ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-11-2012   #1 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians
Default Personalities

I thought we could have another fill in the questions topic added to the discussion board.

Anyways, I am interested in the difference in a person's personality both on trickster and off trickster, and offline. If you feel uncomfortable answering a question, do not answer it.

Ok here we go.

1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personilties/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?

3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?

4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?

5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?

My answers

1. I like to think myself as helpful and easy going. I do enjoy seeing a person's respomse when I am able to help them. I see myself as pretty outgoing and happy to make new friends and guildmates. I definately like to talk and I can get lonely when I am not occupied and have no one to talk to.

2. I am a bit more introverted in real life. I am more than happy to do things by myself. Normally I have more motivation to complete things in real life than on trickster however I do see trickster as a distraction. I still like helping people, however I sometimes hold back. I am definately more sensitive in what people think of me. However, I tend to trust my friends with more things.

3. I think I tolerate real life "noobs" much better than in TO. I normally cancel trades of beggers. I do not spare my change for the homeless however, I guess I am told not to talk to strangers.

4. Not really, I guess I would like to help people in real life a bit more.

Please do not openly disagree with what someone posts.

Last edited by Nebula; 08-11-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-11-2012   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Fun idea.

Cute. I like to joke and laugh, and talk and talk and talk. I like to meet new people but am very shy at first. I tend to laugh at myself trying to be funny, even if no one else is laughing ): I'm not very funny. I'm really freaking random, too.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personilties/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?
In person I'm way more shy. I enjoy being by myself/have a very small group of friends but tons of people I know. I'm much more open online and have to be around someone at all times.
I love noobs. At least in real life. I think of noobs as someone who's clumsy or silly irl. Online, I usually ignore them until they piss me off, which is usually all the time. I have an awful temper if you pester me too much.
I would love to have my internet personality. I'm much more open and can talk to people about anything. Whereas irl, I talk about something that upsets or frustrates me, I cry.
5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?
I kind of wish I could control my anger online like I can irl. But thats the other way around <:

08-11-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250
Guild: Astro Blitz

I'm very open minded, i love making sexual joke in trickster, i play very aggressively, i will call people out on their sh8t, i love drama, so i tend to stir thing up. life is no fun without a little drama.

I'm pretty much the same in real life, when i'm with my friend, i'm very honest and i tend to cause alots of drama but mostly with relationship/couple~

I don't really know what the word noobs mean...but i hate bad liar and bad scammer, if you are going to do something at least make a real effort at it~

I prefer my personality in real life more, since i can watch people cry, angry, and be an emotionally wreck on trickster~

Yeah I do my school work as good as I can grind...that would be awesome =D

08-11-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineRusty Hearts

Ying will become famous soon enoughYing will become famous soon enough

Waw this is interesting

I'm pretty quiet and independent on TO. I use to be out going and open to making new friends but eh that was way back when paradise was fill with cool people. So I'll say now days, I'm just lay back & helpful.

When i'm not on trickster I have a big sense of humor & I'm laaazzzy.

I'm not quite sure on what you mean with noobz "on & off" TO. So i'll just say when i'm on TO i love helping them out. Just as long they are not begging for money or spam trading, just being an idiot.

Trickster personality for sure.

There's things in Trickster that motivates me to make my main the way she is today. So I'll say i wish i have motivation in real life like i do on Trickster.

08-11-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Mostly quiet, I don't respond much to random whispers or random trades (because they don't know how to whisper or do it on purpose to stop you) and things like that. I act pretty much the way I do in real life; Anti-Social.

I don't make or C: or o3o faces in real life as often as I do in game. I'm really not that different.

I find it hard to tolerate certain kinds of "noobs" both on and off Trickster.

I don't prefer either.

