ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-11-2013   #101 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcamino
wow guys so much negativity, eTO won't die like this...
And the game programmers are tossers (science can prove this!) They might kill off the game like this!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-11-2013   #102 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcamino
wow guys so much negativity, eTO won't die like this...
exactly

and the way i see it if TO ever dies its because the a few people not even alot compared to the playerbase kept crying,complaining To is dying To is dying when its not lols

if you cant enjoy the game or are so bored (even there is alot to do just because someone says the game got boring or doesnt like some game content doesnt mean everyone is helpless and doesnt know what to do aka bored)

im never ever bored in Trickster never will be

the game is running more then it have server trouble thats for sure like i sayed so many times b4 those few days server trouble now we didnt have any server trouble for like almost 2 months!

but noooooooooooo once there is a bug some people seem to forget that

01-11-2013   #103 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
exactly

and the way i see it if TO ever dies its because the a few people not even alot compared to the playerbase kept crying,complaining To is dying To is dying when its not lols

if you cant enjoy the game or are so bored (even there is alot to do just because someone says the game got boring or doesnt like some game content doesnt mean everyone is helpless and doesnt know what to do aka bored)

im never ever bored in Trickster never will be

the game is running more then it have server trouble thats for sure like i sayed so many times b4 those few days server trouble now we didnt have any server trouble for like almost 2 months!

but noooooooooooo once there is a bug some people seem to forget that
That's Mr.Optimist for you

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

01-11-2013   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

elcamino is on a distinguished road

Even if it dies (imo won't happen any time soon) they will give like 3-4 weeks notice like they did in the other version...

01-11-2013   #105 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admirado
That's Mr.Optimist for you
hell ya *proud* and im never gonna change about what i think :3

i even have a counterpart on official TO forums

Mr/Ms idk being Negative most of the time LOL

Last edited by kite384; 01-11-2013 at 09:44 AM.

01-11-2013   #106 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Wandering Eye

Niata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Niata
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Bloodline

I bet "trickster is dying" is the most written sentence in this forum
No day without it XD

01-11-2013   #107 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
hell ya *proud* and im never gonna change about what i think :3

i even have a counterpart on official TO forums

Mr/Ms idk being Negative most of the time LOL
I think I need to cool down, my negativity is fuelled by my rage that I used ms seals and time equips while the server seemed stable and now they are probably dead wasting my money.

I doubt the gm's will make this up to me or anyone who has lost out on timed equips.

01-11-2013   #108 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Forest is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dogon
Class: Magic to_wizard
Level: 31x
Guild: N/A
I've held back on recharging my sprint for a while now because of the constant errors/server hangs... It's a waste of money.

Personally, I've grown bored with the game and don't really play it unless something new comes along lol. Will it get better? Who knows. I sincerely hope that it does - the game has brought the community joy and many great memories.

In the meantime, I'll be doing other things and will be patiently waiting for things to get better. If they don't, that to me is fine as well - things happen that are sometimes beyond our control and influence, unfortunately.

For now, let's all just be calm and hope for the best.

01-11-2013   #109 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admirado
Nuuu man!! what happened to that perseverance when u farmed 200bats/chains for 3-5days xD
Run out of antidepressants, cant get them till wed and as I havent had them for a few days my anger with the game has returned, im likely to say things now that I either dont mean or are exaggerated from what I actual feel.

Should of warned people in advance!

01-11-2013   #110 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
Run out of antidepressants, cant get them till wed and as I havent had them for a few days my anger with the game has returned, im likely to say things now that I either dont mean or are exaggerated from what I actual feel.

Should of warned people in advance!
In that case, then I'd highly suggest you find something else to do for a while. :x

I understand patience is not in infinite supply, but there's no point in getting mad over this. This is something simply out of our control obviously.

Just take it easy and check back often~ This forum won't go anywhere and neither will TO (maybe, lol).

01-11-2013   #111 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
In that case, then I'd highly suggest you find something else to do for a while. :x

I understand patience is not in infinite supply, but there's no point in getting mad over this. This is something simply out of our control obviously.

