ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-29-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Their request regarding GameGuard

Dear zemega, Thank you for contacting us. A SG Interactive representative will be contacting you soon. Your Question : Just to raise a question. Assume GameGuard is back, implemented and it is necessary to run GameGuard when playing Trickster. If we bypass the GameGuard and run Trickster without running GameGuard, doesn't that raise a flag somewhere? because it will look like we're hacking, and possibly get permanent ban. Our Answer:
Hello zemega,

Thank you for contacting the Trickster Online 1:1 support team. I understand you would like to know if bypassing GameGuard will get you banned. We do not recommend altering with the game files as this is against the Terms Of Use. We are currently asking those players experiencing issues with GameGuard to please provide their DXDIAG Report.

To get this file please follow these instructions.
Click on the ‘Start’ logo located on the bottom right hand corner of your window.

Under the ‘Search’ Field please enter ‘run’

When the new window opens, please type ‘dxdiag’ and click ‘OK’

Please let the process run and once it’s completed, click on ‘Save All Information’ and save it to your desktop.

Next open the file that was saved on your desktop and copy and paste all that information into your 1:1 support ticket. We will also need the name of the antivirus program you currently have installed on your computer and what steps if any you have taken to try and resolve this issue on your end.

The last step is to submit your ticket to us and we will handle the rest.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation regarding this issue. As soon as we have any news or updates regarding this matter, we will make an announcement on the Trickster website ( Welcome to Trickster Online)

Until this issue is officially resolved you could also try the following.

After you have download the Trickster file onto your computer, before you install it, you should provide or make "exceptions" (put Trickster in the list of safe programs) for Trickster components such as Trickster.exe or main.exe so that the game can pass through any security settings you may have enabled. You may also choose to bypass your antivirus program while the installation is taking place but be sure that you do not have anything else running on the background.

Some antivirus programs such as Trend Micro and Avast have been known to recently cause issues with Trickster. If you are using either of these two programs you may want to try using different software to see if this helps. Once again we thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to hearing again from you with your dxdiag report.

Sincerely,

Killigrew
Game Master
GameRage
GameRage : Home of Free Online Games – Get Fired Up!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-29-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC

I could try disabling my antivirus software and see if it solves all these problems, because they seem to be blaming my antivirus and firewall stuff rather than GameGuard. :s

Playing Aion

09-30-2012   #23 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I'm not suggesting I/anyone should try to hack the game/bypass gameguard. I was going to see if I could find a newer version of gamguard and do something maybe similar to the old win7 fix back in 09. But I don't know if I can anyway so...

10-02-2012   #24 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

K, so Update to my situation.

If I have trickster + avast on, no problem.
If Firefox comes into the equation, the computer freezes and restarts on its own.

And I'm currently using Opera (which I downloaded via my phone, and then installed on my comp), and everything seems so far OK o.o

10-04-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Windows Version: 7
32 or 64bit: 64 bit
Problems:
- Sometimes on start up I have random errors. Something like "input personalization server". At one point I had 3 errors at once just from the client loading up, all looking similar, but different things. One of them was about my graphics card. Couldn't read the errors properly because it wouldn't let me.
- My other game I play doesn't have any sort of anti-hack software, yet it also gets plenty of errors if TO is open. Sometimes the game won't open, sometimes it will. My most recent error trying to open it up with TO already open, says something about a "Mismatch DirectX" or something.
- Of course, taking forever to connect to the server, but once it does, I log onto my characters in a matter of seconds.

Really disliking GameGuard... this is just annoying. .___.

Last edited by Mazuiko; 10-04-2012 at 07:22 PM.

10-04-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

Windows Version: XP
32 or 64bit: 64
Problems: Firefox gets laggy sometimes, and when I open msn it gives me a bunch of pop up error/missing file messages before I can run it. Other than that nothing unusual, cept longer load time to open trix.
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

10-04-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

32 or 64bit: 32
Problems: Have to run as administrator. If I try otherwise, this error comes up: "Fail to run GameGuard. Please reinstall the GameGuard setup file." With that said, I can't play TO without running as administrator, which really isn't that crippling. Slight lag when logging in, nothing serious.

As others have stated I also had issues with Firefox becoming extremely laggy and unresponsive for minutes while loading any site (flash or otherwise). Does not happen with Chrome.

And for a bit of additional information that may or may not help, I have Windows installed on a partition on my MacBook Pro, so that's what I'm using to play.
Yellow beauty burns gold

10-04-2012   #28 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

Windows Version: Windows XP Professional 2002
32 or 64bit: 32
Problems: Chrome lags to death, but it doesn't crash. Most of my movements on TO are spikey; scared to even double-client in case it restarts my computer ... . I don't even bother with FireFox anymore -__-

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

10-05-2012   #29 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Stuff I need:
32 or 64bit: 64
Problems: I have no problems whatsoever except photoshop wont open.

10-09-2012   #30 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: ACN

Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate (also reformatted within the past month, the first time TO was installed on this was with the new GG, so let's call this a 'clean' TO install)

32 or 64bit: 64-bit

Problems: I always launch as 'Run as Admin' just as a precaution and so far have only noticed that when logging into a server, it takes longer than it should. You would think the only 'start up lag' would come from GG verifying before the client launches, but most of the lag comes from getting to the character selection screen.

If I notice other issues, I will post. Otherwise it's fairly streamless on a recently reformatted system.

Sadly this is somewhat in line with reformatting being a possible solution, but it shouldn't have to be the solution. :l

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 10-09-2012 at 10:40 AM.

10-19-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a weird thing happen. I haven't been having a lot of grief with GG in general, just a few annoyances here and there, but basically, I opened up the game, everything was fine, must have had it open at least 15 minutes, I got an error message pop up. Can't quite remember what it said, but it said something about contacting and sending info to an email. [I'm sure it ended in co.kr] I clicked OK and that was it, I was pretty much just fine so then I left myself afk drilling whilst I got some lunch, came back and checked and my entire client and froze up. x__x

10-19-2012   #32 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

I had that happen. GG actually crashes mid game. It screwed my computer afterword (no programs would open/close). Haven't touched the game since.

10-22-2012   #33 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

It seems rather random for me when it crashes :/

10-22-2012   #34 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

I haven't had any problems on my computer lately, or TO for that matter. But then a few days ago I was on TO and it slowed my computer a lot. My Firefox froze up and I tried reopening it but I couldn't get back my original tabs. I'd have to restart my computer if I want to restart my Firefox now.

So like Dare said, I haven't been on since.

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

10-22-2012   #35 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage
I haven't had any problems on my computer lately, or TO for that matter. But then a few days ago I was on TO and it slowed my computer a lot. My Firefox froze up and I tried reopening it but I couldn't get back my original tabs. I'd have to restart my computer if I want to restart my Firefox now.

So like Dare said, I haven't been on since.
Glad it wasn't just me. Just as I thought I might come back casually on my SM... anything that does something like that to my system isn't worth it. Especially since it was just so recently reformatted.

10-29-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
zOMG!Lost SagaLa TaleDynasty Warriors Online
Awards Facebook Fan

XIIAlexIIX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ThatLazyDevil
Class: Roselle lt_blader
Level: 24
Guild: Looking for one

I just downloaded the game and it worked fine but was laggy. So I used gamebooster to reduce the lag and now i'm getting the "gameguard stop working" window.

Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate
32 or 64bit: 64bit
Problems: Force Closes my IE and VLC media

Edit: It seems to work when I run as administrator, but its laggy

Last edited by XIIAlexIIX; 10-29-2012 at 01:24 AM.