I wish I was as good with talking to people in real life as I am in Trickster.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

08-11-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalezOMG!Pangya

Lydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Lydasquid | DrewyTea
Class: Explorer | Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: Noob | 80
Guild: thelasthope

I think I'm pretty talkative and helpful. In guild I like to talk as much as I can anyway. Though I'm not really that helpful to those I don't know, I used to be but then I guess something happened haha.

I swear a hell of a lot more outside of trickster and with my friends. Obviously trickster doesn't let you, so I might come across a little more innocent on trickster than I actually am haha.

It really depends on their attitude. Some noobs are very polite when they ask for help, and sometimes if I'm not busy I'll help them. But if the person just goes "Money pls" or something to that extent, I usually just ignore them or tell them no pretty harshly. Idk if I think this will help them learn to be more polite or something or if I'm just a bit nasty to noobs these days.

There's hardly any difference in all honesty so no.

I guess on trickster I seem like a more sociable person then I am irl, so I'd like to be more like my trickster self in that way. Apart from that, nah.
xCrumpet | Witch | 13x [F]

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x
Lydasquid | Explorer | 6x

08-11-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineAuditionPangya

forceubas is on a distinguished road
IGN: darklady, Ubas
Class: Fox, Sheep to_sheep
Level: 273, 321
Guild: Blades Of Fate

► When it comes to chatting, I'm only the reader. If the topic is interesting, I will join in. But if I'm in a PLvl, I'll definitely stay quiet, because chat kills. If I got a free time, I'm willing to help other players. But I rarely have a free time.

► I think it depends on the situation. I'm talkative in person if I'm talking to people whom I'm comfortable with. I'm quite opinionated. I always speaks my mind. But sometimes I keep it to myself, if I know my opinion will hurt the other party. Because sometimes truth really hurts. XD When it comes to helping others, I'm the one who needs help. So I'm the opposite of that.

► No. I can tolerate a newbie than a noob. Newbie is really a new player. While a noob is like, pretending or just feeling like a newbie.

► Hahaha. I wish that's possible. So, yes. Because my trickster is not scared of anything.

► I guess only one. I'm good in making profit in trickster. XD

08-11-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sarcastic, all-knowing person doesn't matter how good or bad I am in game (lvl, equip wise) I'm playing since 2007 and I have a lot more wisdom than any regular player, I make jokes too . I will bite someone if needed, and I will cheer someone if needed, but not more than needed

Quote:
2. Now, are there any differences between your personalities/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?
In real life, I'm only a teen and my "wisdom" is a bit more theorical, I read a lot and etc. but I still lack actual life experience.

Quote:
I'm not tolerant to noobs at all, anyway I guess I would dare to say that to someone in real life, in TO - I would with no doubt

Quote:
There aren't many differences between my RL and TO personalities, although I wish I could be a little more confident in RL, as I am in TO

Quote:
No, not really

08-11-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Hello Ellie, interesting topic. :3
Here are my answers.

I think that I am quite friendly. I like to help people and tell jokes. I like playing together with other players and I'm quite social in game.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personalities/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?

In real life, I don't like to speak to people. I have a hard time trusting people and I don't like asking others for help, tho I don't mind helping others. I care a lot about looks, morals and manners in real life. I'm quite picky who I choose as friend.
Only with people I trust I can be friendly. I am very formal with others.

Yes. I don't like to call newbies 'noobs' it is becoming a negative term. I like to help new players actually, if they are polite that is. Beggars is another story.

Both.

Maybe. I don't know.
Yes tho, I don't feel ashamed to haggle in game. I would NEVER haggle in real life.

Last edited by Azumarill; 08-11-2012 at 06:57 AM.

08-11-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

IcedTeaa is on a distinguished road
IGN: IcedTeaa
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster

I don't really have a trickster personality. To describe my own personality is really difficult but just to say something:Laid back and may appear reserved at times but there is a huge rainbow unicorn attention whor..*ahem*... inside of me that shines through with my loved ones. I'm very kind and have a huge heart, also a perfectionist and very lazy.

