ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Maintance Chat 2013 (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/119999-maintance-chat-2013-a.html)

kite384 01-02-2013 06:59 PM

Maintance Chat 2013
 
Happy new year all!

Here we go this is a forumthread where we can discuss things about maintance or while maintance.~


looks like there is no maintance today
but im sure there is one next week 9th Januar

DELiTO 01-02-2013 08:51 PM

Happy new year :D

Maintenance*

DELiTO 01-08-2013 05:15 PM

Hmm. It looks like all gamerage's servers are being targets of hacker's concentrated attacks. Nice way to start the year :D

kite384 01-08-2013 05:23 PM

Emergency Maintance 8th Januar
 
The maintenance is scheduled for 5:00PM-7:00PM PST (end time subject to change). All GameRage titles will be down during this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

:py27: i guess this is to fix Server Instability (:


they acted fast :py37: good job SGI~

Sakurah 01-08-2013 05:26 PM

Good thing I'm at work then.

Oh and SGI doing something too. o3o

Sunniiee 01-08-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kite384 (Post 1796735)
The maintenance is scheduled for 5:00PM-7:00PM PST (end time subject to change). All GameRage titles will be down during this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

:py27: i guess this is to fix Server Instability (:


they acted fast :py37: good job SGI~

Too bad they only start 'acting fast' after most of the TO population has quit. >:

Flood 01-08-2013 06:44 PM

Servers are back up.

Admirado 01-09-2013 07:00 PM

If the update includes the nate expander, I'm gonna give away free cookies!

KungFuPets 01-09-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunniiee (Post 1796744)
Too bad they only start 'acting fast' after most of the TO population has quit. >:

Better late than never :py05:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admirado (Post 1797028)
If the update includes the nate expander, I'm gonna give away free cookies!

Give away free Spicy Uniques instead! :py16: I call dibs on ALL his Spicy Uniques! :py04:

Sakurah 01-09-2013 07:48 PM

I'd welcome the CT update.

Only one way to find out. Waiting til maint finishes. :x And hopefully a patch note.

Admirado 01-09-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kite384 (Post 1796735)
The maintenance is scheduled for 5:00PM-7:00PM PST (end time subject to change). All GameRage titles will be down during this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

:py27: i guess this is to fix Server Instability (:


they acted fast :py37: good job SGI~

for a second, I thought sarcasm was intended there xD Then I noticed that it happened on saturday and sunday and from what I've heard GMs got dayoff on weekends :py44::py54:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KungFuPets (Post 1797031)
Better late than never :py05:



Give away free Spicy Uniques instead! :py16: I call dibs on ALL his Spicy Uniques! :py04:

haha! If they make this fusable again, expect a unique from me :D
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7...agonhelmet.png

MarkM 01-09-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admirado (Post 1797043)
for a second, I thought sarcasm was intended there xD Then I noticed that it happened on saturday and sunday and from what I've heard GMs got dayoff on weekends :py44::py54:



haha! If they make this fusable again, expect a unique from me :D
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7...agonhelmet.png

Dont think we will get much beside a crap event, in the meantime im making a character info pic for my characters.

Wish I was better at recolouring parts of an image on photoshop, takes so long with pen tool and messing around with the colour hue.


EnvySheep 01-09-2013 08:25 PM

im expecting a re-release of some old new years event.

MarkM 01-09-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxWrathxx313 (Post 1797054)
im expecting a re-release of some old new years event.

Well just updatedd and sofar no change in the loading screen and the myshop jpe in the game date shows seals capsules 215 and pet food so either they arnt advatising the boxes or this is gonna be replaced later?

Spankeroo 01-09-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxWrathxx313 (Post 1797054)
im expecting a re-release of some old new years event.

They've changed it each year. Last year was the little blue dragon thing.

I saw a post of a pink snake somewhere, guess that's this years :)

To all the upcoming "re-release, hate game, quit quit quit" persons please make us all happier and quit. Game is F2P for F's sake, they should turn it into P2P just to get rid of all the whingers. Quit complaining.\

P.S. Wasn't aimed at you Wrath, I just get fed up with reading forums when tools who no longer play spend their time here 'complaining' - they need to get a life, you could all apply to be citizens of loserville.

kite384 01-09-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spankeroo (Post 1797059)
To all the upcoming "re-release, hate game, quit quit quit" persons please make us all happier and quit. Game is F2P for F's sake, they should turn it into P2P just to get rid of all the whingers. Quit complaining.\

P.S. Wasn't aimed at you Wrath, I just get fed up with reading forums when tools who no longer play spend their time here 'complaining' - they need to get a life, you could all apply to be citizens of loserville.

omg yes that would be nice... and the people who keep saying Trickster is dying Trickster is dying cant hear it anymore :py64:

Trickster isnt dying anytime soon~

KungFuPets 01-09-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxWrathxx313 (Post 1797054)
im expecting a re-release of some old new years event.

Sarcasm maybe? :py44: hahaha


Quote:

Originally Posted by Spankeroo (Post 1797059)
They've changed it each year. Last year was the little blue dragon thing.

I saw a post of a pink snake somewhere, guess that's this years :)

To all the upcoming "re-release, hate game, quit quit quit" persons please make us all happier and quit. Game is F2P for F's sake, they should turn it into P2P just to get rid of all the whingers. Quit complaining.\

P.S. Wasn't aimed at you Wrath, I just get fed up with reading forums when tools who no longer play spend their time here 'complaining' - they need to get a life, you could all apply to be citizens of loserville.

Let me help you there with a "/spank" at the end of your message :py55::py54:

I think its too soon to release the Pink Snakey (Baby Snake) since there's still a month to go before Year of the Snake starts.

Wow, P2P + Timed Eqs = so much "motivation/pressure" to play 24/7 :py01:

PS. I hate maint. because I always die in suspense and anticipation on what they're going to put in. :py64:

iKandel 01-09-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KungFuPets (Post 1797078)
Wow, P2P + Timed Eqs = so much "motivation/pressure" to play 24/7 :py01:

I wouldn't mind it being P2P, I would just hope that if they did that, they would take the timer off the sprints... :py44:

Zero 01-09-2013 10:53 PM

Is there a Maint going on right now? I can't seem to get on for some reason if there isn't. The website won't even load for me to check the times either (IF there is).

FoxyFuFu 01-09-2013 10:56 PM

Yea, there is. "All GameRage titles" Are down again.


Its down until 12 am.... Yea... right.... so maybe by 3 am it will be back up :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.