ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Wouldn't it be nice? (Ideas thread) (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/118715-wouldnt-nice-ideas-thread.html)

BraveHeartless 11-11-2012 03:32 PM

Wouldn't it be nice? (Ideas thread)

I just had some ideas, which I'm sure others have had also! So why not post our random ideas of TO here?

Like for instance, what if Jewelia and Fantasia combined into one server? With two sub servers like Jewelia used to be? Of course; this couldn't happen due to character issues for those who have all slots filled on both servers... But it'd be nice, yes? New people for the others to meet! Just a thought...

Or maybe if there were all colors of every fashion? I know I would personally enjoy having a 2nd job kitty with a purple skirt or white boots. Or maybe even a sheep with a green dress and white shoes. Of course; I know there are other people who are like me and have a need for fashion, so maybe some day!

Maybe have different colored animal parts also! Like red Dragon wing ears, or white with black spots on kitty tails. Black Bunny ears or even a white foxy. A dark brown lion... Surely others have ideas like this!

Wouldn't it be neat to have capes that looked legitly like wings and didn't cover our tails? And when we moved; they flapped? Like angel wings that had feathers falling from it every once and a while. Or demon wings that gave off an aura. Or maybe even steam punk metal wings that smoked. Just a though, right?

And maybe even to hide your guardian every once and a while. That thing gets a bit annoying sometimes, doesn't it?

What if we could draw our own pictures for our Profile's image? Wouldn't that be nice? Many seem to have their own image in game for themselves, a unique look that you can always identify them as. It'd be cool to be able to have that as our profile image too.

Does anyone else have different ideas? I'd sure like to hear them! Leave a comment on here about them. Let's see what Trickster is thinking. :3

-Chrystyn
-Noctowl

ReisenDou 11-11-2012 04:16 PM

Perhaps also things like:
-Married couples can share Myshop things. Within a certain number of days married and whatnot to ensure its not scamming and stuff.
-1:1 Duels with people anywhere with a right-click option. Possibly send both participants to a location like 3rd job trials?

Math 11-11-2012 04:34 PM

Spoiler!

BraveHeartless 11-11-2012 05:04 PM

Ooh; those are some really nice ideas. Though you're most likely right on the cape idea. But maybe they'd just throw it in to 4g5 like the new set. I also had some thoughts on maybe a Mad Ray set and re-doing his little area. It'd be rather nice.

Valese 11-11-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Math (Post 1783087)
/forum/trickster-onl...g-servers.html
Too many problems, like the character slots as you said. It would be nice to meet new people, though.
[/B]

If they would actually think about merging servers I'm sure they would be able to come up with idea's on how to do it.

Full slots on both servers: Announce in-game (every 2~3 hours for about a week?) and on the website, a week before the maintenance that would merge the servers, that we have 1 week to either delete, freeze, or 'choose' a main server account. Characters you leave on the other server get either deleted by the GM's or frozen or w/e.

Characters with the same name: When the merging happens and the maintenance is over, the guild/character name that is newer gets a pop up at first log on to change their name, otherwise it will stay Trickster123 (etc) and they will have to buy their own Reidentifier. Sucks, and alot of people will complain, but they will get over it.

Also.. giving us a 4th slot would be nice :<

Math 11-11-2012 05:51 PM

Maybe they'll think of new ideas, but I think I'd like it if it was more of a choice instead of a forced merge.

If they merged the servers then there'd be a lot of butthurt people threatening to quit more than those who will suck it up and stay in the merged server.
So.. Maybe there should be (again) some myshop item that costs 20~30k for you to transport all your characters from one server to another. That way the company gets money and whoever wants a server move gets it.
>person changing servers has to get new ign if its already taken in the world they're going to
>can only move servers once per account to avoid abusing. (Buying hibiscus/red evil wig/whatever super rare fuse in jewelia, moving back to fant, sell it for a huge profit, repeat)

And yes.. A fourth slot would be nice ;_;

One 11-11-2012 06:06 PM

- Events & Quests for married couples
- Make the monsters in Fiesta not too hax
- Definitely more fashion options for clothes and hair dye. Would even be better if we were could have a color wheel option where we would be able to pick whatever color we wanted.
- More weight compoundable items
- Able to wear capes on 1st job
- Would be cool if we could buy like rainbow/glow following you when you run (sort of what they have in some games)
- Ability to hide the guild icon

Draft 11-11-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valese (Post 1783105)
Characters you leave on the other server get either deleted by the GM's or frozen or w/e.