I'm pretty much straight forward in real life and in game.

I don't let them bother me at all.

or real life personality, is that what it was meant to say? if so, then my answer little above answers this question.

No.

Edit: Omg so much fun reading other peoples answers, I get to stalk without actually stalking. *wink*

Last edited by IcedTeaa; 08-11-2012 at 11:33 AM.

08-11-2012   #11 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

1. On Trickster I will be honest that I describe myself as mean. I make fun of my friends sometime, cause IRL I always joke with my friends. I'm just glad they don't take it too personal(Text can be taken wrong cause it lacks emotion), because I never mean what I say except for people I hate.
2. Pretty much the same except for I am usually described as quiet IRL. I think I talk too much on TO cause I usually start convo and half the time guild chat is loaded with my name.
3. I love talking to people on TO. They can be the most random/crazy best friends 5 minutes later. But lately I AFK a lot.
4. Neither I don't know why.....
5. I wish I was confident and talk to people more often. I don't like talking to people I don't know IRL.

08-12-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

Ceciel will become famous soon enough

As usual, you always come up with very interesting topics (:

I'd like to think that I'm a helpful and kind person on Trickster. I do enjoy being surrounded by guildmates and friends, joking and chatting about everyday life. There are not many people who I would consider 'enemies' (except for scammers): getting along with everyone (or the majority of the community) is my main goal while interacting with people.

My 'real' personality and my online personality are very much the same. Even in real life I rarely make enemies in school and my friends are extremely important to me. One major difference would be that if I dislike a certain somebody, everyone can immediately tell who it is. While online, I normally just put a smiley face and "lol".

Off Trickster, for sure. I will still offer my help to those who need it, but my tolerance towards new players who follow you around and ask for galders is near zero.

They're the same to me.

As mentioned above, I'm very easy to read in real life. I need to refine my emotion-hiding skills; being honest is not always the best way to go.

| Ceciel | Aerilynn | Ferisu | Aquillo |

+Rep if I helped please~

08-12-2012   #13 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

1. I'm a combination between an ass and a nice person. Usually my friend will see my nice side, however, I do have a tendency to just be an ass. I do enjoy helping people out, but eventually I do draw a line (especially when people give bad/wrong information) and start behaving rudely.

2. In real life, I'm more sassy and quiet. Usually I don't talk much in public or to strangers, but to my friends I'm quite sassy and apparently a very lovable person. I do internalize a lot of my ass comments that I don't on the internet.

3. I'm probably more helpful to people out of Trickster, especially since I internalize a lot of my disinterest. I don't mind helping on Trickster, but as I said earlier, I draw a line kind of quickly.

4. They're more or less the same to me. The biggest difference is on the internet I show my ass-side a lot more.

5. Not really. Anonymity is probably the biggest reason I'm fine with being an ass on the 'net.

Last edited by Tardar; 08-13-2012 at 07:49 AM.

08-13-2012   #14 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

On Trickster I've seemed to have changed a bunch (yay for anonymity and being able to change personalities!), but now I'm more like myself in real life. I'm pretty outgoing and start up conversations randomly. I am polite, but if I don't like the person, I remain polite but I try not to talk to them. Oh and sexual innuendos.. sexual innuendos everywhere.

Pretty much the same, however, in real life I try to completely avoid confrontation and I'm too much of a people pleaser. On Trickster, I don't mind confrontation if necessary.

I love "noobs" on Trickster, even the kind everyone hates! Something about them amuses me. As for real life "noobs," can't stand them. I won't say anything but I curse their existence a thousand times over in my head.

Since they are pretty much the same, I have no preference over the other. Though I do wish my sarcasm could be conveyed properly over the internet. But then again, don't we all?

Not that I can think of.