Just take it easy and check back often~ This forum won't go anywhere and neither will TO (maybe, lol).
True, im just really pissed about my timed quips i used after Tuesdays server fix when I thought things would then be ok, i wasted the last of my spare cash on it which is now lost on exp/tm seals and drop rate ones, only got 1 hour out of it before maintenance knocked me off (because I thorght we had the maintenece for that week the day before) and should of had more than 15 hours left the next day but now......dead, money wasted and my tm bracer/x3 one i recharged are probably dead too.

Could of saved the cash and seen les mis at cinemas if I knew I wouldnt beable to play the game and I know the gm's will not re recharge them or refund them for me.

01-11-2013   #112 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True, im just really pissed about my timed quips i used after Tuesdays server fix when I thought things would then be ok, i wasted the last of my spare cash on it which is now lost on exp/tm seals and drop rate ones, only got 1 hour out of it before maintenance knocked me off (because I thorght we had the maintenece for that week the day before) and should of had more than 15 hours left the next day but now......dead, money wasted and my tm bracer/x3 one i recharged are probably dead too.

Could of saved the cash and seen les mis at cinemas if I knew I wouldnt beable to play the game and I know the gm's will not re recharge them or refund them for me.
I'd be annoyed too and sadly, we're not all mind-readers, so by TO getting this bad, we really didn't see it coming. :'S I know my fox's drill pet and wt pouch are probably gonna be dead by the time I get home tonight. Strangely enough, I'm not fretting too much over it. It sucks yes, but I'm not making a big deal out of it.

Well... at least there is the internet. I'm just derping around it until I need to go to work. @.@;

01-11-2013   #113 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fantasia is back, its green but no jewelia yet

01-11-2013   #114 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to all
IGN: BriannaPuss
Class: *****Cat to_model
Level: 397
Guild: MoonlightC

Quote:
Fantasia is back, its green but no jewelia yet
Ooooh! Lucky Fantasians!...
*cross fingers*
Come on Jewelia!

01-11-2013   #115 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Wait my mistake, its green but just freezes at logging in..... well at least something happening.

01-11-2013   #116 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Ah, I guess I should try to log on again then.

I feel bad for you Jewelian folks too. :< You can always take a field trip to Fantasia? That's what I do when Fant's derping up. ;C

EDIT: Oh nvm. :'D

EDIT2: Okay, so I was able to log onto Fantasia... to be greeted by map move errors. ELL OH ELL.

Yeah, I think I'm grateful that I'd have work today. Hopefully something'll pull through. @.@ b

Last edited by Sakurah; 01-11-2013 at 12:55 PM.

01-11-2013   #117 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to all
IGN: BriannaPuss
Class: *****Cat to_model
Level: 397
Guild: MoonlightC

New message on site:

"Trickster Login Issues
JAN.11.2013
Share |

Hello Tricksters

The Trickster team is aware of the login issues you guys are experiencing. Our team is diligently working to have this problem resolved as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing our community. We thank you all for your patience and understanding regarding this matter. As soon as we have any news or updates we will update the announcement.

--Trickster Online Team"

Hope it is resolved soooooon!

01-11-2013   #118 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

chronoseraph is on a distinguished road

what on earth is character info failed ...
this game is #$%^$#@

01-11-2013   #119 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

I demand compensation.

I don't want double EXP/TM EXP, nobody grinds anymore and it doesn't give people motivation to grind (aside from a select few). I don't want 10 recharge coupons, 1 artisan flame, 1 protein candy. I don't want a recycled, old, out of date lolbox. I want compensation for their continued failure to keep their servers running at 100%. Every god damn week there's a problem with this game. I've put a great deal of money into this game (I get it, it's FREE TO PLAY) but at the same time it's not. It's free to suck. WE as a community deserve something more than their typical BS handouts they give as a "Sorry, we can't get our sh!t together, here's 10 recharge coupons...try to find something to recharge."

Enough is enough.

01-11-2013   #120 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

i knew SGI isnt letting us down im sure they do what they can to fix it as soon as possible

im positive that they gonna try to fix it so we can play today

and people who would like compensation for timed items how about ask them via 1:1 in a polite way its always worth a try

and i dont think anyone can blame SGI for the server troubles we dont know what is causing all this right?

dont say gameguard is causing it xD cuz thats not true there are problems that can be totally unrelated to gameguard

SGI is working active on this issue just shows me once again they do care

Last edited by kite384; 01-11-2013 at 02:20 PM.