ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-10-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default Not a rant, more like a mini complaint/point-out

I've been noticing it for a long time. And I really tried to keep it for myself.
it is NOT a big deal. But a little annoying sometimes, I decided to tell about my opinions.

I know that the majority of the people here are from Jewelia.

And in the market section, I usually see a few Jewelians (not directed to any specific person, I don't even remember who the people are...) not umm... naming their server in their shop thread.

I don't know why it is like that, but it gives me the image that they expect everyone to know that they are from Jewelia.
Or, that - since the majority are from Jewelia they wouldn't bother to care to name the server.

Also:
If you take a look in the personal market section...

I usually do this, and most Fantasians also do this:
B> _____ (F)

And I notice that most Fantasians already do mark like this on the thread name. Those who don't, does instead name the server inside the thread.

But it is more common that Jewelians write:
(I t would make it easier to check if they mark the server in the thread name.)

B>______
Without marking server. However they still name the server inside the thread which is totally fine. (But some people don't even bother to do that)

Of course, sometimes even if they don't name the server at all, it is easy to see where they come from because of the prices. And sometimes I do remember that "aha! this specific person is from Jewelia!".

But still!

It is disturbing that it is ok for Jewelians to break the rules just because there are more of them in the forum.

(I did not count in people who are new and unaware of the rules)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-10-2012   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

There isn't a rule to put it in their title, just the thread. Still, most people don't even do that, nor their IGN or prices. I think the not listing prices is more annoying then IGN/server. Some people don't even listen when you remind them the rules they should ALREADY know as they've been a member for so long and have been told before.. They're just like "lol, okay :3 -insert random not even thought of or researched price here- for everything". That should fall under not listing the prices, too. So annoying, lol.

04-10-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Sometimes when people doesn't name prices I would usually assume that they didn't know or that they have forgot or that it was really hard to choose prices... since people usually want others to offer in game. They have this habit?
I tend to overlook this.

04-10-2012   #4 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
There isn't a rule to put it in their title, just the thread. Still, most people don't even do that, nor their IGN or prices. I think the not listing prices is more annoying then IGN/server. Some people don't even listen when you remind them the rules they should ALREADY know as they've been a member for so long and have been told before.. They're just like "lol, okay :3 -insert random not even thought of or researched price here- for everything". That should fall under not listing the prices, too. So annoying, lol.
I was about to write the same as you.

04-10-2012   #5 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

I do agree with settie's take on people who are constantly reminded, but still don't follow the rules.

For me, I always have my server in my thread if the thread title gets a little bit too long. But I have a good memory so I remember most people if I've seen them around for a while.

04-10-2012   #6 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Instead of creating a thread about it, you could actually help by reporting the post so matters can be addressed.

04-11-2012   #7 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Hmmmm ist there a way you can not allow a person to post on the market section until they have read the rules? Make them pass a multiple choice quiz to make sure.
And I really appreciate the server in the topic. I can just go /skip for any jewelian thread

04-12-2012   #8 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

agree with settie too
also find it annoying when players just post buy xx item without ANY INFO
not even their mini profile on the left
how are people even gonna contact you in-game? @_@

i mean if you don't even care if people contact you then why bother posting? .-.
/rant lol

also appreciate people putting their servers in the title, makes it a lot easier when browsing
i make it a habit to do that for mine cause i would like people to click my thread =p

04-12-2012   #9 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

TBH, I usually just /skip threads that aren't labelled and only go to those that are [F] labelled. But that's just me.

Sometimes people are lazy and can't be bothered and what can you do about that? Nothing half the time, really. x-x

04-13-2012   #10 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

It's really annoying yes, but I think the majority of the people just forget. q__q Even

though they ARE constantly reminded but this is when it gets annoying, when they don't

learn from their first time. :x It's actually one of the first things I remember to do when I

post a thread.

04-13-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

My first and only ever market rule violation on MyTrickster earned me an infraction. ggFTWers these days are just having it easy.

04-14-2012   #12 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
My first and only ever market rule violation on MyTrickster earned me an infraction. ggFTWers these days are just having it easy.
This is pretty accurate.
I remember though, the first time I made a market thread, I was an idiot.

--Frenchbread is