ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-24-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Well if you will blame people for complaining about SGI then we can also blame you for not complaining and instead patting them on the back. Maybe because of the pats you gave, they didn't even bother fixing their glitches and hearing us out with regards to GG which in turn made the people who were spending quit and thus the game shuts down. If you will say people complained too much then sir, maybe you didn't complain enough.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-24-2013   #22 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

No, no. I think we misunderstood each other.

I said I do not think the playerbase's complaining was a major cause of the shutdown (but I do not think that it didn't at least play a minor role). I am not blaming them neither for this fault.

What I said, was that I am bitter because we all know that this day would come. However, we who enjoyed the game couldn't even enjoy it in peace. The same complaints are repeated over and over, but SGi saw things differently. So when complaints go unheard, they turn into rants, or at least criticisms towards those players who actually didn't mind it at all. We, who tried to at least make the best of it, get insulted (I can really name names, but I should not) for playing/liking the game. It wouldn't be so bad if it were isolated cases. But they come in droves, constantly.

Those who left the game, had their peace when they quit. We didn't have that. Those final moments where we could enjoy ourselves, we didn't even have that.

That's why I'm bitter. Not to those who got banned, they have their reasons. Not to those who complained legitimately, they had their reason.

Those who "quit" then came back just to criticize, those who complained about MS over and over and over even if they have the option to not buy/ignore (which is different form complaining about lack of content), those who keep harassing the players who enjoy the game. Those who are not thankful when SGi actually DOES something good (Tapasco Key Quests, Chaos Tower Equipments, etc...) Those are whom I am very bitter towards. And there are a lot.

If these do not apply to you, then I apologize if you think it did.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

01-25-2013   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

I got what you're saying now guess that's fair.

01-25-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BecomeAMember is on a distinguished road
Class: Everything, no. really
Level: Who needs levels?
Guild: Mexican guild

Lol I forgot this game existed but I heard the qquing on another game forum so i decided to check it out one last time. the player base is like 0 compared to a few years ago. I can see why they are shutting down...no surprise...but too bad it is happening, this was my first MMO. 2006 was a good time, 2007 even better. 2008 and onwards, i'm surprised it lasted that long.

Nonetheless farewell trickster and the peeps I met on there~

01-25-2013   #25 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryxios
tori if you want people to take you seriously, you need to just stop contradicting yourself. You say "i'm not saying you guys caused this closure" but every time you post you say how bitter you are toward people and how they didn't care enough and how they've ruined something for you (generally speaking), and all it is is blame.

I've been poking around both here and over at sgi, and i don't really see how you can sit there pointing fingers at the community specifically when from what i've been reading in multiple threads over the last few months, the problems with gameguard caused many issues that inevitably led the game to its final leg. I don't know what the player population of the game was prior to gg but a lot of posts are saying the population declined rather drastically afterward, so i can only imagine how that turned out. You say you're not blaming us, but you still imply it and it just kind of makes me... Put my chin on my hands and quirk a brow at you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryxios
If you don't like what people are saying, ignore it. Everyone has the right to their own opinions, regardless of whether you (generally speaking) like it or not.
oh god the irony

01-25-2013   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
No, no. I think we misunderstood each other.

I said I do not think the playerbase's complaining was a major cause of the shutdown (but I do not think that it didn't at least play a minor role). I am not blaming them neither for this fault.

What I said, was that I am bitter because we all know that this day would come. However, we who enjoyed the game couldn't even enjoy it in peace. The same complaints are repeated over and over, but SGi saw things differently. So when complaints go unheard, they turn into rants, or at least criticisms towards those players who actually didn't mind it at all. We, who tried to at least make the best of it, get insulted (I can really name names, but I should not) for playing/liking the game. It wouldn't be so bad if it were isolated cases. But they come in droves, constantly.

Those who left the game, had their peace when they quit. We didn't have that. Those final moments where we could enjoy ourselves, we didn't even have that.

That's why I'm bitter. Not to those who got banned, they have their reasons. Not to those who complained legitimately, they had their reason.

Those who "quit" then came back just to criticize, those who complained about MS over and over and over even if they have the option to not buy/ignore (which is different form complaining about lack of content), those who keep harassing the players who enjoy the game. Those who are not thankful when SGi actually DOES something good (Tapasco Key Quests, Chaos Tower Equipments, etc...) Those are whom I am very bitter towards. And there are a lot.

If these do not apply to you, then I apologize if you think it did.

ohhh stop whining~ man-up
we all are sad and TO sometime was just about MS - we all enjoyed it in a different ways and saying the players who complained about stuff caused TO being closing is just pure crap
they didn't care about our thought, even back then when they kept giving us lame poppuri raweds every year and now when they are closing..

01-25-2013   #27 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs

ohhh stop whining~ man-up
we all are sad and TO sometime was just about MS - we all enjoyed it in a different ways and saying the players who complained about stuff caused TO being closing is just pure crap
they didn't care about our thought, even back then when they kept giving us lame poppuri raweds every year and now when they are closing..
Quote:

Oh, and what was the reason again why we never got awesome Poppuri rewards anymore?

01-25-2013   #28 (permalink)
R
shannon is a fattie
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Sorry, Taro, but you're choosing not to have your "peace" when you give into those you are bitter towards. We had our peace when we left because we chose to either ignore or to laugh shit off.

You still have one month left. If you want peace, then go get it while you can and enjoy it.
[Lv.76] Nesa [Demon Queen]
[Lv.56] RismJ[Bellatrix]
Tumblr: Noamu
PSN: Zykre

01-25-2013   #29 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

It's kinda funny how we still miss something we hated.

