ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Trickster Jewelia Is Dying (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/118727-trickster-jewelia-dying.html)

skielyt 11-11-2012 11:51 PM

Trickster Jewelia Is Dying

Well thats sad, It seems that Most players have lost interest or just gave up trying patch the new version, AND even if you got through that problem and you can play, the FRIENDLIST,GUILD,MAIL,PARTY system seemed to SHUTDOWN,
Such a shame that I wasted so much money on this game and did not SELL all my ITEMS for REAL WORLD CASH....

oh well...... every Online Game has to END sooner or later..
:py64:

Ruriko 11-12-2012 12:04 AM

Maybe this item: End of the World Prophecy is really coming true?
Content of End of the World Prophecy - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
:(

skielyt 11-12-2012 12:16 AM

End of the world prophecy

That was surely entertaining, its also a shame that the BOOKS in trickster was not define for what their purpose was ( except to be READ of course) and well
I guess if really want to stay Interested in the Game, we should READ all the books that can be OBTAINED through Treasure in Worn and Old maps. :py15:

SteelFlex 11-12-2012 12:24 AM

Everyone just went into hiding becuz the world is supposed to blow up or something in a month or so

YenSai 11-12-2012 02:05 AM

Clearly this is only temporary. Every game has an end, yes, but every game has technical issues too. This will be solved of course..Just, knowing SG/Ntreev, it will take a year(has already been 4 months) :)

It's not that people have lost interest it's that people CANNOT LOG ON. I've only recently been able to log on and yes of course friends list and what not doesn't work. Guess we'll have to wait for the next patch. But the bottom line is once they fix the major issues things will go back to normal; They always do. This is not "the end" of trickster nor is it near the end, it's simply SG interactive/Ntreev for you. Nothing new, this has happened before.

..I was supposed to be asleep 30 mins ago but I got stuck lurking on the forums :l ..goodnight.

skielyt 11-12-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YenSai (Post 1783180)
Clearly this is only temporary. Every game has an end, yes, but every game has technical issues too. This will be solved of course..Just, knowing SG/Ntreev, it will take a year(has already been 4 months) :)

It's not that people have lost interest it's that people CANNOT LOG ON. I've only recently been able to log on and yes of course friends list and what not doesn't work. Guess we'll have to wait for the next patch. But the bottom line is once they fix the major issues things will go back to normal; They always do. This is not "the end" of trickster nor is it near the end, it's simply SG interactive/Ntreev for you. Nothing new, this has happened before.

..I was supposed to be asleep 30 mins ago but I got stuck lurking on the forums :l ..goodnight.

I will just hope that you are right.... that this has happen before and they recovered with it, wish they could recover fast, because we cant expect people who patiently waited through the 1st major problem will have the same understanding the 2nd time around :py06:

KungFuPets 11-12-2012 02:27 AM

Pessimists say its the end, optimists say its just a bug.

Last week (before the Friend List, Guilds, Party System went down) it still felt alive. I doubt this means anything more than just a simple case of people not wanting to play because of a temporary technical issue. Anyway, let's give it a week or two, just like the Map Move Fail Error. Compared to that map move fail error, at least this is better since we can still play :)

Shanni 11-12-2012 02:38 AM

These problems started on Friday (Or late Thursday?) GMs barely work on Fridays and weekends so these fixes won't come until after Monday.

Have patience. :py32:

skielyt 11-12-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KungFuPets (Post 1783186)
Pessimists say its the end, optimists say its just a bug.

Last week (before the Friend List, Guilds, Party System went down) it still felt alive. I doubt this means anything more than just a simple case of people not wanting to play because of a temporary technical issue. Anyway, let's give it a week or two, just like the Map Move Fail Error. Compared to that map move fail error, at least this is better since we can still play :)

If so many people still has hope, then imma hope this will be soon okay, Actually I dont mind waiting for them to fix it, and yes IT IS much better than map move fail bug, BUT.. Its just sad for the people who buys/using TIMED MS ITEMS...
we cant fully enjoy the money we spent.. I just wish they Compensate the players who used TIMED EQUIPS since its not the players fault that the game has bugs