Or, You know.. Give us 6 slots. As for the name thing, eveeyone get a reidentifier, but as you said about higher leveler getting to keep, IDK. I don't see galder as a problem. I mean half the community is gone. I don't even believe anyone on Jewelia is active holding 15B. That's just my assumption.

Mazuiko 11-11-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One (Post 1783111)
- Ability to hide the guild icon

This... just... this. :py32:

SteelFlex 11-11-2012 09:58 PM

Ability to upload a pic for guild icon
Merge at least fanta/jewel pvp (or an npc that takes you to a 3rd battlefield for both servers)
Pet naming
Pet defusing
Daily or Weekly time when GMs go to pvp and troll us (like O/X)
Give dls an soh canceler skill?
Give Mad Ray a set and seals
Take out predator as a boss summon and make him Abyss boss, then give him a set

can't think of anything else atm

R 11-11-2012 10:46 PM

A lot of things would be nice, but there's really only two things that would be important to me:
  • Server merge
  • Same sex marriages

Spoiler!

SteelFlex 11-11-2012 11:04 PM

Wait.. if your asking for a server merge then why is there a problem of "changing servers" in the first place, since it would all be 1 server o.0 Unless the concept of a server merge has a totally different meaning on the internet

Math 11-11-2012 11:08 PM

It does. Just not for everyone, for whatever reason.
Spoiler!

That's stupid. What if you created it first before the other person? What if you're level 400 and they're only level 30?
Spoiler!

This is also stupid. How would it be abuse when you're paying $20-30 to even transfer in the first place?
Spoiler!

There's no need to call them stupid. I obviously didn't think them through, but you can point them out just fine without insults. |:

Nebula 11-12-2012 01:46 AM

Ability to hide all shops in mega. (Not the space bar)
Able to turn off the notifications in chat that pop up when drilling.
Surprise spot notifications in guild chat.
A click on the minimap to walk to a point option.

A prerevo server.

SGI actually advertising trickster on websites like they used to.

InfernalGuy 11-12-2012 02:58 AM

4th job
More skills. Like ZOMG MOARRRR SKILLZZZZ!!! (there is so much potential)
Late game content
In game capes/face/head accs/pets sold by item girl or as rewards from quests
Professions
Dungeons raiding
Reduced gap between MS and purely in game stuff users
Increased quest items drop rate
More quests
More events
More free MS stuff

Valese 11-12-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowBerry (Post 1783114)
Or, You know.. Give us 6 slots. As for the name thing, eveeyone get a reidentifier, but as you said about higher leveler getting to keep, IDK. I don't see galder as a problem. I mean half the community is gone. I don't even believe anyone on Jewelia is active holding 15B. That's just my assumption.

I can bet not many people have 6 characters on 1 account (frozen ones counted). I can see 4 slots work, but with 6 slots lots of people would probably stop buying freeze tickets = less money for SGi, so seeing as a 4th slot is just wishful thinking, 6 slots is never going to happen xD

One 11-12-2012 09:59 AM

I'd also be nice if people actually used the stalls in mega to set their shops.

BraveHeartless 11-12-2012 10:29 AM

I agree with Care on the same-sex marriage. That would be probably one of the best ideas to add to the game since people often want to marry one another; but are same gendered in game. Hopefully though; someday they will definantly add this at least.

InfernalGuy 11-12-2012 10:38 AM

^ no, no and no

BraveHeartless 11-12-2012 11:03 AM

I don't see an issue with it. o: In fact I've noticed that more males play female characters than males. And vise versa.