08-13-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

SStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Starlightzero
Class: Gladiator lt_warlord
Level: 2xx
Guild: MoonlightC

Quote:

1. Hmm..
Honest, and maybe easy going?

2. I guess im sometimes more talkative in real life, but sometimes less talkative as well.

3. In Trickster.

4. Real life lol

5. Nope, I don't think so anyway lol

Last edited by SStardust; 08-24-2012 at 02:06 PM.

08-27-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

charleon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to charleon Send a message via Skype™ to charleon
IGN: charleon
Xfire: charleon

I am an easy guy always up to help my friends and sometimes others that are just walking by. I prefer to do stuff together.

Not much... I think more

About the same.

Looks alike.

More social

08-27-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

>>Too busy to be idle.

>>I guess I'm A BIT more talkative in TO than IRL, since in TO you can just talk about anything and not worry about the consequences since they don't know who I really am..?

>>Most of the time, I just ignore ALL the people around me (except those that I know/guildmates). So I guess I ignore noobs.

>>NO! I love my real life.

>>Moneywise: having/earning billions, or just even millions, in real life would be pretty good.

08-27-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kisa will become famous soon enoughKisa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kisabelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Blades of Fate

Hm, I guess I'm fairly sweet and friendly. I often end up "mothering" my friends and guildies, I like to help them out, and give advice if I can. I don't like it when my kindness is taken for granted though, so if that happens I can get a bit snarky.

Not really, in real life I'm mostly a sweet friendly kindergarten teacher, so I tend to mother my children there, and my kids irl. I am a bit quieter and I make less innuendo when I'm not on the internets.

I like helping people, I like newbies (people who are new to trickster) and helping them out if I can, and I like helping out little kiddies too. I don't like people who beg or whine though. I'm more of the 'let me show you how to fish' type, rather than the 'let me fish for you forever' type.

They are pretty similar. When I was really young my online personality was really different, but over time they've merged into one really.

Hm... Maybe it would be nice if I was as hax at levelling up in life as I am on trickster!

08-27-2012   #19 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

I play by myself and mind my own business, I don't chat or do group activities. All my friends quit and I don't have any interest playing with most of the people who are still playing.

I don't like people my age IRL and have three friends, and one of them is my boyfriend. I hate crowds and anyone in the age group of 16-25. With my friends though, I'm loud and like to harass them.

I hate dumb people IRL (I believe anyone can be smart, it's just some people choose to not use their brain functions) and I hate illiteracy on the internet. If you can't type in coherent sentences I'm probably getting really pissed at you. Trickster isn't rocket science and doesn't have entire forums based on the mathematical way to get the best DPS on x boss because of y mechanic (WoW), honestly anyone who's been playing on TO for more than 6 months shouldn't need help with anything anymore, save maybe a skill build. Gear and mechanics shouldn't be a ****ing problem.

Oh and people never read the guide sections, ever. I've thought about requesting them deleted as so many people just bypass that section.

I actually struggle in school because I more often than not just get mad at how dumb people are. It's really hard going to classes where you just want to move on and the teacher has to explain for the umpth time a really simple concept. Ugh.

I guess that's a big no (ironic since I have the most updated guides and biggest gross guide views)

RL I guess because I can't be too much of an ass considering I'm a helpful figure.

Not really.

==

And these answers are why I avoid the TO section now

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 08-27-2012 at 08:58 AM.

08-27-2012   #20 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Back when 2nd job came out, I tend to start fights in PVP and start Drama within my Guild mates. But Now I've changed and just be like "Meh" And run around in TO world while making new friends along the way as well reconnecting my old ones if possible.

Well not really since I only hang out with my best friends but sadly what is preventing me to do that, is them going through the wrong path. [If you know what I mean] So I can only rely on my friends in Steam/MSN/Skype.

To be honest, It is my huge pet peeve that people will do the most stupidest things in games But I understand if they are new to the game and I am willing to help out. But if they're not new and just being plain stupid then I'll just lost my temper.

Before I prefer Online but soon it became one personality with my real life.

Hell no.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert