ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-27-2013   #161 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
Thank you very much, Val. *-* It was an honor to meet you and talk to you for a little in-game. <3!

I am looking forward to the screenshot. <3!!
You're too sweet qq thank you so much for putting up with my little demands (1 step to the right, 1 step up hahaha)

Can't stress it enough, thanks a lot!! :3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-27-2013   #162 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I didn't have time to edit in the names for my SS like I said in my PM. Sorry, Val. >:

02-27-2013   #163 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
I didn't have time to edit in the names for my SS like I said in my PM. Sorry, Val. >:
Oh no worries! I forgot to tell you, I sneaked a picture of Aidoneus when I saw you 2 online xD

Thanks anyways though :3

02-27-2013   #164 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

xInspireD is on a distinguished road
IGN: DokiToki
Class: Dragon to_wizard
Level: 29X

val didnt take my picture </3

02-27-2013   #165 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by xInspireD
val didnt take my picture </3
I asked you so many timesffffffff-

q_Q

02-27-2013   #166 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

xInspireD is on a distinguished road
IGN: DokiToki
Class: Dragon to_wizard
Level: 29X

=d =d =d =d =d =d =d

03-08-2013   #167 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PikaPalRika has a spectacular aura aboutPikaPalRika has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XRikachonaSevenX
Class: Power to_champion
Level: 287
Guild: SPARTANS/{7N}

Hello Val ^^ !, i miss so much the game that i hope some other company could take over. Anyway :P did u uploaded the picture from Megalopolis yet? i cant wait to see it and save it as my screensaver ^^. TYSM for that gesture i guess we all here apreciate it a lot.
Hopping forward to play again trickster togheter us all...!

Q('C_ 'q)

03-08-2013   #168 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPalRika
Hello Val ^^ !, i miss so much the game that i hope some other company could take over. Anyway :P did u uploaded the picture from Megalopolis yet? i cant wait to see it and save it as my screensaver ^^. TYSM for that gesture i guess we all here apreciate it a lot.
Hopping forward to play again trickster togheter us all...!

Q('C_ 'q)
Hi Rika! I'm sure a lot of others are waiting for some kind of good news about eTO too D: but yea, can't know what's gonna happen in the future

Anyways, for everyone that's looking on here to see some kind of progress, I'm about 50% done editing the names into the picture. The reason it's taking a while is because I can't edit all the time + I pretty much edit the names in pixel by pixel qq (paint ftw )

I hope I will be done with it before next weekend, but I can't promise anything D:

Sorry, and thanks everyone for being so enthusiastic about this, makes me glad haha.

03-08-2013   #169 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Can't wait to see it Val.
It'll be a good memory of TO.
I'm sure it'll turn out great. <3

03-08-2013   #170 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur
Can't wait to see it Val.
It'll be a good memory of TO.
I'm sure it'll turn out great. <3
I can't wait till I'm done and post it I love it so far hehe, wish I've had more time to fill up all of Mega, but near 400 is something too :3

03-09-2013   #171 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I can't wait to see. I'm excited for it. :3

03-09-2013   #172 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

at first when I saw that TO was going to shut down... I honestly didnt really care, I actually immediatly uninstalled the game, and gave my account to my homeboy Matheus. Matheus= TheLittleBigBun/BuletsYourHead. He is the one that posed for me sinse that day I couldnt make it. (Was @ my GF's house) I also didnt want to re-instal the game. Now I am looking @ my videos on youtube and this forum and all.... Soooo Sad... Friends that I have made in the past 6 years of my life will be gone... All over Fantasia and Jewlia... Im legitimetly sad...

Thanks to Valese I will save that ultimate picture of all the good memories and probably keep it for ever.
Tysm Valese!!! <3

Last edited by PoisonousFrog; 03-09-2013 at 01:36 AM.

03-10-2013   #173 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I can't wait to see. I'm excited for it. :3
Still at 50% q_Q I got sick.. I'll start working on it asap though! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
Thanks to Valese I will save that ultimate picture of all the good memories and probably keep it for ever.
Tysm Valese!!! <3
Aww D: I'm sure alot of people feel the same way >: and I hope you will like the picture.. I didn't know Bulets was the one on your account.. xD

03-11-2013   #174 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond repute

This will probably be my desktop pic rofl

03-11-2013   #175 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocille
This will probably be my desktop pic rofl
Oh I tried, it was too big haha

03-13-2013   #176 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

^Double posting.
Bumping this for a question to (hopefully) someone who knows; does anyone know a character named Yozoh? From Fantasia if I remember correctly. It's on my name list but I can't find the actual character on my picture, so I apologize qq it might've gotten lost cause my capture folder saved over the picture, I don't know >:

Update: I'm pretty much done with the names, might add 3 more people I haven't yet (because I have the pictures) but that won't take toooo long. The picture might be up tomorrow if I feel like it's 100% finished. Thank you everyone for waiting for this long :)

03-14-2013   #177 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

Dope I cant wait!!

03-14-2013   #178 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

For everyone that still checks this for updates. :3

/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1809251

Hope you all like it!