ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-12-2012   #21 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
^ no, no and no
Why?

I want ears to show on all hats(the exception being the ones like Bunny Ears/Hyana Band) and all capes to be wearable on first job. That would be nice.

And every time I see this thread I get the Beach Boys song in my head,

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-12-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
^ no, no and no
^+1

11-12-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm good with seeing RL gays and lesbians, no thank you, sir

11-12-2012   #24 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm good with seeing RL gays and lesbians, no thank you, sir
People don't stop being gay because they can't get fake pixel married.

11-12-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Then they shouldn't care about getting their pixels married?

11-12-2012   #26 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

People opposing same sex marriages:

Why is it even a problem?
It's PIXELS.

If it bothers you so much, then it's your problem you're against pixelated gay/lesbians/bisexuals.
(And @InfernalGuy, why inrl and not ingame? Whatever you say gets weirder and more confusing...>: )

And what if it's just a for-fun-marriage?

It's not a bad idea, and I'm totally for it.

Honestly, people opposing it make zeroooo sense,
Especially since you guys don't provide reasons against it!

- Just what's on my mind.

Edit: Just saw Infernal's post.
@InfernalGuy. You shouldn't care about other people's marriages? o__o

Last edited by Versalia; 11-12-2012 at 11:44 AM.

11-12-2012   #27 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Same Sex Marriage Confirmed for Upcoming Mabinogi Update - ggFTW MMORPG Community
There is an interesting articles.

And the following thread should have some food points about same sex marriage.
Same Gender Marriage System - Trickster Online Revolution

Honestly, when it comes to homosexuality; people should not tell others what to do. I do not see any same gender couples causing any harm to anyone. (Except maybe it seems wrong, one day it will look normal; but they are not acting violent, calling just names, harassing you, speeding, etc)

There are plenty of heterosexual couples in this game that are both female so they cannot marry on their mains; I am sure there will be plenty of sentimental value in being abke to marry main and main as opposed to main and side.

And I like Rydia's hat and cape ideas.

11-12-2012   #28 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Then they shouldn't care about getting their pixels married?
Your previous comment implied that because you see gay and lesbian people in real life, you just don't want to see any in TO. I'm just telling you they are still going to be gay so what's the difference to you if they are married or not? They probably do care because they can't take advantage of the system, teleporting to your partner is pretty cool. But hell, even hetero couples are probably blocked by this system as so many people play different genders because of how the classes work.

11-12-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Ellerd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs
^+1
+2
I understand there are gays in game but wait..marriage so i see game with gays in there? you mean like buffalo is married to buffalo? really?

come on.. I really like what Volf says...It's enough I see gays/lesbians irl.

11-12-2012   #30 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
A lot of things would be nice, but there's really only two things that would be important to me:
  • Server merge
  • Same sex marriages

Spoiler!
+1 for Same Sex Marriage.

I guess it counts if you're going to spend it someday.

@Valese, They could just sell a coupon that give slots. I don't like freezing characters since you need to spend more just to freeze and defrost a character.

I played both gender classes. What's wrong with TO same sex marriage? People don't even kiss or whatever on TO, unless you have a very wrong mind where you get ideas...

Last edited by Draft; 11-12-2012 at 12:21 PM.

11-12-2012   #31 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellerd
+2
I understand there are gays in game but wait..marriage so i see game with gays in there? you mean like buffalo is married to buffalo? really?

What exactly do you think you are going to see that is so offensive? As if the pixel characters are going to start dry humping each other or the players are going to start cybering in all chat in the middle of mega just because they got married. And unless they happen to be standing right next to each other and have each others names in their marriage title you wouldn't even know they were married.

11-12-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Remove the level cap from all party quests so everyone has a chance to get the Chaos's Feathers they need.

Remove the map shaking effect for all bosses.

Allow players the option to disable item looting, so we don't accidentally pick up stuff we don't want while grinding/questing.

Make party quest maps instanced, so people don't have to fight for 10 monsters that don't even respawn instantly.

Make party quest monsters respawn instantly.

