ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2013   #101 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Aww sorry Hana.. I was already about to sleep, so I wasn't on TO >.< the area on top of the stairs in front of the Guild office is taken, I could show you where it's not taken though when we're both online :3 just tell me when you will be available.
I'll be on from now until around 2 PM ish PST (or later, depending on what I'm doing). Just PM me when you're on and we can try to find somewhere that's free <:

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-11-2013   #102 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMina
Hi! I would like to know if I'm still in time to participate in this Me and my friend wanted to be in the picture too! Any spot is ok for us, we just want to appear and be part of it, so if there is any spot free let us know!

Our IGN are:

lEmmie (me)
xXEloraXx (my friend)

And we are from Fantasia We usually stay on till 4pm (Pacific Time/TO's time), so if you can between that time would be nice~

Thanks in advance
I'm on right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage
I'll be on from now until around 2 PM ish PST (or later, depending on what I'm doing). Just PM me when you're on and we can try to find somewhere that's free <:
Like I said ^
I'm on right now >.< half an hour later than you wrote q.q hope you're still on, gonna check Fantasia right now!

<EDIT> Actually.. I'm not sure if I can get on, trying to but TO won't let me for some reason xD

Last edited by Valese; 02-11-2013 at 02:36 PM.

02-11-2013   #103 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold

TO won't let me log back in, either :< Perhaps we can do this another day? What time's are you available, Val? I'll try to get on around those times.

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

02-11-2013   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Bongohead is on a distinguished road
IGN: Geepie
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 24x
Guild: Dawn

Hi there! Me (Geepie) and SmasHGuY would like to be in the picture.
Geepie near "Dawn's spot" (the pillows), and Smash anywhere, maybe a stall?
I can't seem to log on now either, but if you tell me the spot I could send the SS to you?
=o

02-11-2013   #105 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TO won't let me log back in, either :< Perhaps we can do this another day? What time's are you available, Val? I'll try to get on around those times.
I'm not busy this week in the mornings, (unless something comes up suddenly) so hmm.. do you think you could log on tomorrow around 11AM or a bit later but around that time? :3 I'll make sure to be on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongohead
Hi there! Me (Geepie) and SmasHGuY would like to be in the picture.
Geepie near "Dawn's spot" (the pillows), and Smash anywhere, maybe a stall?
I can't seem to log on now either, but if you tell me the spot I could send the SS to you?
=o
Hi there Geepie,

I'd prefer taking the pictures for the Dawn guildies myself since there's going to be a few people there so I can control where everyone goes easier :3 also if you could log on when they will, which will be around the 22nd of February (still waiting for a reply back about that) it would be easier for me to edit all you guys onto the big picture.

As for Smashguy, if he wants to be in a stall, the only stalls taken are the 2 next to the gate in front of Megalo Bank, and the ones on top of the bottom fountain. But I'd also prefer taking the pic myself, because some of them have people in front or next to the stalls, so I would be the only one able to prevent him from mixing up with anyone.

Last edited by Valese; 02-11-2013 at 03:42 PM.

02-11-2013   #106 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Bongohead is on a distinguished road
IGN: Geepie
Level: 24x
Guild: Dawn

Quote:

Hi there Geepie,

I'd prefer taking the pictures for the Dawn guildies myself since there's going to be a few people there so I can control where everyone goes easier :3 also if you could log on when they will, which will be around the 22nd of February (still waiting for a reply back about that) it would be easier for me to edit all you guys onto the big picture.

As for Smashguy, if he wants to be in a stall, the only stalls taken are the 2 next to the gate in front of Megalo Bank, and the ones on top of the bottom fountain. But I'd also prefer taking the pic myself, because some of them have people in front or next to the stalls, so I would be the only one able to prevent him from mixing up with anyone.
Ok, I'll try to get to guildies to make Geepie's one. As for Smash, I'll try to log randomly this week and check if you're on.
Thanks!

02-11-2013   #107 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Some ggFTW users that posted here a while ago haven't contacted me back about a time or date when they could log on for me to take a pic. If you're reading this and you have a way to contact them easily, please do so for me. The list of ggFTW users:

GDBunny
Kusuriuri
DeathAngelMaka
Bear
LauraMix
Verse
Mis
lask1483
Dare
killerjaxa
0asis
AionDarkness
SceneSky
Esperetta
BriannaPuss
jackcow
DELiTO
Advenna
Settie
Seiyaryu
DaniSheep
Primal
Daze

Thanks guys, remember, this will be going on until the 27th of February.

