ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (18) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

AionDarkness is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone. Please stay on topic. If you believe the game is beyond saving then please keep it to yourself and do not post.

To all the RoM supporters, thank you for being here. I would like to assure you all that we still have a lot of plans to push forwards and though I have been busy lately, I will still try to move forward with these plans as quickly as possibly.

So at this time we would like to start our mail and email campaign. Here's a direct quote from our Facebook page describing the event

Quote:
Good morning everyone! Happy Chinese New Year!

Sorry I haven't written much lately. Sadly I have been busy with classes but that doesn't mean plans for Rebirth of Memories aren't constantly worked on. This week we will begin phase 2 to coincide with Valentine's day.

Everyone ready to write some love letters? The objective of phase 2 is to start contacting the publishers. Either write a letter or email some of your favorite publishers and tell them how much you would love them to try and pick up Trickster Online. We at Project: RoM will also be sending your signatures up to them as well.

So dust off your pen and write! If you need a list of publishers and their addresses/email or a letter template to get you started, check back in a few days and we should have some ready for you.

Have fun everyone!
So get ready your letters for the end of the week and we'll give you a list of publishers to send them out to in a few days!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-11-2013   #22 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I won't mind writing something, but the thing is that I have no idea for a trustworthy company who would pick it up. I DO NOT want gPotato to pick it up. They had a potential game that was scheduled to release, but it was delayed. FlyFF (the first game I have played) had improved, but it had became cash-focused like GR's eTO.

IDK about Aeria games, but gosh they have a TON of games and I think this many GMs that it's probably making it's good business if they can keep a ton of games. Again, the last time I played was Eden Eternal and it's pretty balanced. (Lime Odesy had nice stuff too. ;w; )

I'm sure there are people who would do that, but I can't do snail mail since the family stamps are out of reach and my handwriting is questionable.