but probably nothing.

02-02-2013   #7 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

My guess is that the petition will be used as reference once Aion will launch the mail/e-mail event. Can't say I can guarentee that this will succeed, but this is like a project to show how much you love the game and wanted it's (English-speaking legacy to continue.

Anyway anything screenshot related goes here!

02-02-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

I guess it's more of holding to that last bit of hope. Ultimately it might end up being nothing but at least we tried.

02-02-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
My guess is that the petition will be used as reference once Aion will launch the mail/e-mail event. Can't say I can guarentee that this will succeed, but this is like a project to show how much you love the game and wanted it's (English-speaking legacy to continue.

Anyway anything screenshot related goes here!
Pretty much. The petition along with Facebook page info will be sent to companies like Nexon, NCSoft, gPotato, and many more to try and get one of these companies to pick it up. The numbers are going to be used to show that there is a player base that wants this game to continue and will used to persuade them into publishing eTO.

02-02-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I see, thanks for answering

02-03-2013   #11 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

1,000 people and 338 others from Facebook (most likely overlapping with the petition) is not enough to get a company to host any game.

I know you all are pathetically sad that your game is leaving, but you guys also need to be realistic. Of course, that is not to say that a company won't/can't/shouldn't/etc. pick up Trickster, but the probability is extremely unlikely.

02-03-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ShadowMidget will become famous soon enough
IGN: ShadowMidgets
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 246/250/226
Guild: MoonLightC

With the Gm dropping the spicy uniques even if a company does pick it up i doubt they will keep our characters

02-04-2013   #13 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMidget
With the Gm dropping the spicy uniques even if a company does pick it up i doubt they will keep our characters
Most likely true thanks to a few conversations outside of this one. It hurts to say, but I do not mind. I have done my goals to reach the end of the main story (AKA Danihen x Rosaline love story), and still not sure if more episodes will continue. These epi. quests are the RPG part of the game... We play to progress it's story.

Anyway... Please no gPotato (even though FlyFF was my first MMORPG). Herd that their customer service was not as great... Or more like check the ggFTW MMORPG base for any possible companies besides the ones listed.

02-05-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

sarah28e is on a distinguished road

Thank you for creating the petition and for trying to keep Trickster alive. I don't post on the forums much, but I've played Trickster for many years and I'm very sad to see it go, and I would like to prevent that from happening. I wrote a lengthy letter in MS Word directed to the people who decided to shut Trickster down asking that in not be shut down and about some of my Trickster experiences, do you have any suggestions for place(s) that I can send/post this letter? Thank you

02-05-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Lyxiz is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nyxus | Lyxiz
Class: Beef | Witch
Level: 21x | 26x
Guild: Vintage

Really nice of you guys, looking forward to something.
-positive feelings-

02-05-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Trickster doesn't need 1000 signatures it needs about 10,000 more dollars to start flowing at least a month.

02-08-2013   #17 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiTheSoul
Trickster doesn't need 1000 signatures it needs about 10,000 more dollars to start flowing at least a month.
THISSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ss

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

02-08-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

It's funny watching people asking to keep TO up for a little more when acctually none of them are going online.. *DAFUQ*

02-08-2013   #19 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~░Polaris░~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs
It's funny watching people asking to keep TO up for a little more when acctually none of them are going online.. *DAFUQ*
People have faith that the game will live, but we have doubts as well. It's similar to waiting until the world ends(or assuming). We wait for the final outcome, it's kind of the only thing we can do right now.

Spoiler!

02-08-2013   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
People have faith that the game will live, but we have doubts as well. It's similar to waiting until the world ends(or assuming). We wait for the final outcome, it's kind of the only thing we can do right now.

Spoiler!
I say you should spend your time playing as long as you can, you'll dearly miss it in the future

Spoiler!