ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-21-2012   #41 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
eww

ewww no

That pet has the absolute worst in game artwork I've ever seen, along with Incubus and Succubus. The scythe was ok though.
B-but I love the scythe... ; ; Actually liked the shield too. Fuse-wise for the rest, it's meh-ish. Stat-wise, well, I saw no reason to get those boxes for the stats, so yeah. Wouldn't mind a re-release tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinMegami
Wouldn't mind seeing the return of ghost busted and surprise poppouri. They're pretty fun skills to just mess around with and it's been a good while since they were first released.
THIS. lol Being able to play Ghost Busters tag would be fun. 8D Not to mention throwing in other "tags" at once. At the moment, I only know two players on Fantasia that has this skill and one of them is pretty much MIA. :'D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-21-2012   #42 (permalink)
lol
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Oh. Not really a return; but works as well.

New anniversary skills that give decent buffs.
Like first anniv...

Last edited by Versalia; 09-23-2012 at 08:18 PM.

09-22-2012   #43 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirisNPandas
Not really sure about Nagging Egg set, as stated above, I am a need player. So I'm thinking it's the nagging ghost set? If so,I think some fuse collectors would be over the moon about it if it ever came back.
Oh all those sets I stated I just want the looks. I'm a fuse collector. And no not the Nagging Ghost Set. I prefer hat, shield, and weapon over most pets.

09-22-2012   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing Online

Pikaryuu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Panderino
Class: Cat to_primadonna
Level: 149
Guild: <<Firefly>>

Oh...I'm a fuse collector, more of a pet collector though but if the equip is nice/suits my characters outfit, I'm always glad to have it.

Panda Galore~ +rep if I helped(or if you love pandas too.)

09-23-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

Touching something that was said way earlier in the thread, but I got the Rook gloves from the last re-release of him. That wasn't a one time thing, I know for sure.

I would want . . . gosh, I don't even know. ; o ; re-releases of gacha sets, perhaps. There are a ton of those I missed out on. Wouldn't mind old egg shop sets too. I would totally buy Splish Splash Yupika again. >:3

09-23-2012   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

lol the broken yupika... Wonder why the gm's didn't admit that it was bugged... would have preffered the broken cheerleader stella with hax weight...

10-04-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Seems like these rare things are making a comeback to Trickster Yuri Bike, Sakurako and Kuusi!

10-05-2012   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

methinks the gms checked this topic out....

10-06-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
If that's the case GM's please release Meowkiss set, Spirit of Nefertiti set, Jules set, Apprentice Buttler set, Jackall set, Summer Rosemary & Summer Eclipse Set, Hanbok Dorothy Set, Snow Portina Set, Rosemary set, Yupika set, World Cup Set, Bentiska Set, Silver Light Vest, Bronze Warrior Innerwear, Nereus Innerwear, Eliza Bath pet, Tango Pet, Thiefmon Pet, Compounder Nadia Pet, Entertainer Elicia Pet, King Driller Boy Pet, Saya Equip set, chivalrous Vanessa Equip set, Eagle Hats, Eagle Belts, Lvl 400 hat. New EggShop Innerwears, Flower Head Sets etc etc etc

rant off...

Last edited by vochtigepoesje; 10-09-2012 at 09:16 AM.

10-06-2012   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
That's exactly what I was thinking. If so, it's a nice feeling.

10-06-2012   #51 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Finally, Sakurako AND Kuusi's back.. I remember when they were sold seperately in MS, 5.4k for the hair pin &etc. :3

I still have a list of things I want back though as I believe these boxes &etc. were released when I'd already taken a break from the game.

I'll start off with the boxes:

Flower Girl Rin and Ring Bearer Ran [Missed]
- Got the Wedding Top Hat now though.

Ocean [Missed]
- I personally love the whole set, the shade of blue is really calming and pretty *^*

Stella
- The Aestra Shield, Knife & Hat just looked amazing (IMO). The gun wasn't too pretty though, to be honest.

Now the gacha towns:

Sunny Esther & Sunny Yupika
- Even though I already have the Hibiscus Accessory [Hat], it'd be nice to have the glasses, shield &etc. back! I'm not really concerned about its value/price dropping because I know I'll never sell them anyway, though others might get a little angry as they paid 1b+ for the items.

Beginner Town updated.
- I know this isn't really a "Wanted Return" but when was the last time this town was actually updated? What, 4 years ago? xD

Random Stuff:

Banker Hat

Momo Hairband
- These items are a little pricey and it'd be wonderful if others as well as myself could get these items again. Not everyone is able to spend over 1b for a little hat fuse.

Old players back. This game is quite anti-social (compared to other games) unless you go to active places such as PvP. By active, I don't mean Megalopolis where 80% of the players are AFK selling. I still remember the 93468923686 camps in Paradise, the mini O/X quizes held by actual players, random drama scenes and spam-buying tangerines on the Tutorial Map. (I still have a load of these<3)

Sometimes I actually enjoy our little "Map Fail Events" as it brings more people together but on the other hand, it also stops people from playing or players from being able to actually log in. Usually, when there's a Map Fail Event I tend to run around and find broken maps but during the last event, I couldn't even be bothered as they happen too often now. They didn't get fixed until 5 days later. I'd expected them to have fixed it on that Friday or Monday at the latest, but no..

