ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-13-2012   #61 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Starting now, please refrain from discussing whether same gender marriage is right or wrong. This isn't the place for it.

If it continues, further actions will be taken.

Thank you.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-13-2012   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

Don't know if this has been said, but capes being available for 1st job would be nice.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

11-14-2012   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

AeroSmint will become famous soon enough
IGN: AeroSmint
Class: Water/Elec/Lt
Level: 2xx
Guild: Distinguished

Capes for 1st jobs are always mentioned lol.

I'm just wishing for a "hide equip" button. I've played Dragonica, which is a game that has that option, and I love it. Some equips are just u-g-l-y.

11-14-2012   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSmint
Some equips are just u-g-l-y.
Isn't that what fusion is for? |:

11-14-2012   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSmint
Capes for 1st jobs are always mentioned lol.

I'm just wishing for a "hide equip" button. I've played Dragonica, which is a game that has that option, and I love it. Some equips are just u-g-l-y.
That would be kinda funny if they added that and no one but you noticed it. Then you walk in to pvp with all your equips hidden and kill everyone

11-14-2012   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

BraveHeartless will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to BraveHeartless Send a message via Yahoo to BraveHeartless
IGN: Esk
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: 166
Guild: Awdaym
Xfire: -

You know; I kind of always wanted a 'hide equipts' button. Because for the most part I do not like shields. My own personal opinion. ;3 Some are cute, I just am not a shield person.

I've also really liked the idea of being able to wear other animal parts. Like a sheep with a buffalo tail.

A nother cool idea would be if they were to add a button in personal shops to 'try on' the equipts that you were thinking about purchasing. Kind of like in My Shop.

Save TO!

11-14-2012   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Automated bonus point add, like you choose what stat to add point to and it adds automatically upon lvl up. I'm sick of adding points to MP instead of MA -.-

11-14-2012   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Automated bonus point add, like you choose what stat to add point to and it adds automatically upon lvl up. I'm sick of adding points to MP instead of MA -.-
Might be complicated if people want to add points to multiple stats, or none at all. I've never added points to the wrong stat. Just double check before you click confirm and that won't happen to you.

11-14-2012   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ReisenDou is on a distinguished road
IGN: ImATheif
Guild: Team Rocket

How about Some MyShop that give people more inventory slots. Personaly I cannot keep under 290/300 because of all the stuff I carry. Fuses cards etc. A Storemore Permit but for the character!

11-14-2012   #70 (permalink)
One
ggFTW Regular

One has a spectacular aura aboutOne has a spectacular aura about

Skill cards should be weightless.
And there also should be an option in myshop where you can view how your character looks when you try on items when you sleep (or page down twice). If that makes any sense.

11-14-2012   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
Might be complicated if people want to add points to multiple stats, or none at all. I've never added points to the wrong stat. Just double check before you click confirm and that won't happen to you.
I meant something you can toggle on/off