ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-29-2012   #261 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BlazingF is a jewel in the roughBlazingF is a jewel in the roughBlazingF is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BlazingF
Class: Scientist
Level: 336

That voice...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-29-2012   #262 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

wow Refreshing dew(priest skill) is a party decrease cooldown skill O.O

08-29-2012   #263 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

lightjinchuuriki has a spectacular aura aboutlightjinchuuriki has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LightJinchuuriki
Class: Priest
Level: 311

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
wow Refreshing dew(priest skill) is a party decrease cooldown skill O.O
its a good skill, pvp with racoon and priest going to be really cool, oath+cooldown reduction

08-29-2012   #264 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

That Thief Master skill. Kinda wished they demonstrated on a character that has some defensive buff on to show what it really does. That demo made it look like a Stone Kick /o/

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

08-29-2012   #265 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightjinchuuriki
its a good skill, pvp with racoon and priest going to be really cool, oath+cooldown reduction
And that's the end of PvP.

08-29-2012   #266 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Demension rift skill is Awesome!! Time to banish Gorgons at harkon

08-29-2012   #267 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Not rly a bunny who can escape from skunk basically can destroy a racoon. In a pvp aspect dark mages/glads got the short end of the stick on this one. Both jobs got another same old skill dark buff/aoe dmg skill. Nothing really special about their new skills. Still not bad overall. Rift can banish the racoon/priest lol.

08-29-2012   #268 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
Raccoons 4 of Ace isn't so bad. I thought it had to be dealt with 4 of the same enemy, not just 4 enemies. However now that that was clarified..I feel dumb for thinking of it like that.
Given the fact that she only demonstrated it in PvP, it may be possible that the 4-same-picture enemy rule holds true. We'll obviously have to find out when the skills are released.

Guess Speedloader doesn't directly increase damage. ;o;

08-29-2012   #269 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

lv215 MS element capsule+ Koto&Kiyo box re-release

that what our board manager said [yes just our board not ggftw]

08-29-2012   #270 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Did I hear this one correctly..?

0:43 "Elemental attribute now affects magic skills.."

So if I go equip a Golden Sword comped with Earth Elemental Stones, it buffs up my Cleaving Terra???

08-29-2012   #271 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute

Edit: thanks Jess for the nice pics x3 i switch mine with your better ones x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie

White Swan hat looks nice o: and yay for new capsules!

Last edited by kite384; 08-29-2012 at 10:14 PM.

08-29-2012   #272 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Demension rift skill is Awesome!! Time to banish Gorgons at harkon
The skill's function is misleading. It doesn't "banish them to another dimension." If you play close attention, all the skill does is reduce the visual range of all opponents, basically a blind. Useful in PvE as it can mess up monsters' AI, but not in PvP and people with sprints can just run around until they find you.

08-29-2012   #273 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Reaper will become famous soon enoughReaper will become famous soon enough
IGN: HunterIO
Class: Lion, Buffalo, Cat, Fox to_scientist
Level: 314, 24x, 23x, 22x
Guild: Tomodachi, Spartans!, Space Cowboys, Supporter's Guild

@Almora, still, with that limited vision, it does serve as a good distract. It'd be easy to overshoot the target, especially if said target also has a sprint.

08-29-2012   #274 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Blyr is a jewel in the roughBlyr is a jewel in the roughBlyr is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
Did I hear this one correctly..?

0:43 "Elemental attribute now affects magic skills.."

So if I go equip a Golden Sword comped with Earth Elemental Stones, it buffs up my Cleaving Terra???
Definitely going to have to test this.

If a elemental % weapon is better than MA, this could change quite a few things..

08-29-2012   #275 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

silentguy13 is on a distinguished road
IGN: SilentEX
Class: Dark Lord/Scientist/Duelist to_wizard
Level: 300+/230+
Guild: ~Borderless~

Attr% based magic...?
Makes no difference to dark lords.. yay I keep my play style o .o;

08-29-2012   #276 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Does no one read the Future Content thread? Attribute % being added to Elemental (Fire, Water, Electricity, Wind and Earth) skills has been known for half a year or so.

08-29-2012   #277 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Really depends how much MA you would lose equipping a weapon with elemental attribute since MA is (if eTO is the same as other versions) the most prominent factor in the formula. Altiverse Crimson Staff and Altiverse Maiden Queen Staff can refine for MA and can have Fire or Electric (respectively) compounded to them. Ideally a maximum base Altiverse Crimson Staff with 4s at Lv13 (600MA) is the best you can do for a fire boosting weapon at endgame.

Water / Earth / Wind are a little more difficult in this way, though there are most likely equips I am not thinking of.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

08-29-2012   #278 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Does no one read the Future Content thread? Attribute % being added to Elemental (Fire, Water, Electricity, Wind and Earth) skills has been known for half a year or so.
Sorry I think I missed that one

If so, then I think I'll focus on Magic Types now

08-29-2012   #279 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

If the elemental attributes greatly affects the sheep's elemental skills.
Would it be alright to predict a huge demand and price increase of maiden queen staff and crimson staff when people will prefer them over powerfuls?

And the buffalo electric elemental AoE = Expensive T spear/Queen Mace?

All of the skills seem really cool btw.
The SM skill, I hope it isn't a disappointment when used in practice. :3

08-29-2012   #280 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care

i knew about it lol i even comped my maiden queen staff elec from day 1 i got it o3o