ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2012   #21 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I guess people just can't detect sarcasm like they used to.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-17-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs
we all know what pvp contains with it
SGI is making Level Up GBs untradeable, do you think they should remove PvP too?
this might be a weird question but...are you Male or Female ???

12-17-2012   #23 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Actually I do enjoy pvp sometimes, and most time i go there with my friends. But I hate when there's people randomly came and kill you and left words like "noob". It annoys me as well when I pvped with my friends, random charactor came and keep hitting my friend or me(whatever he could kill me or not). Now when I think about that, I feel like he was just being naughty, but I wasn't in a good mood so.... One time I was in pvp room waiting for my friends and then a lion came( lv 100+ to 200), he asked me where's other people, i went "iunno, brb" and grab my bowl on the table to have my soup, i was beside my laptop so i saw this dude trying hitting on me when i was with no buff, only standing there, and then he hit 2 times again, after that he hit me more and more, several times later he killed me and left. I was pretty sure I could KO him with one hit, but i thought he was just testing until he killed me. I won't say his name but i could tell a lot of people found him annoying when he was wordy and kept asking people for equips(As a stranger who he got talk to the first time, he asked him for unique to get acc). Not all people are like him though TO does have jexks. However where else doesn't? So what's the point of removing PVP? maybe we should remove human race LOL

Last edited by Mis; 12-17-2012 at 08:21 PM.

12-17-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

PvP in TO is just terrible. I won't mention the reasons. People pretty much go there when they have nothing to do, want to chat/hang out or mess about. It's laughable if anyone takes it seriously because we all know that only glitch abusers and big spenders are good at it.

12-18-2012   #25 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Level Up Giftboxes becoming untradable... good thing I left this game already, they really want to make their players spend on real life money to get the repair powders and nate bottles they need for their failed equipments...

and if they want to remove pvp, by all means, their pvp was really broken to begin with, all ohkos and being able to use pots? since when was pvp ever supposed to be like this...

12-18-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

Guys, just stay calm and play on.

12-18-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorosern
^ This!

12-18-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorosern
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
^ This!
y16:

12-19-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x

I only get depressed when I go PvP but I doubt it will be removed since there's nothing wrong with it.

12-19-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MrHerp will become famous soon enough
IGN: The gorgeous Akux
Class: Dark Lord to_magician
Level: 250

I love PvP. I'm in there almost all day, everyday.

I'm usually too lazy to do anything else, besides daily CT.

It's what I love about every game I play, whether it be TO or any other video game, being able to compete against others. It's whats best about any game, in my opinion.

I always find myself asking the lower lv players, 130~160, for a duel against my lv 150 sheep because it's so fun to duel with her. Even though I get rejected 90% of the time...Anyone, please duel her qwq

Yes, I admit, at times I do like to bully, lol.
Only on my bunny though. I love just randomly FC people. It's so fun, lol.

One of the things that annoys me though, is when I randomly kill someone, whether it be on purpose or not, and they start whining how I killed them and stuff. I mean, come on, it's PvP, don't come in and not expect to be attacked/die. I realize I also tend to say that a lot,"What do you expect in pvp? If you're not prepared to die, no reason to be here"

Why would you complain that your virtual character died? No, not even died, your character fainted. It's much easier just to click the Restart button.

It's meant to be a fun place to challenge against other players, in my opinion.

I'm not one to hate, either. I don't care whether I die or not in pvp. I'm just not the type of person to get mad. I don't think I've ever been mad in pvp because someone killed me. I mean, if someone killed me randomly, I would come back and kill them to "take my kill back" or at least attempt to do so, lol. And when I do, I don't feel any anger towards it, but that's just me. I'm like the nicest person once you get to know me. C:

I don't KoS anyone, and I don't care if people KoS me.

Well, that's all I got to say...I guess, lol.

~Aku

12-19-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHerp

It's what I love about every game I play, whether it be TO or any other video game, being able to compete against others. It's whats best about any game, in my opinion.

I always find myself asking the lower lv players, 130~160, for a duel against my lv 150 sheep because it's so fun to duel with her. Even though I get rejected 90% of the time...Anyone, please duel her qwq

One of the things that annoys me though, is when I randomly kill someone, whether it be on purpose or not, and they start whining how I killed them and stuff. I mean, come on, it's PvP, don't come in and not expect to be attacked/die. I realize I also tend to say that a lot,"What do you expect in pvp? If you're not prepared to die, no reason to be here"

Why would you complain that your virtual character died? No, not even died, your character fainted. It's much easier just to click the Restart button.

I'm not one to hate, either. I don't care whether I die or not in pvp. I'm just not the type of person to get mad. I don't think I've ever been mad in pvp because someone killed me. I mean, if someone killed me randomly, I would come back and kill them to "take my kill back" or at least attempt to do so, lol. And when I do, I don't feel any anger towards it, but that's just me. I'm like the nicest person once you get to know me. C:

~Aku
^ This.

These are the kinds of people that should be PvP-ing, no drama, no KoS, nothing. Just plain F-U-N. Fun.

12-20-2012   #32 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

fits
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHerp

~Aku

I think your rule is simple, true and acceptable. My problem is people pvping before even asking or randomly attack other people who are pvp-ing, thats totally different from saying if you are ready to die or kill.

I didnt bring compond wastes as I was being lazy, and when i pvped with my friend someone came and attack me, i had to have potions to make myself not dying and thus i couldnt really pvp with my friend. I ran away to show that i wasnt really willing to pvp with him but he chased me, the problem wasnt that serious but i was just in bad mood, so i got mad easily.

But i do the same thing like what you do, i did pvp-ing people lv 70-100 with my lv 70 fox and still enjoyed. Maybe next time i should just choose a time when theres no one in pvp room or simply just not going there XD The only situation when i attack random people is when i have a mage, and i do 1 or 0 or little bit more when meelee :-P

I admit most players are much stronger than me in that field, but sometimes it happens when i bring a noob charactor, someone just comes and KO me. What is the point of that? To show how strong he is? Does that mean pvp only fits high leveled and very well equiped people?
Well i cant stop or change others, maybe i should not complain here, and simply just leave if im in that situation again, haha.

Last edited by Mis; 12-20-2012 at 12:30 AM.

12-20-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Studys also shows that Violence Videos Games is therapeutic for people.

12-25-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
zOMG!Transformice!Trickster Online

Gerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Gerik
IGN: Tsuukune
Class: Slave to_dragon
Level: 275
Guild: Rhaaaaage! >o

yd u kill me?
I kos u and call my entire guild to kill u

u never cominh bak to pvp!!!!!

12-29-2012   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Transformice!Trickster OnlineElsword

menthia has disabled reputation

if people are really mad that they lost in pvp then they're really a baby
if we removed pvp, they would still probably call you noob out of pvp too
& the game would lose a lot of players

12-31-2012   #36 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

I never go to pvp. Lol.

If its a motivator for other people to level up and get better, that's fine for them..

But any time you put a "VS" inbetween 2 people, one is going to lose, and more than likely, going to be butthurt...

and instead of doing what they SHOULD Do (IE: Get better in order to beat their competitor fair and square) They throw a fit and name call and bring friends in and blah blah blah blah blah.

Trickster PVP, is an OHKO fest. Whoever hits first, wins, pretty much... That isnt player vs player.. That's "who has the least amount of lag"

Here check this out xD