I also believe that we honestly need a more caring team of staff members. As a pretty old player, I feel as if they don't care about us any more. They just care about our money (not that some other game staff &etc. don't as well). I do spend a lot of time and money on this game but I'm not sure if it's really worth it. To be honest, the reason to why I'm still playing is because of the people on the game. It's pretty sad to see the game dying slowly.. Sometimes I believe that Nexon>SGI/GameRage and Nexon practically has the worst name out there ever -Sorry to those Nexon game players our there!

Anyway, enough of my nackering ./coughs.. Back on topic!

The last things I want:

Events with pretty decent-looking equipment & a nice story to go with it.
- The last events I actually completed were last year's Summer Events which gave the Star Sweet and Moon Light items and the 2012 Valentine's Day Event which gave the Thomas' Valentine items and Heart Forms. I'm hoping for a lovely in-game event which isn't at all MyShop related for Halloween and/or Christmas.
GameGuard removed
- For obvious reasons.

A girl can dream, can't she?~

- Ly.

Tl;dr? What can I say.. Sorry?
P.S. @Cait/Mazuiko, hopefully the GMs see my post too? Haha.

Visit my TumblrLYMINA PROMISE LY LYSSIE LYZIE LYSTRIAVisit my Twitter

10-06-2012   #52 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Spoiler!

Off topic, but +1 on all of these.
Except I don't know what you mean by old people coming back, but I'm pretty sure that can't be helped that all the old players are gone if they've quit. If you want to change the community back to its original form... well.... <__>;

I actually have this hybrid feeling of being pissed off and happy when maps fail or the system just takes a crap. Makes me make new friends or meet people that I see run around, but never actually talk to them. It's nice to be stuffed in a safe map with a ton of people from time to time, all complaining about the same thing. No sarcasm intended.

The staff... yeah. They can be more caring. Especially with their 1:1s, and oh, I don't know... fixing technical issues in-game BEFORE releasing cute myshop stuff?
>At the same time I've seen a lot of the players be impatient. Maps fail on the weekends or holidays (when the staff aren't working...) and they're throwing a tantrum about how it isn't fixed yet.

10-06-2012   #53 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for the Off Topic-ness guys! xD

@Ducky
Well, by that I meant the friendly old community back where everyone's just chilling in a safe map, talking and stuff instead of hanging out in a place where you can get killed (PvP reference, sounds scary when you put it that way..). Then again, I can't change that and so can't the GMs, it's up to us, as players to change it by starting it all off again.

I didn't mean the old players themselves, though that would be kind of awesome I guess but as they say, friendships come and go~

Also, I meet a few new awesomeomgl0lwtfweshouldbefriends people every so often, so no complaining about that. ^-^

Visit my TumblrLYMINA PROMISE LY LYSSIE LYZIE LYSTRIAVisit my Twitter

10-06-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dreams will become famous soon enough

Well if they really read it and respond to some of our wishes about those rare boxes/pets then I wish they respond to our complains about the gamegaurd too ^^

After "Sakurako" boxes I think my other wish beside what is already mentioned by others will be Iron Nadia boxes , I like that pet ^^

10-06-2012   #55 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams
After "Sakurako" boxes I think my other wish beside what is already mentioned by others will be Iron Nadia boxes , I like that pet ^^
They should've totally re-released Iron Nadia when the Avengers movie came out!!

Oh, well. They'll get another chance when Iron Man 3 hits cinemas in May 2013!

Things I want back
  • CHAOS DRILLS/old drills @ every item girl shop.
  • Old Fiesta zone events....without people being able to stay after event is over P:
  • Access to old Chaos Tower
  • Predator Boss
  • Ghost Busted Skill
  • Butterfly Skill
  • Old Gacha Stuff...
    Spoiler!

I think it'd be good if they just used Beginner Town gacha to bring back old gacha towns every now and then for limited amount of time. Similar to Special Town, sans extra gacha coin cost. Instead of just being stuck with Spiker Tinnie and Guard Gilbert all the time

10-12-2012   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta

I think it'd be good if they just used Beginner Town gacha to bring back old gacha towns every now and then for limited amount of time. Similar to Special Town, sans extra gacha coin cost. Instead of just being stuck with Spiker Tinnie and Guard Gilbert all the time
I just hope that they remove the extra coin rule that thing is robbing me.

And I really want some nice returns for Beginner Gacha Town, Tinnie has been on the throne for too long !

10-13-2012   #57 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Does anyone know if Egg Shop Sets have ever been re-released?

10-14-2012   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Nope doubt they will return... too bad they never finished the release of the recoloured myshop sets =/

Unless you can call the panda form set a rerelease... but no such thing as from the eggshop era..

Last edited by vochtigepoesje; 10-14-2012 at 04:08 AM.

10-24-2012   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Revolution will become famous soon enoughRevolution will become famous soon enough
IGN: XO Strike
Level: Changing

For Rook to be released back into gacha town . And an event that would give free gacha coins.