ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-12-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Color Dye on Guardians?
I've always wanted this, as my reasoning for going for different Guardians was their color, not necessarily their titles.

But yes you're right, Guardians don't get enough love. Both them and the Shadow World have so much potential that is just going to waste.

I always felt that in addition to the shadow monsters on the normal maps, the Shadow World should be a physical place you can go. If I remember right from Eclipse's text the monsters are leaking out from the SW to the normal world anyway, so why not? As fully enlightened Tricksters we're more than capable of the task. Future episode quests perhaps.
Yellow beauty burns gold

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-12-2012   #42 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire

Quote:
I like to point out we all been flaming just by one topic.
I know what you mean, but I don't quite see flaming yet.

In a discussion like this (and it would be like this, because some people get so worked up about gay marriage), we're free to attack the opinion, not the person.

--

Dyes for Guardians would be nice, but it'll only be another cash shop feature. I also go for certain Guardians because of their color, but Legendary ones have a nice title and color plus all the extra points, so they're a real bonus. Otherwise, I'm not at all interested in Superior or Accomplished Guardians (besides their color).

11-12-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

Have a staff that works on weekends. Like seriously.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

11-12-2012   #44 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyUglyFox
Have a staff that works on weekends. Like seriously.
No reason for them to. If I remember correctly, their annual revenue is around $500k(?) and the staff team consists of less than a dozen people. There probably wouldn't be enough money to support their bigger paychecks if they were to work weekends.

11-12-2012   #45 (permalink)
One
ggFTW Regular

One has a spectacular aura aboutOne has a spectacular aura about

It would also be nice if there was an auction center of some sort.

11-12-2012   #46 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by One
It would also be nice if there was an auction center of some sort.
This seems neat, but it could get confusing.

As for the guardian hair dyes;

Yes yes a thousand times yes.
My first guardian was the Mighty Sephirens.
(First time -> Mighty = easiest.)
She happens to be on my main as well.
...Green is UGLY.
Well that shade of green anyway..

11-12-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
@Valese, They could just sell a coupon that give slots. I don't like freezing characters since you need to spend more just to freeze and defrost a character.
And that's exactly why we can't buy slots.. they would lose money if we could just permanently get +1 slot whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
Make party quest monsters respawn instantly.
^ All my like. q_q

Quote:
We could re-make our guardians if we didn't end up with what we wanted.

Color Dye on Guardians?

I really think Guardians should get more attention.
They should, but not in that way x: Guardians are like "4th job" in a way. They're part of the story, and you can't change whatever you do regarding the storyline. You go pure or hybrid, you get the guardian you trained/prepared your egg for, you continue the episode quests. It would be weird to be able to just delete and re-do. And the stronger you trained your Guardian, the 'prettier' I guess they look? They're color coded and all for a reason I guess >:

I do think there should be 16 guardians. Each one representing a different class :3

11-12-2012   #48 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
A prerevo server.
I'd come back if there were this. Honestly there's nothing that can make me come back other than this. Or one other thing that I shouldn't mention.

11-12-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

my 2 cents:
- no need for time capsules to freeze or unfreeze a character, make it free since we won't get a 4th character slot...
- pet defusion
- gay marriage
- 1st job characters able to wear capes again.
- cheaper MS points for stuff like nate's and essential things.
- monster taming item (pet form)

by Rydia~

11-13-2012   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic
my 2 cents:
- no need for time capsules to freeze or unfreeze a character, make it free since we won't get a 4th character slot...
- pet defusion
- gay marriage
- 1st job characters able to wear capes again.
- cheaper MS points for stuff like nate's and essential things.
- monster taming item (pet form)
yes, yes and yes

11-13-2012   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Ellerd will become famous soon enough

Ok , i just said my opinion , this thread is for telling your opinion , it isn't for "fighting".. I just said no and you guys started firing on me.. reallyy...? REALLY? -.-

11-13-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellerd
Ok , i just said my opinion , this thread is for telling your opinion , it isn't for "fighting".. I just said no and you guys started firing on me.. reallyy...? REALLY? -.-
Although the subject was dropped already, let me just point out. In TO, yeah we have hybrids at 3rd job if you want, but they still lack skills. You can't get certain skills going pure unless you are that exact character. Due to that, it's hard for people to marry.