I r Bulletproof~

01-25-2013   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

lask1483 has a spectacular aura aboutlask1483 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: lasky04/Bunsbuns
Class: Priest/Duelist
Level: 359/290
Guild: ~CRISIS^/MoonlightC

TRICKSTER ONLINE FOREVER... y64:

01-25-2013   #31 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Sorry, Taro, but you're choosing not to have your "peace" when you give into those you are bitter towards. We had our peace when we left because we chose to either ignore or to laugh shit off.

You still have one month left. If you want peace, then go get it while you can and enjoy it.

Taking the high road has its limits you know. I haven't really lashed out or ranted against anything in a long while. A few snide remarks in humor maybe, but that was me trying to ignore or laugh it off. People have their own opinions, and for whatever crass reason, they choose to blurt it out like a drunk. I have the game at least to retreat to then, but now...

Yes, the end is near, and yes we only have one month left to enjoy what we have, which we shall do. But "Quitters" who are returning to this game/forums just to laugh at the game/us isn't helping. Those guys can't even let us have this one month in peace.

If you quit, as in really quit the game, I respect and appreciate that. You have my thanks for giving us our peace. Though looking at the past and present of this forums, you are few and far in between.

01-25-2013   #32 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
If you quit, as in really quit the game
The funny thing is, I actually never made the conscious decision to quit.

Remember way back when when those compound stones for pets released in the cash shop and they were glitched to where they could be used on equipment? People were raving about them, because they had better ranges than the equipment stones, and were cheaper. I remember buying a set to test on an Azhi vest I had, but I ended up getting the same subpar results I get with regular stones anyway, so I left it alone after that (besides the fact it was a glitch, blah blah). I wasn't very active around that time anymore but still logged on periodically to goof off. When the announcement came that equipment comped with the glitched stones would be deleted, I did log on and Nate the vest to save it.

And then I just... never logged back on again after that. That was literally the last time I was on the game.

I don't really understand why I did what I did. When I saved the vest, I had intended to still log on from time to time, but it never happened, and I gradually lost interest in it. /shrug

モノノ怪

01-25-2013   #33 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

then again, who knows if Asiasoft comes out with a TO(SEA)

01-26-2013   #34 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
The funny thing is, I actually never made the conscious decision to quit.

Remember way back when when those compound stones for pets released in the cash shop and they were glitched to where they could be used on equipment? People were raving about them, because they had better ranges than the equipment stones, and were cheaper. I remember buying a set to test on an Azhi vest I had, but I ended up getting the same subpar results I get with regular stones anyway, so I left it alone after that (besides the fact it was a glitch, blah blah). I wasn't very active around that time anymore but still logged on periodically to goof off. When the announcement came that equipment comped with the glitched stones would be deleted, I did log on and Nate the vest to save it.

And then I just... never logged back on again after that. That was literally the last time I was on the game.

I don't really understand why I did what I did. When I saved the vest, I had intended to still log on from time to time, but it never happened, and I gradually lost interest in it. /shrug
And you actually did us a favor (no offense). I mean, though you did not officially quit, and knowing how you feel about the distributor/game, you never came back for the sole purpose of trolling/laughing. You moved on, and left us to our fun. It was very mature (and not making a goodbye thread/making a scene/whatevs, that's twice as mature). I wish everyone was like that.

01-26-2013   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
ElswordTrickster OnlineS4 LeagueRunescape

Marceline is just really niceMarceline is just really niceMarceline is just really niceMarceline is just really niceMarceline is just really nice
Class: Asura to_soulmaster
Level: 70
Guild: ♥
6 years, not including beta, was a pretty good run. Especially since the game died about 3 years in? Memories are memories, the game wasn't gonna last forever.

01-26-2013   #36 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Lets hope SGI goes belly up after this, horrible company.

01-26-2013   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond repute

The days of Rambo will never be missed :')

01-26-2013   #38 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
And you actually did us a favor (no offense). I mean, though you did not officially quit, and knowing how you feel about the distributor/game, you never came back for the sole purpose of trolling/laughing. You moved on, and left us to our fun. It was very mature (and not making a goodbye thread/making a scene/whatevs, that's twice as mature). I wish everyone was like that.
Well, if I may be blunt here, I never cared for the idea of "quit threads" in the first place because they're kind of attention *****-y and many people here are infamous for "quitting" and then returning later on anyway.

People lose interest in games all the time for a multitude of reasons. Quitting games is normal. Just quit and be done with it, don't make it into some huge deal.

モノノ怪

01-26-2013   #39 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Wow this game has been open for as long as I can remember. Can't actually believe it's happening but I kind of figured it would happen eventually. Lots of games go through these kind of decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Well, if I may be blunt here, I never cared for the idea of "quit threads" in the first place because they're kind of attention *****-y and many people here are infamous for "quitting" and then returning later on anyway.

People lose interest in games all the time for a multitude of reasons. Quitting games is normal. Just quit and be done with it, don't make it into some huge deal.
Thank you for saying that. I've always thought that and I found it utterly pointless. You're leaving a game? Congratulations. Go tell your friends in your own Guild section and not the whole Forum to see in a game section. If they're truly your friend, they would see the thread in a less visible area and wish you well.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

01-26-2013   #40 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

If they're truly your friend or interested in keeping touch with you if you leave, you'll have external means to contact them anyway, Skype, etc.

モノノ怪