ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Stuffs that should be removed in Trickster (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/110646-stuffs-should-removed-trickster.html)

senza54 04-10-2012 06:33 AM

Stuffs that should be removed in Trickster

I just want to hear people's opinion :)))

For me :

The "Call an angel system" seriously does anyone still answer those. *Not me , Never* :py45:

"Boss Trials" Well for me i want to remove those o__o i liked also back then @ tut trials we are racing to get first @ tut now its boring .

Jessica 04-10-2012 09:20 AM

I disagree with the boss trials, it's better having your own room, you won't have to fight over the boss. Would you really be okay with some random person getting a boss drop with the prices they're going for now? No, I don't think so. I know it was all about "working together" back then, but if you go in to lets say, Soki, and one of the random people you were working with got a staff, how would you feel? Most people can 1hko the bosses, would it really be fair to go hunting and waiting for it to spawn, and some bunny or buffalo comes in and kills it in one hit? No.

As for trials, most are fairly short, no reason to complain about any except for Dread. Dread is just awful.

And now angel system, if people aren't going to answer them, they shouldn't have it turned on in the first place.

I'm content with all we have already, I wouldn't like to see anything removed.

KahruNYA 04-10-2012 12:15 PM

I'd like to see all of the current Myshop gift boxes (awarded at specific levels) removed and replaced with new gift boxes that award better items, but at the same time they're untradeable, as well as the contents inside.

The current situation with gift boxes is disgusting, and I shouldn't have to describe why.

:py60:

Veloze 04-10-2012 02:00 PM

Remove the time limit between fighting bosses.

Remove lolboxes.

Remove all the cats in Megalo.

mycatfails 04-10-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veloze (Post 1703808)
Remove the time limit between fighting bosses

agreed.

And not removing, but reworking Phantom School :py44:

LightClaw 04-10-2012 02:55 PM

I'd love to see the constant message you receive when your fortune dies to go away and the time limit on ears/tails from black market. The stat boosts on those aren't that significant anyways, I don't see why they should be timed.

iEmpty 04-10-2012 03:12 PM

I'd love to see the scammers get removed from game Q-Q

parudy88 04-10-2012 05:39 PM

you know what should be removed the first, right now? past event monsters =_= they are everywhere!!! do they even care?

Mazuiko 04-10-2012 06:00 PM

I just hate the constant spam that announces when the harkon defenses are starting/have started/have finished... I wouldn't say remove harkon defenses cuz I know some people do still go but the spam really bugs me. :<

Tardar 04-10-2012 06:13 PM

-Less announcements
Rationale: It clutters up a whole bunch of chat space needlessly.

-Removal of trials
Rationale: I don't like. I don't care if most are easy, I just do not like them. The alternative is to keep them but allowing you to stay in the room to allow farming again.

-Removal of "[______] time has ended.... [etc.]"
Annoying as the day is long.

-No Angel System
It was useless to begin with. I was never given any Angels (or any who really wanted to help) nor was I ever offered to be an Angel. Useless.

Of the top of my head. :|

senza54 04-10-2012 07:07 PM

:o Banish spells i hate also but still free teleport to mega/deseart

Sakurawrz 04-10-2012 08:55 PM

All the typos should be removed. XD

Tardar 04-10-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SakuraHarunoHara (Post 1703986)
All the typos should be removed. XD

Am-I-Putting-My-Hat-Too-Strongly?
(or whatever it is)

kite384 04-10-2012 10:05 PM

i actualy like it that there is something annoying in bosshunting x3
dont remove boss trials! thats my opinion x3

Vixen 04-10-2012 10:38 PM

Don't remove Angel System, fix it instead, it's been bugged for centuries >:

DO remove the old event monsters =_=

DON'T remove Fiesta/Harkon messages, they help me keep on track lol, it's not like your whole chat is filled, remember the time when they had the bunnies and 'chocolates' spawning day/night? THAT was annoying :l

Valese 04-10-2012 10:43 PM

-Past event rewards/tickets etc we've gotten but can't npc.

-Giuvanni's Tear and Robin's Necklace (don't ask how I got 5) from a past boss summon event that I can't npc ....it's 15x5 WT Q_Q my Cat is already lacking weight oke??

-Screen shaking after you kill a boss.

-Like Parody said... past event monsters have been around since the Christmas Event :l really?

Some things I've read which I don't agree with. Like the boss trials. I'm sure it can get annoying after doing them over and over, but that doesn't mean you should be killing a boss 24/7 or they should remove the trials altogether. Quest items at Skull trials are able to be farmed..... I don't know what the problem is there? I actually loved Skull trials more than any other boss trial.

I don't know how /reminding/ players of Harkon Defense, Fiesta or anything else can get "annoying". I usually forget doing Fiesta even when it gets announced 10 minutes before it starts.. now think if it wouldn't get announced at all. Everyone would forget. New players wouldn't even know anything about Fiesta, etc.

The Angel System is a nice little thing for new players. It doesn't bother anyone at all. If you don't want to be called you type /Angel Off. If, like someone mentioned above, you never got called for help, maybe when you log on you should type in /Angel On. That might help.

Lastly. The Gift boxes shouldn't get removed. I think the contents are very helpful for people who can't afford to buy myshop constantly but are able to make decent amounts of galders on a regular basis. Elixers, Revives, Sprints? Thank you for that, no one wants to keep spending 18k MS just to recomp 1 equipment.

Samaniego 04-10-2012 11:08 PM

Remove those useless Ep. quest items you don't
need after completeing...
(Which is in my bank... Stealing space -_-)
Undropable/Unsellable/Everything
How2GetRidOfIt?

Sophonax 04-11-2012 12:56 AM

how do you even call for an Angel anyway? I've tried to figure it out a million times when i created my noobs but can never get round to it. YnY

kuroichan 04-11-2012 01:01 AM

I don't feel that they should remove boss trials. I remember back in the days where it wasn't even possible to get a seal thanks to campers. The most they could do is revamp some of the boss trials such as Captain Skull's trials. A simple increase in the drop rate of those items would be more than welcome.

KahruNYA 04-11-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valese (Post 1704024)

Lastly. The Gift boxes shouldn't get removed. I think the contents are very helpful for people who can't afford to buy myshop constantly but are able to make decent amounts of galders on a regular basis. Elixers, Revives, Sprints? Thank you for that, no one wants to keep spending 18k MS just to recomp 1 equipment.

Like the ones who powerlevel their endless mule characters, trading the boxes to their main, delete and repeat, sell them for 100~200mil+ per day? That's what I was getting at. Last time there was a method of myshop abuse that easy it was the Poppuri events where... ...oh.

I'd rather they be replaced with untradeable boxes with more / better prizes (same things, more quantity). That way players can keep them to themselves instead of driving the prices of everything else in-game even higher because it's easy for anyone to farm Gift boxes for tons of galder.

I do agree with removing the screen shaking thing too; it's a bit obnoxious and I'm satisfied with the graphic effects that happen (in boss fights / harkon summons / etc).

:py60: