ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-13-2012   #41 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

they added GameGuard but took it out again b4 maintance ended
maybe its just delayed now or something i dont know
maybe they add it next maintance who knows~

1.113.1 Patch Notes
v
Spoiler!

Last edited by kite384; 09-13-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-13-2012   #42 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Yeah my client is still broken. On all of my PCs.

I still have my gameguard,and deleting it just re-downloads it.

Looks like im the only one... -__-

09-13-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC

They are announcing that the server is coming down at 4:1o PDT to remove Game Guard. We don't have it.
Also LOL @ new event... Those penguins! XD

EDIT: This topic isn't necessary anymore. Stop posting...

Playing Aion

Last edited by Sakurawrz; 09-16-2012 at 12:23 PM.

09-13-2012   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Great. Looks like I can't afk drill while I play Audition anymore because X-Trap and GameGuard will clash. I was really enjoying that.

Then again, are they removing GameGuard because it's broken and are replacing it, or are they just completely removing it again?

09-15-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

I had left the game when Windows 7 Users were not able to play it anymore!
Soon after they fixed it I got permanently banned.
I was planning on restarting the game about a months ago, So I then downloaded the game.
Not long ago I created a new account and Trickster Online works fine for me.
[I use Windows 7]

09-15-2012   #46 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

> Notepad
> write "start trickster.bin"
> save it as "start.bat" in your "Trickster Online" folder
> Open start.bat

That's what I've been doing since the patch before this since it was the only way I could log in thanks to that Korean Error Startup a lot of people have. I didn't even know that Gameguard was back~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

09-15-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

I think just adding the GameGuard exe/bin/process to the the exception list in Avira will solve any conflict between Avira and GameGuard.

09-16-2012   #48 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

I don't know what is happening with GameGuard but, my GameGuard doesn't pops up.

09-16-2012   #49 (permalink)
Sometimes pizza
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Swadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud of
Guild: Astro Blitz

To anyone who thinks this is just "complaining" you're completely missing the point. Of course we want to game to be protected, but using Gameguard is a lousy option because of its tendency to clash with other programs and capable of being a hindrance to some people. Its completely understandable that people would be angry and concerned about possibly not being able to play again.

If you looked at the last few posts you would have saw that even though they added it during maint at first, they actually removed Gameguard from the patch a couple of hours before maint ended for unknown reasons. However, they stated in the patch notes that Gameguard was added, which would seem to imply that they were intending to add it but took it out because of a problem or something, but since they mentioned they were adding it in the patch there is a possible threat that they could add it again in a future maint. Of course theres no way to know for sure so arguing about it now and pointing fingers is pointless, all we can do is wait and hope they don't do anything stupid next maintenance.

09-16-2012   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swadloon
To anyone who thinks this is just "complaining" you're completely missing the point. Of course we want to game to be protected, but using Gameguard is a lousy option because of its tendency to clash with other programs and capable of being a hindrance to some people. Its completely understandable that people would be angry and concerned about possibly not being able to play again.

If you looked at the last few posts you would have saw that even though they added it during maint at first, they actually removed Gameguard from the patch a couple of hours before maint ended for unknown reasons. However, they stated in the patch notes that Gameguard was added, which would seem to imply that they were intending to add it but took it out because of a problem or something, but since they mentioned they were adding it in the patch there is a possible threat that they could add it again in a future maint. Of course theres no way to know for sure so arguing about it now and pointing fingers is pointless, all we can do is wait and hope they don't do anything stupid next maintenance.
Very sensible!! I hope I dont get butt penetrated like last gameguard thingeh!! I also heard about all Map Fails... are those gone now or??

09-16-2012   #51 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

This gives me horrible memories from before. @_@

09-16-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Just to raise a question. Assume GameGuard is back, implemented and it is necessary to run GameGuard when playing Trickster. If we bypass the GameGuard and run Trickster without running GameGuard, doesn't that raise a flag somewhere? because it will look like we're hacking, and possibly get permanent ban.

09-26-2012   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Just checked the update and its back, so either its a mistake they added or they are trying to bring it back?

09-26-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

FoxyFuFu will become famous soon enoughFoxyFuFu will become famous soon enough
IGN: LittleBunnyHaHa
Class: Bunny/Fox/Sheep to_bunny
Level: 286/245
Guild: Trollers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
Just checked the update and its back, so either its a mistake they added or they are trying to bring it back?

Perhaps they install GameGuard during the scheduled maints for......some reason... and take it back off after? no idea, hope it goes away again like last week.

09-26-2012   #55 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Im not bloody patching till they take it out. It ruined trickster for me for a whole day.

09-26-2012   #56 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

luuuulz I just tried patching, done patching, no client.

8D

09-27-2012   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kisa will become famous soon enoughKisa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kisabelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Guild: Blades of Fate

Blech. 3.20AM and still not up. And yes. GameGuard is back. Yay.

09-27-2012   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

vs824 is on a distinguished road
IGN: SoulStasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care

Windows 7 64bit could in the past if you replaced the GameGuard file. 32bit, however, couldn't.

They probably updated it now, though, since they know the majority uses Windows 7. It'd be a dumb move if they added the same old GameGuard back.
thats right its running fine on my 32 bit windows 7...

09-27-2012   #59 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Well, maint is done but can't log on because of a GameGuard glitch..

09-27-2012   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Synzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Scott Pilgrim
Class: Rating: Awesome to_librarian
Level: Level Awesome
Guild: Im in Lesbians with you

yay GameGuard is soo pro, abnormal disconnection errors. Oh Trickster.

I'm in lesbians with you.
As long as you love me we can be starving we can be homeless, we can be broke.
But
As long as you love me.