ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Attention Guild Leaders (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/118236-attention-guild-leaders.html)

Nebula 10-25-2012 04:40 AM

Attention Guild Leaders
 
I am not sure if telling this to all is a good idea but I think it needs to be known.
First of all,
Everyone in the guild who has a title by default has access to the following:
-kicking members
-changing grades and titles
-gvg
-logo changing
-storage
-notice posting

So please go into you setting and change these options before people play with them.

Secondly,
As a second highest ranked member, I was able to access the "setting" tab with the default password. Given this!

If your guild password is the default "0000"
please immediately change your guild password.


Thanks for reading everyone. Please let other guild leaders know.

And sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Sakurah 10-25-2012 04:45 AM

I've pretty much set up to where it was like before since I and Astro are pretty much "gone to sleep". But good warning.

I was able to access the settings when I wasn't the Overseer (Miu was), so yeah, I second this warning too. ;x

Azumarill 10-25-2012 04:49 AM

Someone logged in and used up all the guild points then quit guild.
*Rage*

TinyLaNorthio 10-25-2012 05:06 AM

thank you for the news sir :>

but for me it seem like no any effect cuz....

52 members in my guild....

but only me who's active guild member (actually I'm guild master)

so weeeeeeeee 8D

*playing "World is Mine" song*

kite384 10-25-2012 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azumarill (Post 1778664)
Someone logged in and used up all the guild points then quit guild.
*Rage*

o_o aw D:

_________________

Joy 10-25-2012 08:41 AM

Wait so right now everyone is sub?
And when you say change these options do we have to make them
a member other then member 1?

Also could anyone tell me how to change guild password? :py56:

Edit: I won't be home 'till another 5 hours.. so
I'm kinda worried.

fate23 10-25-2012 08:53 AM

To change password you have to be guild leader i think. There's an option to change it.

Joy 10-25-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fate23 (Post 1778758)
To change password you have to be guild leader i think. There's an option to change it.

Yeah, xD I was wondering because I am
guild leader.

kite384 10-25-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CookiesNCream (Post 1778760)
Yeah, xD I was wondering because I am
guild leader.

haha x3
______________

Azumarill 10-25-2012 09:36 AM

It doesn't really matter the pw I think.
Even if you know the pw you cannot use it if you are not the character that owns the guild.

fate23 10-25-2012 09:47 AM

It matters as they can change the authority if they have the password.

Azumarill 10-25-2012 09:58 AM

I tried to use 'settings' with another character that has sub power and it didn't work. Says only guild master has access to change settings.

fate23 10-25-2012 10:00 AM

hmm i tried earlier and it was working o.o idk then

Cait 10-26-2012 05:26 PM

Guild leaders; please voice your opinion on this blasphemy bugs of the guild system, and the "everyone submaster by default" and all that.

The new guild system critique... and me - Trickster Online Revolution

Nebula 10-26-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cait (Post 1779161)
Guild leaders; please voice your opinion on this blasphemy bugs of the guild system, and the "everyone submaster by default" and all that.

The new guild system critique... and me - Trickster Online Revolution

That is one long post.
I skimmed it, interesting read; I will properly voice my opinion later.
Sorry to hear about what happened to Serenity's points. I was fortunate to be the first person on Guardians so I spent the points before anyone else could. Brian did not mind and I am second in charge there anyways.

kite384 10-26-2012 06:57 PM

i have to say tough if someone had 0000 as password no one can be blamed for that >w<

pipermel 10-26-2012 07:38 PM

I dont like that new guild system, because yea only the guild master or someone with the password can change the settings, but anybody can use the coins, which sucks because someone logged on before I could change the member lvls and used guild points to buy a guild emblem (which is really ugly btw) and now I have barely enough points to buy another and change that ugly emblem x.x

Cait 10-26-2012 08:09 PM

my passwords were 0000 because i had no reason to change them. buttt i changed em now XD

kuryuki 10-26-2012 09:05 PM

after the change by default anyone with a title can change everything v.v and the password works for everyone.
but in settings you can just disable member 1's authority.
and not sure if changing guild master and guild name is only available to guild master, or anyone with the password

Sakurah 10-26-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuryuki (Post 1779205)
after the change by default anyone with a title can change everything v.v and the password works for everyone.
but in settings you can just disable member 1's authority.
and not sure if changing guild master and guild name is only available to guild master, or anyone with the password

The first tiers have powers automatically (they are the Guildmaster and the second and third tiers, the ones who are normally granted titles and are able to receive powers before) upon the update.

Changing the guild master is still done by guild master only. When Miu handed power back to me, we had to be in the same room to do it. I do not know if it still has to be done in the Guild Office however, but we did it there.

I do stress that one has to change the password ASAP to prevent something like Aqua's situation from happening and lessen possible damage control.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.