ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-02-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation
Default "ATTN: SGI/GameRage.."

I posted this super long and semi-ranting criticism of SGI/GameRage on their official forums, here or in spoilers below for those who might be amused to read it. It was randomly conceived, has a point but no purpose, and basically was how my thoughts ended up after I let them run free.

I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year. It's been a while since I've checked these forums. ;o;

Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-02-2013   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the blatant disregard for the player base and money grabbing schemes are certainly disgusting. I really can't blame you for quitting; many important Trickster players have left already and it is a bit depressing to see you won't be the last.

I know you were speaking in general, but my Christmas and New Years was decent. I hope you have a great year in 2013.

01-02-2013   #3 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

In my eyes SGI/Gamerage will always be a gold digger.

And my Christmas/New years, was all right can't really complained since I spend it with my friends in Steam and just laughing our asses off from what happened in 2012.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

01-02-2013   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

It was a fantastic read.

01-02-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

I'm really curious.. they might just ban you for this (because we all know they did it before to others for stating their opinions out loud), but I really hope they will take everything you've written to them into consideration and seriously fix, or try to fix, things that bother their customers.

If they really care about our opinion, even losing 1 customer should give them reason to panic and listen. (But then again, it's NTreev/SGi, and we've seen how they are.. sad but true.)

Just have to wait and see I guess.

01-02-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

HiroKonobu has a spectacular aura aboutHiroKonobu has a spectacular aura aboutHiroKonobu has a spectacular aura about
IGN: S.Kitsune/S.Sheepie/G.R32
Class: ThiefMaster/Soulmaster/Primadonna to_thiefmaster
Level: 332/194/191
Guild: Cathexis

I enjoyed the read, and this is one of the reasons I haven't been playing much, though I would like to try and hit 400 eventually, it's much harder for me as I am someone who refuses to buy myhax items in game which tend be more powerful.

01-02-2013   #7 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

I'm with Lyn here, if they ban her let's rebel and all quit. I know I will if she does.

Spoiler!

Edit: In a way, this is like dictatorship, if someone disagrees they get prisoned(banned). The only way to fight them is to band together.

Last edited by Draft; 01-02-2013 at 09:04 PM.

01-03-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

That post almost made me cry... Well said, Dianthea, well said.

Trickster is on its way to its 7th year so please don't do anything to let players quit.

But come to think of it, there's a big flaw on the developers' decision to make boxes untradeable. Gift boxes cannot be stored in the bank, however, item you get can be stored. This won't solve anything because right now, there are a lot of ingame items like Altiverses, Requiems, Uniques. Those items are tradeable which means that abusers can still do the glitch while having unlimited flow of Repair Powders, Elixirs, and Nate's Bottle. They can just trade their items to their mule and voila, still same sh*t. The cycle goes on and on.

I always thought that maybe making the boxes untradeable is just temporary until they can find a way to fix the glitch, but then again, I'm not hoping anymore.

01-03-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Transformice!Trickster OnlineElsword

menthia has disabled reputation

i get super sad when i see someone leaving the game
im quite new to the game, so i the giftbox ban doesn't really affect me yet
but i know lots of people need it
ah well
i hope they do something better about it :<

01-03-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I am InfernalGuy and I aprove this post

Anyway, SGI is ntreev puppet, and ntreev is korean communist's puppet so I wouldn't expect anything to change. It's already over. And if they ban you, I'll ****ing quit

01-03-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

This is a good read, and sadly, it's in all revelrie true.

The moves SGI does really hits the community badly, and it's all greed.

01-04-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Czulki is on a distinguished road

Even though I completely agree with the OP I would just like to say that the TO community is very naive. SGI/gamerage or whatever the current owner of global trickster is not a developer, its just a gaming company that bought the license to distribute TO outside asia. As such they do not have the needed staff to fix bugs by themselves. And this is not just an issue with Trickster, this happens with 70% of all f2p mmos. Usually the original developer only offers limited support for international releases of their games. Even though complaining to SGI is justified I believe there is little they can do about certain issues, sometimes only a workaround is possible.

I am positive SGI is aware of the poor situation TO has been fore quite a while now. The reason they keep going is because TO is still making them lots of money. This is another issue I would like to address. eTO is probably the most pay to win f2p mmo I have ever seen. Being able to directly buy equipment thats simply far superior to items available in-game is a ridiculous concept, not to mention all the other items such as recharge coupons/elixirs/powders and random boxes. TO has a rather smallish community and yet SGI is making a profit because some people spend 10 times as much as your average mmo player. And I don't mean to blame the players, the way the shop is designed forces you to buy items if you want to compete with the best.

Even though the change to lv gift boxes is stupid and unfair to the players I don't think this should come as a surprise. The owner of TO is just as incompetent as any other company distributing Korean mmos outside Korea. And honestly I don't believe they changed the boxes just to make more money, people that never bought myshop items and relied on the boxes will not all of a sudden spend real money in the game.

Last edited by Czulki; 01-04-2013 at 09:03 AM.

01-04-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I would laugh if they banned me for this. I don't have a stake in the game anymore so a ban wouldn't be a great loss to me. I really doubt it would happen, though. Why not? It's just an opinion. It's nothing personal and I don't think they should take it personally, either.

They always encourage people to post suggestions and feedback on the official forums, which was exactly what I did. >:

01-05-2013   #14 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Not sure if you will get banned.
I recently wrote this:
The role of giftboxes. - Trickster Online Revolution

And then won the following two weeks later:
[Contest] Your Trickster Holiday Wish! - Trickster Online Revolution

Funny company. But the more attention the giftboxes get, the better. I too want my bracers and 24hours is crazy...

01-05-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC

Hit the nail on the head with that analogy.

Playing Aion

01-08-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

*Approve this post too*

01-08-2013   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to all
IGN: BriannaPuss
Class: *****Cat to_model
Level: 397
Guild: MoonlightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
I'm really curious.. they might just ban you for this (because we all know they did it before to others for stating their opinions out loud), but I really hope they will take everything you've written to them into consideration and seriously fix, or try to fix, things that bother their customers.

If they really care about our opinion, even losing 1 customer should give them reason to panic and listen. (But then again, it's NTreev/SGi, and we've seen how they are.. sad but true.)

Just have to wait and see I guess.
I second this!

01-08-2013   #18 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

That was definitely worth reading, I'm proud of you! And maybe, even if we /don't/ quit, if Dianthea gets banned, the people who wouldn't mind quitting should have a thread about possibly quitting over that on the official forums, maybe /that/ will be a wake up call.