ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-28-2013   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
Hehe, thank youuuuu. =D And good luck! Basically I imagined my coon as the 'troublemaker' and likes to get into my main's hair and my other main is just like, '.... =___=;'. XD That's the best way I'd like to see them remembered.
I have little stories like that too for my characters.. that's just how much we're attached to the game and our characters I guess qq

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
This somehow turns out really interesting, like a yearbook. We won't see it until it's finish but I'm already inpatient.

There's a lot of stalls around Mega, anyone filling them up or is it gonna be run by the cats?
Yea :3 I'd like to keep the whole thing a secret until I'm satisfied with the character amount. I have some kind of idea I'll be editing in the picture around 1 stall and another is taken, but the rest are all available for whoever wants them

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-28-2013   #42 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Yea :3 I'd like to keep the whole thing a secret until I'm satisfied with the character amount. I have some kind of idea I'll be editing in the picture around 1 stall and another is taken, but the rest are all available for whoever wants them
If you have room in your Mega, could you PM me a free area? :3

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

01-28-2013   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
If you have room in your Mega, could you PM me a free area? :3
There's a lot of room still :3 just choose a spot and let me know and I'll tell you if it's taken or not xD

01-28-2013   #44 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Val, are you on atm? I'll be waiting at Mega. And unfortunately I don't think Shadow is on even though I and he got the screenshot.

01-28-2013   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

this sounds fun >A< I'll try to catch you tmrw since I gotta sleep now for exams~ that and I'd like to put a few chars on the map. with precious fuses ;A:
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

01-28-2013   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Val, are you on atm? I'll be waiting at Mega. And unfortunately I don't think Shadow is on even though I and he got the screenshot.
Aww.. do you think you could contact Shadow so he'll be on aswell when I take the picture? D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryuki
this sounds fun >A< I'll try to catch you tmrw since I gotta sleep now for exams~ that and I'd like to put a few chars on the map. with precious fuses ;A:
I'm not sure what time I'll be available tomorrow due to something happening in rl, but I'll try to be on q.q just let me know a spot you'd like to reserve and I'll try to catch you on :3 oh and please let me know if you're from J or F, thank you

01-28-2013   #47 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

The thing is that I don't have his contact address outside of TO. :X And I can't stay long... I have been waiting for half an hour already? Sorry, but this game is out of my PC's league with it's spike lag.

01-29-2013   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineCombat ArmsMapleStory

killerjaxa is on a distinguished road
IGN: xSweetBunnyx
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 131 Champion
Guild: Recruit me. I'm awesome!
Xfire: None at all

Farewell trickster. Will be missed.

01-29-2013   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡

Val, when you doing this? I want to be on. Mail me in To or pm here when i have to be online PLEASEEE k ily.

01-29-2013   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

AionDarkness is on a distinguished road

Btw, for those that are joining the meet up that RoM is putting together this Friday at 5 PM PST, Valese should be able to be there as well and she can take your screenshot then if you're looking for a time to find her =)

Or if you don't know where you want to stand yet =p

01-29-2013   #51 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Hey Val, are you on at the moment? I'm logging on right now! I hope I do not D/C again. Service was being a baka lately.

01-29-2013   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsLegend of Edda
Awards Facebook Fan

Scenesky is on a distinguished road
Class: Primadonna to_primadonna
Level: 27X

I feel so sad, whenever i see posts like "Trix is shutting down". I cant accept the reality D:

01-29-2013   #53 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

I think Mega is currently experiencing map fail...

01-29-2013   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to all
IGN: BriannaPuss
Class: *****Cat to_model
Level: 397
Guild: MoonlightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta
I think it is too...
I hope not, I wanna be in the pic. ;(

01-29-2013   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

jackcow will become famous soon enough
Guild: None

Ill be on ~Yuji~ and Shinycow val just tell me the time ) at fb

01-29-2013   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

Server: Fantasia

Will be on(afk) today(Wednesday, January 30) from 12AM to 18PM EST. Near the big statue.

01-30-2013   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolut
Val, when you doing this? I want to be on. Mail me in To or pm here when i have to be online PLEASEEE k ily.
It's anytime, you gotta tell me a time you can be on, so I'll get on D: but yea.. map move fail errors ughhhh.

Quote:
Hey Val, are you on at the moment? I'm logging on right now! I hope I do not D/C again. Service was being a baka lately.
Sorry Gaap D: I was asleep at the time you posted this, uhm, if you can't seem to get on at the same times, are you gonna be at the RoM Rally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenesky
I feel so sad, whenever i see posts like "Trix is shutting down". I cant accept the reality D:
I'm still hoping for some kind of miracle xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaPuss
I think it is too...
I hope not, I wanna be in the pic. ;(
That's just great :l can't log on my bunny or raccoon because they were both AFK in mega.. hope it fixes itself soon because I don't want TO to die without being able to finish this picture omggggg. -w-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackcow
Ill be on ~Yuji~ and Shinycow val just tell me the time ) at fb
I'll let you know when map fails are fixed I guess :/ not getting my hopes up. So many people I haven't caught on yet that wanted to take pics..

01-30-2013   #58 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I don't have "classes" on Friday, so I should be able to get on~ Plus I have that guy on my MSN/Skype list~ So he would inform me~

01-30-2013   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELiTO
Server: Fantasia

Will be on(afk) today(Wednesday, January 30) from 12AM to 18PM EST. Near the big statue.
You have to be more specific about the statue, because the surrounding area and front are pretty taken D: I could point out a few available spots around it though :3

Quote:
I don't have "classes" on Friday, so I should be able to get on~ Plus I have that guy on my MSN/Skype list~ So he would inform me~
Alright :3 let's hope the servers will be miraculously fixed by Friday :/

01-30-2013   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Well the map fails are fixed I'll be on for about 2 more hours, then I'm gone for most of the day D: