ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-10-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

senza54 is on a distinguished road
IGN: silisili
Class: Witch to_librarian
Level: 215
Guild: ~Good Day~
Default Stuffs that should be removed in Trickster

I just want to hear people's opinion ))

For me :

The "Call an angel system" seriously does anyone still answer those. *Not me , Never*

"Boss Trials" Well for me i want to remove those o__o i liked also back then @ tut trials we are racing to get first @ tut now its boring .

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-10-2012   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I disagree with the boss trials, it's better having your own room, you won't have to fight over the boss. Would you really be okay with some random person getting a boss drop with the prices they're going for now? No, I don't think so. I know it was all about "working together" back then, but if you go in to lets say, Soki, and one of the random people you were working with got a staff, how would you feel? Most people can 1hko the bosses, would it really be fair to go hunting and waiting for it to spawn, and some bunny or buffalo comes in and kills it in one hit? No.

As for trials, most are fairly short, no reason to complain about any except for Dread. Dread is just awful.

And now angel system, if people aren't going to answer them, they shouldn't have it turned on in the first place.

I'm content with all we have already, I wouldn't like to see anything removed.

04-10-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

I'd like to see all of the current Myshop gift boxes (awarded at specific levels) removed and replaced with new gift boxes that award better items, but at the same time they're untradeable, as well as the contents inside.

The current situation with gift boxes is disgusting, and I shouldn't have to describe why.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

04-10-2012   #4 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Remove the time limit between fighting bosses.

Remove lolboxes.

Remove all the cats in Megalo.

04-10-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mycatfails is on a distinguished road
IGN: Hayashibara/Hayagumi
Class: Fox/Cat to_thiefmaster
Guild: Midnight Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
Remove the time limit between fighting bosses
agreed.

And not removing, but reworking Phantom School

04-10-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

LightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to LightClaw
IGN: Auruxism/HD/Noelle
Level: 30x/26x/24x

I'd love to see the constant message you receive when your fortune dies to go away and the time limit on ears/tails from black market. The stat boosts on those aren't that significant anyways, I don't see why they should be timed.

04-10-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

iEmpty is a glorious beacon of lightiEmpty is a glorious beacon of lightiEmpty is a glorious beacon of lightiEmpty is a glorious beacon of lightiEmpty is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: BunBunnyBR
Class: Boxer to_boxer
Level: OPPA~
Guild: GANGNAM STYLE!

I'd love to see the scammers get removed from game Q-Q

04-10-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

you know what should be removed the first, right now? past event monsters =_= they are everywhere!!! do they even care?

04-10-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I just hate the constant spam that announces when the harkon defenses are starting/have started/have finished... I wouldn't say remove harkon defenses cuz I know some people do still go but the spam really bugs me. :<

04-10-2012   #10 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

-Less announcements
Rationale: It clutters up a whole bunch of chat space needlessly.

-Removal of trials
Rationale: I don't like. I don't care if most are easy, I just do not like them. The alternative is to keep them but allowing you to stay in the room to allow farming again.

-Removal of "[______] time has ended.... [etc.]"
Annoying as the day is long.

-No Angel System
It was useless to begin with. I was never given any Angels (or any who really wanted to help) nor was I ever offered to be an Angel. Useless.

Of the top of my head. :|

04-10-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

senza54 is on a distinguished road
IGN: silisili
Class: Witch to_librarian
Level: 215
Guild: ~Good Day~

Banish spells i hate also but still free teleport to mega/deseart

04-10-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC

All the typos should be removed. XD

Playing Aion

04-10-2012   #13 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraHarunoHara
All the typos should be removed. XD
Am-I-Putting-My-Hat-Too-Strongly?
(or whatever it is)

04-10-2012   #14 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

i actualy like it that there is something annoying in bosshunting x3
dont remove boss trials! thats my opinion x3

04-10-2012   #15 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Support/AP mid to_thiefmaster
Level: Platinum

Don't remove Angel System, fix it instead, it's been bugged for centuries >:

DO remove the old event monsters =_=

DON'T remove Fiesta/Harkon messages, they help me keep on track lol, it's not like your whole chat is filled, remember the time when they had the bunnies and 'chocolates' spawning day/night? THAT was annoying :l

04-10-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

-Past event rewards/tickets etc we've gotten but can't npc.

-Giuvanni's Tear and Robin's Necklace (don't ask how I got 5) from a past boss summon event that I can't npc ....it's 15x5 WT Q_Q my Cat is already lacking weight oke??

-Screen shaking after you kill a boss.

-Like Parody said... past event monsters have been around since the Christmas Event :l really?

Some things I've read which I don't agree with. Like the boss trials. I'm sure it can get annoying after doing them over and over, but that doesn't mean you should be killing a boss 24/7 or they should remove the trials altogether. Quest items at Skull trials are able to be farmed..... I don't know what the problem is there? I actually loved Skull trials more than any other boss trial.

I don't know how /reminding/ players of Harkon Defense, Fiesta or anything else can get "annoying". I usually forget doing Fiesta even when it gets announced 10 minutes before it starts.. now think if it wouldn't get announced at all. Everyone would forget. New players wouldn't even know anything about Fiesta, etc.

The Angel System is a nice little thing for new players. It doesn't bother anyone at all. If you don't want to be called you type /Angel Off. If, like someone mentioned above, you never got called for help, maybe when you log on you should type in /Angel On. That might help.

Lastly. The Gift boxes shouldn't get removed. I think the contents are very helpful for people who can't afford to buy myshop constantly but are able to make decent amounts of galders on a regular basis. Elixers, Revives, Sprints? Thank you for that, no one wants to keep spending 18k MS just to recomp 1 equipment.

04-10-2012   #17 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Friends Y

Remove those useless Ep. quest items you don't
need after completeing...
(Which is in my bank... Stealing space -_-)
Undropable/Unsellable/Everything
How2GetRidOfIt?

Forever & Always

04-11-2012   #18 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

how do you even call for an Angel anyway? I've tried to figure it out a million times when i created my noobs but can never get round to it. YnY

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

04-11-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

kuroichan is on a distinguished road
IGN: KuroiChan
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 17x
Guild: Midnight-Z

I don't feel that they should remove boss trials. I remember back in the days where it wasn't even possible to get a seal thanks to campers. The most they could do is revamp some of the boss trials such as Captain Skull's trials. A simple increase in the drop rate of those items would be more than welcome.

04-11-2012   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese

Lastly. The Gift boxes shouldn't get removed. I think the contents are very helpful for people who can't afford to buy myshop constantly but are able to make decent amounts of galders on a regular basis. Elixers, Revives, Sprints? Thank you for that, no one wants to keep spending 18k MS just to recomp 1 equipment.
Like the ones who powerlevel their endless mule characters, trading the boxes to their main, delete and repeat, sell them for 100~200mil+ per day? That's what I was getting at. Last time there was a method of myshop abuse that easy it was the Poppuri events where... ...oh.

I'd rather they be replaced with untradeable boxes with more / better prizes (same things, more quantity). That way players can keep them to themselves instead of driving the prices of everything else in-game even higher because it's easy for anyone to farm Gift boxes for tons of galder.

I do agree with removing the screen shaking thing too; it's a bit obnoxious and I'm satisfied with the graphic effects that happen (in boss fights / harkon summons / etc).

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.