ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-26-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon Nest

Kirino is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kirino6535b
Class: Champion to_champion
Guild: ~|The Master Union|~

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdlenessTT
I think you deserve the reward. Its definitely a lot of works and commitment. At last, Congratulations!!
Yes, it does take a lot of work and commitment. Congrats to you too for your seal count for spicy...It's amazing @_@. I don't think i could ever hunt spicy, I can't even get pass the 2nd memory trial XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isatis
Congratulations to everyone who participate to this event, and i'm very impressed by the ranking of Kirino6535, congratz to you for your hard work, enjoy the rewards!
Thank you, and congrats to everyone who placed in the event. Everyone worked hard for it

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-27-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirino
Yes, it does take a lot of work and commitment. Congrats to you too for your seal count for spicy...It's amazing @_@. I don't think i could ever hunt spicy, I can't even get pass the 2nd memory trial XD

Thank you, and congrats to everyone who placed in the event. Everyone worked hard for it
Use a pen and paper for the 2nd memory trial. The drilling trials are very long and boring and you still have the puzzles after that. I would say you are VERY VERY lucky if you can finish all Spicy trials in less than 30 minutes.

10-27-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Level: 400
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Use a pen and paper for the 2nd memory trial. The drilling trials are very long and boring and you still have the puzzles after that. I would say you are VERY VERY lucky if you can finish all Spicy trials in less than 30 minutes.
Sure, the drilling quests take long but we can just afk drill those items. It really only takes about 15 minutes to kill a spicy once you have all drilling items ready.

10-27-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon Nest

Kirino is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kirino6535b
Guild: ~|The Master Union|~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try it sometime haha...now to farm spicy eggs...

10-27-2012   #25 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirino
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try it sometime haha...now to farm spicy eggs...
or my way click link in my forum signatue O: once you are used to that it works really good x3

11-13-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mizuumi is on a distinguished road
IGN: AkiMizuumi
Level: Lv150/Tm167

I'm late by 2 weeks but congrats on the winners. I was only able to get my bunny to 3rd place for Tombeth. Life was priority. xD

Special Thanks to DeliTO for my 5th Anni Skill ^^