02-11-2013   #108 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongohead
Ok, I'll try to get to guildies to make Geepie's one. As for Smash, I'll try to log randomly this week and check if you're on.
Thanks!
It would be easier if you could log on tomorrow around noon PST. Seeing as I will be on around 11:00 AM PST for MagicianHana.

And I don't know what you mean with you'll try to make guildies get Geepie's D; I meant log on Geepie when your guildies log on aswell, so it'll be easier for everyone :3

02-11-2013   #109 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games

Quote:
I'm not busy this week in the mornings, (unless something comes up suddenly) so hmm.. do you think you could log on tomorrow around 11AM or a bit later but around that time? :3 I'll make sure to be on.
I won't be available during that time because I'll be at school. However, I can probably leave my character afk somewhere, but I won't be back til around 3:30 ish. If it's okay to afk stand somewhere, just gimme a list of places that are free and i'll choose somewhere to afk.

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

02-11-2013   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
I won't be available during that time because I'll be at school. However, I can probably leave my character afk somewhere, but I won't be back til around 3:30 ish. If it's okay to afk stand somewhere, just gimme a list of places that are free and i'll choose somewhere to afk.
If you mean 3:30 PST, I can try to log on at around 4:00 PM PST instead :3

Otherwise please try to AFK (sit or stand, whichever you prefer) your sheep right here (also please make sure if you're going to have a pet, not to have it block your character, and same goes for a guardian) ;

facing the way the arrow is pointing.

I'll hop onto Fantasia some time tomorrow to check if you're AFK there. Thank you

02-11-2013   #111 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x

SINCE YOU BEGGED,
I'll catch you on tomorrow so you can do a photo-shoot of the fabulous me
You know you want to.

02-11-2013   #112 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
SINCE YOU BEGGED,
I'll catch you on tomorrow so you can do a photo-shoot of the fabulous me
You know you want to.

YOU KNOW YOU LOVED THE WAY I 'BEGGED'

Anyways, better see you tomorrow <3 XD

02-11-2013   #113 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

Haven't been on computer lately ^^' Life got busy all of a sudden.

I can try either tomorrow after 9pm PST, or on Thursday at the same time. If you need me earlier, I can get on as early as 7pm though.

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

02-11-2013   #114 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advenna
Haven't been on computer lately ^^' Life got busy all of a sudden.

I can try either tomorrow after 9pm PST, or on Thursday at the same time. If you need me earlier, I can get on as early as 7pm though.
Tomorrow 7:00 PM would be great :3

02-11-2013   #115 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

Okay I'll try. I hope the rush hour traffic cooperates. x_x

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

02-11-2013   #116 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advenna
Okay I'll try. I hope the rush hour traffic cooperates. x_x
Aww haha, I'll be on from 7:00 to 9:00 PM PST on and off then to try and catch you on x:

02-12-2013   #117 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

lMina is a jewel in the roughlMina is a jewel in the roughlMina is a jewel in the rough
IGN: lEmmie/lMina(Duelist)
Level: 22x-20x/24x-2xx
Guild: SilentMoon
Xfire: ??? ._.

Yesterday we had problems logging on TO as well as today's morning. We are right now online and probably (like I said yesterday) we should stay on till 4pm. If you are free now, let me know Thank you~

EDIT: Once again, thanks alot! Can't wait to see the final picture! :3 <3

Last edited by lMina; 02-12-2013 at 03:37 PM.

02-12-2013   #118 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMina
Yesterday we had problems logging on TO as well as today's morning. We are right now online and probably (like I said yesterday) we should stay on till 4pm. If you are free now, let me know :) Thank you~
Done :D thanks again Mina & Elora <3

02-12-2013   #119 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

MagicianHana - done! Thanks again :3

02-12-2013   #120 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Primal has a spectacular aura aboutPrimal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: iSavage | Merceless
Class: I'm a Gladiator, 4 Life. to_mercenary
Level: ALvTooLow
Guild: God Of War

I still need to download it again and I've been busy IRL but don't worry too much about it, if anything I'll just take some pics myself n' sorry for saying you were taking a big picture on the 27th, I misunderstood you |: