ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-05-2013   #81 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Seiyaryu will become famous soon enoughSeiyaryu will become famous soon enough
IGN: JimCrocodileCook
Class: Archlord
Level: 1337
Guild: Symphony/ *~Mirage Coordinator~*/Good Day

Here the spot.

I'm online everyday just pm my Lion

''True Loyal is stronger than all the wondrous temptations of the World'' -Sei

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-05-2013   #82 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiyaryu
I'm online everyday just pm my Lion
Alright :3 that spot isn't taken, I'll try to catch you on asap!

02-08-2013   #83 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡

I guess i missed it ? D:

02-08-2013   #84 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0asis
I guess i missed it ? D:
Nope you didn't miss it D:

I'll probably update in my first post aswell but anyways;

- This will be going on until the 27th of February, that means until the game shuts down. So everyone has time till the 27th to choose a spot in Megalo and let me know so I can add you to the big picture.

- I need more ggFTW'ers to participate! :3

02-08-2013   #85 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Primal has a spectacular aura aboutPrimal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: iSavage | Merceless
Class: I'm a Gladiator, 4 Life. to_mercenary
Level: ALvTooLow
Guild: God Of War

Can you put me in like in the Laplanoel pic P:? Not sure if I'll be able to go but I'll try just to have a memory of iSavage {:

02-08-2013   #86 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal
Can you put me in like in the Laplanoel pic P:? Not sure if I'll be able to go but I'll try just to have a memory of iSavage {:
Can you log on on any of your characters? o: I can't take you from the Lap pic and put you in Mega q.q

02-08-2013   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Can you log on on any of your characters? o: I can't take you from the Lap pic and put you in Mega q.q
Yeah I meant let's make it a big picture like in Lapla. If I can't attend I'll try n log n take a pic in a random spot or something, thanks {:

02-08-2013   #88 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal
Yeah I meant let's make it a big picture like in Lapla. If I can't attend I'll try n log n take a pic in a random spot or something, thanks {:
Haha, I am making a big picture like the Laplanoel one D;.. tell me when you can log on so we can talk about a spot together, because a lot of places in Megalo are taken already, easier to talk about it in-game when we're both on :3

02-09-2013   #89 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Haha, I am making a big picture like the Laplanoel one D;.. tell me when you can log on so we can talk about a spot together, because a lot of places in Megalo are taken already, easier to talk about it in-game when we're both on :3
Alright I'll stay in touch with you

02-09-2013   #90 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Val Val Val Val!~ I want to definitely join. Just haven't had time to log on recently. I'll send you a PM with some spots I would like to take (if they aren't taken yet) soon. :3

02-09-2013   #91 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
Val Val Val Val!~ I want to definitely join. Just haven't had time to log on recently. I'll send you a PM with some spots I would like to take (if they aren't taken yet) soon. :3
Alright, I'll be waiting for the pm

02-10-2013   #92 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Daze will become famous soon enoughDaze will become famous soon enough
IGN: MimosaZenia/DiagonAllie
Class: Fox/Sheep/more... to_sheep
Level: 400/400
Guild: Benevolence

Hi Val, I'd like to be included too, but was hoping to round up some friends to be there too. Many don't log, but maybe this weekend I can catch them and you online to get the screen captures.

Thanks
Ze/Dia (Allie)

02-10-2013   #93 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daze
Hi Val, I'd like to be included too, but was hoping to round up some friends to be there too. Many don't log, but maybe this weekend I can catch them and you online to get the screen captures.

Thanks
Ze/Dia (Allie)
Let me know when you guys can be on. I'm always gone on weekends so you'd have to catch me on during the weekdays, hope that's not a problem :3

02-10-2013   #94 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Hi there Val! I'd like to be part of this as well, though I'm on Fantasia. I'll be standing near the top of the steps in front of the guild management office. I'll be on for the next two or three hours.

(if my spot's taken, I can go somewhere else)

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

02-11-2013   #95 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

I have downloaded the game again, right now I am having problems on updating it - getting alot of errors - but i will try to log in those 4 next days. I'm at jewelia, and my IGN is Credo, as well

EDIT: Sucessfully installed the game again, and I am rolling around with some nostalgia walks. If you guys are up to do something like those screenies, just say the word...

Last edited by Credo; 02-11-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Prevent double-posting

02-11-2013   #96 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage
Hi there Val! I'd like to be part of this as well, though I'm on Fantasia. I'll be standing near the top of the steps in front of the guild management office. I'll be on for the next two or three hours.

(if my spot's taken, I can go somewhere else)
Aww sorry Hana.. I was already about to sleep, so I wasn't on TO >.< the area on top of the stairs in front of the Guild office is taken, I could show you where it's not taken though when we're both online :3 just tell me when you will be available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credo
I have downloaded the game again, right now I am having problems on updating it - getting alot of errors - but i will try to log in those 4 next days. I'm at jewelia, and my IGN is Credo, as well

EDIT: Sucessfully installed the game again, and I am rolling around with some nostalgia walks. If you guys are up to do something like those screenies, just say the word...
Hope you're still on, I can log on now quickly to take pics if not then please let me know when you will be available again.

02-11-2013   #97 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I'd like to do this but I have no idea which spots are still available. >: Want me to get online to discuss it? I'm GMT+8 at the moment, so probably 16 hours ahead of you. Or you could message me about it on Facebook, whichever is more convenient. I'll log on once I know the spot.

02-11-2013   #98 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

I am online right now, and till 16th I can mess around (after that I will go back to my town, which has no internet on home.... yet). If you want to take pics now, just whisper me, but if you want to wait for more people to fit inside, it's all right... If i'm not online when you need me, send a PM.

02-11-2013   #99 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
I'd like to do this but I have no idea which spots are still available. >: Want me to get online to discuss it? I'm GMT+8 at the moment, so probably 16 hours ahead of you. Or you could message me about it on Facebook, whichever is more convenient. I'll log on once I know the spot.
Yes please, preferably on TO, otherwise FB is fine too :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credo
I am online right now, and till 16th I can mess around (after that I will go back to my town, which has no internet on home.... yet). If you want to take pics now, just whisper me, but if you want to wait for more people to fit inside, it's all right... If i'm not online when you need me, send a PM.
Credo - Done! Thanks again! :3

Last edited by Valese; 02-11-2013 at 10:22 AM.

02-11-2013   #100 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

lMina is a jewel in the roughlMina is a jewel in the roughlMina is a jewel in the rough
IGN: lEmmie/lMina(Duelist)
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 22x-20x/24x-2xx
Guild: SilentMoon
Xfire: ??? ._.

Hi! I would like to know if I'm still in time to participate in this Me and my friend wanted to be in the picture too! Any spot is ok for us, we just want to appear and be part of it, so if there is any spot free let us know!

Our IGN are:

lEmmie (me)
xXEloraXx (my friend)

And we are from Fantasia We usually stay on till 4pm (Pacific Time/TO's time), so if you can between that time would be nice~

Thanks in advance