ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-20-2013   #141 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

My IGN is Masaragi

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-20-2013   #142 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiTheSoul
My IGN is Masaragi
Oh I saw you online today but you didn't say anything lmao.. could've whispered and let me know it was you and I would've taken a pic o:

02-21-2013   #143 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Just wanna say thanks for using up an hour of your life on our guild picture. n__n

02-21-2013   #144 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Just wanna say thanks for using up an hour of your life on our guild picture. n__n
Cnee was pretty annoying

And no problem Joyce. Something I wanted to ask you though was about "Popuratziez". I noticed I already took a picture of her sheep on Fantasia, named Popuratziez aswell. I'd like to retake her picture but on "EmmiBear" cause I don't like to have 2 same names/characters on the pic.

Please let her know and contact me asap, thank you :3

02-21-2013   #145 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

Hello Valese. Thanks for taking your time doing such thing. ;o; +Rep.
Is this spot free?
Spoiler!

If so, I'd like to reserve it please.
I have another question about this too, but I'd like to ask you in-game.
This is Aremi from Jewelia.

DeviantART | Tumblr | Journal | Twitter | Trickster art thread
/quite inactive but still alive/

02-22-2013   #146 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraii
Hello Valese. Thanks for taking your time doing such thing. ;o; +Rep.
Is this spot free?
Spoiler!

If so, I'd like to reserve it please.
I have another question about this too, but I'd like to ask you in-game.
This is Aremi from Jewelia.
That spot is available, and I'll reserve it for you when can you be on? I'm on today to take a few pics myself, so just whisper AngryPants whenever :3

02-22-2013   #147 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Cnee was pretty annoying

And no problem Joyce. Something I wanted to ask you though was about "Popuratziez". I noticed I already took a picture of her sheep on Fantasia, named Popuratziez aswell. I'd like to retake her picture but on "EmmiBear" cause I don't like to have 2 same names/characters on the pic.

Please let her know and contact me asap, thank you :3
Yeah, he/she was very annoying.
I told Emma that you wanted to retake her picture yesterday and she whispered you but you were offline. o: I'll tell her to try again today.

02-22-2013   #148 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Yeah, he/she was very annoying.
I told Emma that you wanted to retake her picture yesterday and she whispered you but you were offline. o: I'll tell her to try again today.
When can she be on today? I'd prefer before 3PM PST, will most likely be gone for the rest of the day + weekend.. x:

02-22-2013   #149 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Nostalgic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
When can she be on today? I'd prefer before 3PM PST, will most likely be gone for the rest of the day + weekend.. x:
Oh will you not be here? This Saturday is the only day I can do. Would it be alright for me to take the ss myself at various locations and send them to you?

02-22-2013   #150 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic
Oh will you not be here? This Saturday is the only day I can do. Would it be alright for me to take the ss myself at various locations and send them to you?
Yes that would be fine, uhm.. if you want to be safe about a spot that's not taken, you could take a nice picture of your character on the tiles that go to Event Garden - Ceremonia :3 (Upper right corner of Megalo.)

Just position yourself so that you won't be blocked by anything and if you add your pet/guardian, make sure they don't block you.

Also please please please make sure you take the picture after 6:00 AM ingame time, when it's brightest light, and turn off every kind of (special) effects, thank you very much! :3

(Also add a seperate picture of your character's name please.)

02-24-2013   #151 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

I should be online all tomorrow afternoon, just will probably be tabbed a lot of the time >:

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

02-24-2013   #152 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
I should be online all tomorrow afternoon, just will probably be tabbed a lot of the time >:
Around what time exactly qq? Cause when you say afternoon, I think of 11:00 AM PST++ haha

02-25-2013   #153 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

I think I'm going out with friends now, but I had meant around 3 PM EST. I'll be online at like 8 or 9 EST now, and probably not at all tomorrow.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

02-25-2013   #154 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
I will tell her again today. o:

Also Val, today I wanted to take SS's of my remainder characters. Is that ok with you? I have about 5 ish characters I'd like to take with you. >: I might bring a friend or two. I'll be on anytime after 3:30 PM PST today. I kind of wanted to do it by today because I might be uninstalling it today too. q__q Let me know what you think.

02-25-2013   #155 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
I think I'm going out with friends now, but I had meant around 3 PM EST. I'll be online at like 8 or 9 EST now, and probably not at all tomorrow.
I'm online right now, it's 9:20 PM EST atm if I'm not mistaken qq
Hope you're on :3

02-25-2013   #156 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

ummm im free now...... to join this what should i do? log on and?

02-26-2013   #157 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mis
ummm im free now...... to join this what should i do? log on and?
Could you log on today? (And at what hour PST.) I'd rather not get rushed by people tomorrow on the last day..

02-26-2013   #158 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire | Noein
Class: Trickster | Knight
Level: 65

Can we redo that SS of mine from last time? I have some extra characters to use now. >:

Hopefully you're around and that spot to the left and right of my sheep's still free.

02-27-2013   #159 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Thank you so much everyone.

Give me a few days time to upload the whole thing, I still have to edit in some people and all the names :3

02-27-2013   #160 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Thank you very much, Val. *-* It was an honor to meet you and talk to you for a little in-game. <3!

I am looking forward to the screenshot. <3!!