The people using the characters may not even be "gay", they might just simply be a boyfriend and girlfriend wanting to marry their characters but are unable to because of the gender of their characters.

This isn't about "omg gays shouldn't get married, I see enough gays irl" just actually think about what you're saying for a moment and hopefully you should see why it would actually make sense if they allowed same-sex marriage. Knowing that it's actually frowned upon in countries like Korea, there's a slim chance they might actually even allow it, but even if they did, I'm more than sure most people would just be FRIENDS, or an actual 'straight' couple.

11-13-2012   #53 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellerd
No one "fired" on you.

And we aren't fighting. We're discussing our diverse opinions.
In a way it's like debating.

But you should back up your opinion with reasons.

Last edited by Versalia; 11-13-2012 at 07:09 AM.

11-13-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Ellerd will become famous soon enough

I can just give negative comments to the same sex marriage.

I know that there are some ppl who like female classes and they still aren't gays, but it's kinda stupid to me. That's my opinion. And I really don't have a special reason so I should tell it here, It's just stupid for me.
Cheers

11-13-2012   #55 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

You are entitled to your opinion but we are also entitled to an opinion of your opinion. :P

11-13-2012   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere
No one "fired" on you.

And we aren't fighting. We're discussing our diverse opinions.
In a way it's like debating.

But you should back up your opinion with reasons.

It just looks completely wrong, that's my *guy-voice* talking and you probably wouldn't understand.
no need to make a mountain out of a molehill ya'know, it's free to discuss and he doesn't need to justify or proves his opinion with any reasons.

The way I see it he is stating an opinion/sharing thoughts about a subject that came up, not debating.

11-13-2012   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

IF. Real life BF/GF plays Trickster Online and they aren't married, does that mean they are a bad couple? I mean, change your FB status, meet IRL, go watch a movie or whatever floats your boat, BUT. If you MUST get your buffaloes married and you CAN'T LIVE without that, that is just damn stupid. But I guess there's no point to discuss about it, because normal people (not implying anyone as a freak), who doesn't agree with the shit like this will get called "strict minded old fashioned *insert dumb word here*". I will never agree to same gender marriage in TO neither in real life because it's against my principles.
But maybe it's not a big deal, Kyu is gay anyway. And they could add the content we actually NEED instead of letting Kyu to get his orgy started. Nuff said

11-13-2012   #58 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs
It just looks completely wrong, that's my *guy-voice* talking and you probably wouldn't understand.
no need to make a mountain out of a molehill ya'know, it's free to discuss and he doesn't need to justify or proves his opinion with any reasons.

The way I see it he is stating an opinion/sharing thoughts about a subject that came up, not debating.
Is that not what we're doing?

And as for the "justify and prove".
Who ever said you need to prove it?
All I wanted was reasonable whys.

AND. If it's an opinion it obviously cannot be proven nor justified.

@InfernalGuy. I agree with the "adding new stuff that we need".
But I completely disagree with the fact that you're opposing it.
Opposing because "it just looks wrong."
Like many of those who are opposing it with the same "reason"

I mean I'd understand if it was against the Bible or religion.
Hell I'm not even religious.
But because in your opinion "it looks wrong"? Bleh.

I will now drop the subject in my mind.
Or try to...

Last edited by Versalia; 11-13-2012 at 01:54 PM.

11-13-2012   #59 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
But I guess there's no point to discuss about it, because normal people (not implying anyone as a freak), who doesn't agree with the shit like this will get called "strict minded old fashioned *insert dumb word here*". I will never agree to same gender marriage in TO neither in real life because it's against my principles.
So you're saying I'm not "normal" for being bisexual. That's nice of you to say.

Anyway, you all can just calm down. It's just something I would like to see. I didn't mean for a discussion to break out - it's not even what this thread is about. Now please drop the topic before someone starts flaming and a Moderator has to do it for you.

Spoiler!

---

That said, I forgot about one thing:
  • A new skill for Dark Hybrids

Dark Hybrids haven't gotten anything. It's ridiculous.

11-13-2012   #60 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care

---

That said, I forgot about one thing:
  • A new skill for Dark Hybrids

Dark Hybrids haven't gotten anything. It's ridiculous.
I don't play my dark witch but yeah this.
They've really been stuck with the same skills.