ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-11-2013   #121 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
i knew SGI isnt letting us down im sure they do what they can to fix it as soon as possible

im positive that they gonna try to fix it so we can play today

and people who would like compensation for timed items how about ask them via 1:1 in a polite way its always worth a try

and i dont think anyone can blame SGI for the server troubles we dont know what is causing all this right?

dont say gameguard is causing it xD cuz thats not true there are problems that can be totally unrelated to gameguard

SGI is working active on this issue just shows me once again they do care
Good, about time!

Do wanan apologise for the angry venting on here and sorry if i offend ppl.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-11-2013   #122 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
Good, about time!

Do wanan apologise for the angry venting on here and sorry if i offend ppl.

its ok Mark no worries (:

01-11-2013   #123 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

Lately they haven't been bothered to give compensation when they used to last year by giving exp/tm event

01-11-2013   #124 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

FoxVK is on a distinguished road
IGN: XxChloeValensxX
Level: 298/318

Be careful though, they might ban your acc so you can't send 1:1 report like they did to some people ::::|

but w/e i just hope they fix it soon and add more time for the snake year event or somefin like that ::::|

01-12-2013   #125 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Jewelia and Fantasia is fixed i didnt expect anything else good job on SGI's side the did put a announcement about it too
you cant always expect things to be fixed in no time im sure SGI is trying there best to fix seriously bugs

no one knows how hard it is how to fix those things unless you did maintance big games before or work for SGI

what i experience is that they never let us down and fixing bugs fast
you cannot expect SGI to fix things on weekends if they dont work on weekends also they have 4 different games to maintance

and for people who keep complain about gameguard yes its annoying
but SGI must have there reasons that gameguard is here they cant simply remove it

its probably up to kto developers to decite about things like that i think cuz they are the trickster developers correct me if im wrong O:
this opinion comes from a player plaing since nov 2009 never did quit and never thought and wont quit
cant wait to see what game updates we get this year and 2014 ok done goes back to enjoy the game x3 and haters gonna hate

Last edited by kite384; 01-12-2013 at 02:49 AM.