ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-26-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mis
Ill join, right now downloading....
Aww haha, oki xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-26-2013   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

iKandel is on a distinguished road
IGN: iKandel
Class: Priest to_wizard
Level: 28x
Guild: [Arcanite]

I'm online in Jewelia now.
Where would you like me? XD

01-26-2013   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKandel
I'm online in Jewelia now.
Where would you like me? XD
Thanks again, Kandel!

01-27-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Wandering Eye

Niata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Niata
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Bloodline

I would like to reserve a spot for my sheep and my cat plz x3

01-27-2013   #25 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Awwwwww, Mini. ; ; /was AFK DX

But yes! Just lemme know when I should be online, Val and I'll be there. oAo I'd like to add three of my main characters (Kanani, I3reakd0wn and Jacquelynne) to the picture. ; ;

I got work tho and won't be home until 11:30pm-12am CST. @_@; My next day off is Friday.

01-27-2013   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

i can be on anytime now..tell me when you can be on

01-27-2013   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niata
I would like to reserve a spot for my sheep and my cat plz x3
Please let me know server, names and the spots you'd like to reserve so I can let you know if they're taken or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
oAo I'd like to add three of my main characters (Kanani, I3reakd0wn and Jacquelynne) to the picture. ; ;

I got work tho and won't be home until 11:30pm-12am CST. @_@; My next day off is Friday.
Hmmm.. so lets say 12am CST.. that would be 10pm PST? If we can't seem to be online at the same time we can try Friday I guess xD

Make sure you choose a spot (or 3 depending on where you want your characters :3) and I'll let you know if they're taken or not.

Thank you Saku

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDBunny
i can be on anytime now..tell me when you can be on
Haha uhm, I could log on right now for a while :3

01-27-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Wandering Eye

Niata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Niata
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Bloodline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese

Please let me know server, names and the spots you'd like to reserve so I can let you know if they're taken or not
My Sheep is Niata
My Cat is MelodyStar
Both are on Jewelia x3

I would like to reserve one of the spots for both characters, if available
Spoiler!

I'm online atm x3

01-27-2013   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niata
My Sheep is Niata
My Cat is MelodyStar
Both are on Jewelia x3

I would like to reserve one of the spots for both characters, if available
This one isn't taken :3 I'll be right there!

01-27-2013   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games

i need to wait for my friend to take it with me..how about i just send you the SS??? i might send it to you tomorrow :3

01-27-2013   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
i need to wait for my friend to take it with me..how about i just send you the SS??? i might send it to you tomorrow :3
Alright :3

Please make sure you take the screenshot after 6:00 AM TO time (in-game clock) when it's brightest in game, make sure you turn off special effects and map effects. Make sure your pets aren't blocking you guys (like face/equipments you would like to be visible etc.) Or you can just remove pets.

If you guys have Guardians; try to make them stay as far as possible if you want me to remove them, or keep them close and not block anything (like with pets).

Try to take a clear screenshot of both your names (without the cursor blocking a part of it) and send it to me, or post here :3

Oh and save it as .PNG please xD or change screenshots to .BMP by going through Option > Function > Screen Shot > click BMP.

Thank you! After you post/mail it, I'll let you know if I (or you) have to retake it or if it's fine :3

01-27-2013   #32 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Well, is this spot okay? I'm gonna cram my chars around there. I got a funny scenario in mind and it's just perfect and humorous to myself. 8D

[IMG][/IMG]

If so, I'll start screenshotting them when you give the okay. If not, I'll find another spot. ;o

01-27-2013   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Well, is this spot okay? I'm gonna cram my chars around there. I got a funny scenario in mind and it's just perfect and humorous to myself. 8D

[IMG][/IMG]

If so, I'll start screenshotting them when you give the okay. If not, I'll find another spot. ;o

That spot is actually taken xD.. and the surrounding area might be reserved (the person didn't actually say they want it 100% just yet, but asked me if it's taken or not).

Also your screenshot is .JPG, and it's not completely morning (brightest = after 6:00 AM in game time) Q_Q + your special & map effects are on.. if you want to take the screenies yourself please read what I posted above.

It would be greatly appreciated <3 and thank you :3

(I still prefer taking the pics myself though hehe Dx)

01-27-2013   #34 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Oh I know and I read what you wanted in a screenshot, I was just highlighting the part to show you before I start screenshotting my chars. ;< Sorry for being a pain in the butt.

Hmmm, I'll go find another location. I got another place in mind. Will either post a new reply or edit shortly.

EDIT: Oh wait, since I'm online now, you wanna hop onto Fantasia now? It's 10am in-game right now tho'. x-x;

Eh, I'm gonna go ahead and follow your instructions and screen when 6am TO time hits. If that spot is taken, just lemme know and I'll move somewhere else. @_@;

Last edited by Sakurah; 01-27-2013 at 11:53 PM.

01-28-2013   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

Is the light pole near Pia available? That's where I always AFK my bunny. ;o; If not I'll think of something else. x3

01-28-2013   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

lask1483 has a spectacular aura aboutlask1483 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: lasky04/Bunsbuns
Class: Priest/Duelist
Level: 359/290
Guild: ~CRISIS^/MoonlightC

all players in the philippines of TO setting up to log in this coming saturday night around 7pm philippines time.. its 9pm here and 5am in TO time in gamerage. im lazy to compute .. well i hope u log in that time.. .. TRICKSTER ONLINE FOREVER.~

01-28-2013   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games

just read what is above... ;-; which spot is mine????i might have 2 people take it together with me....or just 1 with me

01-28-2013   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
EDIT: Oh wait, since I'm online now, you wanna hop onto Fantasia now? It's 10am in-game right now tho'. x-x;

Eh, I'm gonna go ahead and follow your instructions and screen when 6am TO time hits. If that spot is taken, just lemme know and I'll move somewhere else. @_@;
I'm sorry Saku, I went to sleep because it was already passed 11:00PM xD

10:00AM in game time is great, I just meant after 6:00AM when the light gets brightest :3 tell me when you could be on today and I'll try to catch you online.

<Edit> Scratch that! Your screenshots are great thanks alot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmerre
Is the light pole near Pia available? That's where I always AFK my bunny. ;o; If not I'll think of something else. x3
That spot is available I guess I'll be spending time in Fantasia most of the time today xD (unless someone from Jewelia requests aswell.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lask1483
all players in the philippines of TO setting up to log in this coming saturday night around 7pm philippines time.. its 9pm here and 5am in TO time in gamerage. im lazy to compute .. well i hope u log in that time.. .. TRICKSTER ONLINE FOREVER.~
I wish I could be on but 5:00AM for me is too late, there's a 99.9% chance I'll be sleeping D:

Quote:
just read what is above... ;-; which spot is mine????i might have 2 people take it together with me....or just 1 with me
I'll log on Fantasia today GDB :3 so I'll try to catch you online and you can choose a spot easier xD

Last edited by Valese; 01-28-2013 at 07:32 AM.

01-28-2013   #39 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Hehe, thank youuuuu. =D And good luck! Basically I imagined my coon as the 'troublemaker' and likes to get into my main's hair and my other main is just like, '.... =___=;'. XD That's the best way I'd like to see them remembered.

01-28-2013   #40 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

This somehow turns out really interesting, like a yearbook. We won't see it until it's finish but I'm already inpatient.

There's a lot of stalls around Mega, anyone filling them up or is it gonna be run by the cats?