ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-19-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guess what in the upcoming patch

SMNC has this, why couldn't we?

In-game Christmas event
Megalopolis covered in snow
MS goodies

What's your prediction?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-19-2012   #2 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

I remember we had this last year.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

12-19-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
last year.

12-19-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Poppuri Event please Kekeke! It would be a great Christmas gift to us all

12-19-2012   #5 (permalink)
The Spankmeister

Spankeroo has a spectacular aura aboutSpankeroo has a spectacular aura aboutSpankeroo has a spectacular aura about
IGN: way too many
Class: All
Level: 300-400
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
Poppuri Event please Kekeke! It would be a great Christmas gift to us all
Sadly Poppuri event is a staggered (roughly every 6 months) event. You won't see this for Xmas.

Also don't forget Fasttrack - this ends 9th Jan 2013 so I assume it is part of the Xmas 'events'.

Will probably become the Cyclic date too - I can't seem them doing twice yearly (as has just been done).

/spank

12-19-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

I hardly see any announcements on 3rd job advancement. To be honest, I haven't a single one for the past few days. I guess everyone has exhausted every possible classes and builds. XD

12-19-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Elsword

Flood will become famous soon enoughFlood will become famous soon enough
IGN: NinjaSheep
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Révolution

^ They muted the announcements I think, because I fast-tracked twice and nothing.
Toes ~

12-19-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

PortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Altiverse
Class: Mages <3
Level: 30
Quote:
I hardly see any announcements on 3rd job advancement. To be honest, I haven't a single one for the past few days. I guess everyone has exhausted every possible classes and builds. XD
I think it has been annoying people :< So 3rd job advancements, or atleast the Fast-Tracked ones arent visible anymore. o3o;
(Checked while a friend fast-tracked, no world-thingy >.<)

12-19-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

PortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Altiverse
Class: Mages <3
Level: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flood
^ They muted the announcements I think, because I fast-tracked twice and nothing.
You copier :< LOL (*Looks up after posted*)
Yes lets Flood (Flood?) this thread with off-topic randoms

12-19-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

End of the world event prz

12-19-2012   #11 (permalink)
The Spankmeister

Spankeroo has a spectacular aura aboutSpankeroo has a spectacular aura aboutSpankeroo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
The broadcast announcements were removed last maint (aka a week ago).

They're still people FT'ing non stop.

Personally I love that they have removed that stupid ass announcement. Is interesting though, it's ALL level announcements. Even if you legit (ie. none fasttrack) 2nd or 3rd class no announcement any more (I am guessing looking at the way it works there is no easy way to differentiate with the NPC's).

Broadcast announcements of xxx became a full trickster and xxx becoming a tower conqueror still work however.

/spank

12-19-2012   #12 (permalink)
The Spankmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelFlex
End of the world event prz
Not sure how this will work sorry.

Do we base the end of the world upon PST ? Or the ACTUAL commencement revolution time being pre AEDST.

I guess the Mayans being roughly in PST timezone were basing their 21st of December 2012 on being what they were looking at (given the alignment of the stars at that point in time and space).

Well all I can say is, for the most advanced race in the world at the time I am deeply disappointed that they ran out of writing room for their calendar, maybe they ran out of chisels to?

Being so darn 'advanced' they should have at LEAST had a much larger calendar space, or maybe they should have invented Crayons ! I can see it now 'Wal Mart special - Mayan Crayons 30% off at $165,241'.

It's the 21st for me in just under 7 hours, so if a mini black hole is formed under my house and I get sucked into an alternate universe I shall here bid you all Adieau.

However in 101% actuallity I shall see you laterz. Stupid ass Doomsday Preppers. I think they should start handing out Doomsday 'Peppers' to the Doomsday Preppers - get rid of 'em, wasting our resources as they are. For all you Doomsday Poopers go here for your next feed;

Aussies grow world's hottest chilli - Australian Geographic

/spank

12-20-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankeroo

Do we base the end of the world upon PST ? Or the ACTUAL commencement revolution time being pre AEDST.

I guess the Mayans being roughly in PST timezone were basing their 21st of December 2012 on being what they were looking at (given the alignment of the stars at that point in time and space).

Well all I can say is, for the most advanced race in the world at the time I am deeply disappointed that they ran out of writing room for their calendar, maybe they ran out of chisels to?

Being so darn 'advanced' they should have at LEAST had a much larger calendar space, or maybe they should have invented Crayons ! I can see it now 'Wal Mart special - Mayan Crayons 30% off at $165,241'.

It's the 21st for me in just under 7 hours, so if a mini black hole is formed under my house and I get sucked into an alternate universe I shall here bid you all Adieau.

However in 101% actuallity I shall see you laterz. Stupid ass Doomsday Preppers. I think they should start handing out Doomsday 'Peppers' to the Doomsday Preppers - get rid of 'em, wasting our resources as they are. For all you Doomsday Poopers go here for your next feed;

/spank
I personally don't believe the world will end, and any time I mention it I'm being totally sarcastic. And as an event I didn't mean waiting for the world to go blow up, I meant having Mad Ray invent a huge nuke or something and was planning to destroy the island and you had to do some quests and then fight him. But instead of his usual weak self he would have more HP, Resist, Damage etc. Idk about prizes but I would just like the challenge

12-20-2012   #14 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Enlightenment announcements are also muted as well. /got a guardian earlier this week, so made own announcement

TBNs still work, tho this is obvious.

On-topic, the same ol' thing that we expect, just maybe in a shinier package. Could get optimistic, but that'd be blind optimism and even that's in short supply.

12-20-2012   #15 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankeroo

/spank
XD I love seeing people talking about end of world, coz they always bring examples of supernatural things, I love supernatural thing <3

12-22-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Lol, I hadn't visited this thread since I created it, now look what it turned into