Make "gay marriage" possible. Honestly, it's dumb to compare it to real life gay marriage. There are guys playing female characters and girls playing male characters. IT'S A GAME, NOT REAL LIFE. I see no reason why we can't marry the pixels we want, regardless of their "gender". Those of you who oppose it are just.. lol.

11-12-2012   #33 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
+2

That doesn't seem like a valid reason to oppose against it.
Specify?

And one last time:
I get if you're against it, and you see it inrl.
BUT TO.
IT'S JUST PIXELS.

If people are going to "+1", making an argument,
I'd personally like to hear reasonable 'whys'.

11-12-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Yeah, by the way, the irony is probably that there are actual gay couples who marry opposite-sex characters and heterosexual couples (like myself) who would like to marry same-sex characters but can't.

If it bothers people to see "gay" pixels, they must really be insecure in real life.

11-12-2012   #35 (permalink)
One
ggFTW Regular

One has a spectacular aura aboutOne has a spectacular aura about

What's wrong with same sex marriages? Honestly, Gays will still play this game regardless of whether or not same sex marriage gets implemented into the game. So why are you so worried about seeing "sexual" things on TO? It's just pixels. You can't really do much.

I just want a marriage title, the ability to teleport, and have the wedding skill. I don't want to create another character just to marry my friend.

11-12-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

xSHiF7 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to xSHiF7
IGN: SHiF7
Class: Dark Lord to_magician
Level: 2xx
Guild: MoonightC

Ideas

Random Boss occurs
What I mean by this is at random times on rare occasions (like 3/10) a random powerfull boss appears in mega (Outraged Requiem but more hax eg) but they don't attack us they attack the npcs (don't know how that will work)anyway we have to defend them (like harkon)and if we defeat it we get free 1 hour of fiesta (Boss wil be really hax though)
Notes:
Boss will not be aggrisive to players unless they attack to prevent lv 10s being spam killed
Attribute animations:
When a buff has a fire attrb sword when they attack a fire animation appears eg (if they have this already I apologize since I don't have a buff anyway xD)

Last edited by xSHiF7; 11-12-2012 at 01:14 PM.

11-12-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

elcamino is on a distinguished road

Omg so much discussion about Same Sex Marriage, it's just a game.
Who cares?
Most people just use this feature because of the teleport thing anyway....

11-12-2012   #38 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Not being able to have same sex marriage couples in Trickster never really made sense in the first place anyway, because the classes are gender locked.

I'd really like to see it happen just for the fact that it'll upset all the homophobic people.

11-12-2012   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
^ no, no and no
Quote:
+2

Yay bigotry. Take that close-minded crap elsewhere.

It's already been said, but I'd like to reiterate that not having same sex marriage is a ridiculous for the fact that classes are gender locked. I like thief-type classes in games, thus my character in Trickster is a Fox. I'm a guy. My character happens to be married, only because my gf at the time liked to play as a Buffalo. But why should I be omitted from the use of the marriage system if that wasn't the case? Why should it be exclusive to male/female? Give me some objective reasons as to why same sex marriage in Trickster would be such a horrible thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere

I'd personally like to hear reasonable 'whys'.
You won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Not being able to have same sex marriage couples in Trickster never really made sense in the first place anyway, because the classes are gender locked.

I'd really like to see it happen just for the fact that it'll upset all the homophobic people.
Bolded for emphasis, because it's the truth, and...

I'd just like to touch on the word homophobic. Morgan Freeman put it best on Twitter: "I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not afraid. You're just an *******."

I don't do the whole "+1" stuff because it makes no difference, but I'm entirely for the idea of same sex marriage (both in-game and irl). And a lot of the other ideas people have posted.
Yellow beauty burns gold

11-12-2012   #40 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

I like to point out we all been flaming just by one topic. Care only stated his ideas. We can agree or disagree, but flaming isn't the answer.

*On Topic*

What if..

We had mount, I just want it for looks haha.

We can make our pet a storage. I believe this can fix weight problem and carry our fuses around.

Guardians had equipment. You know shadow monsters drop guardian's gear.

We could re-make our guardians if we didn't end up with what we wanted.

Color Dye on Guardians?

I really think Guardians should get more attention.