ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-11-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaEden Eternal

mattduy will become famous soon enoughmattduy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to mattduy Send a message via MSN to mattduy
IGN: ThaiTea
Class: Thief to_thiefmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroichan
I don't feel that they should remove boss trials. I remember back in the days where it wasn't even possible to get a seal thanks to campers. The most they could do is revamp some of the boss trials such as Captain Skull's trials. A simple increase in the drop rate of those items would be more than welcome.
If you want drop rate to increase for dig items then have the quest in your quest log before digging. It seemed that way to me at least.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-11-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

IonLight is on a distinguished road
IGN: CNBlue
Class: Dragon to_dragon
Level: 2xx

Can't we just have our own boss room while at the same time remove the trails? (or make them shorter?) I mean it just takes too long and well, the drop rates are low enough for us to waste that much time just to hunt one boss. It fair that we have to wait until we can hunt the boss again but with these trails, boss hunting just seems much more boring for me.

04-11-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

LightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to LightClaw
IGN: Auruxism/HD/Noelle
Level: 30x/26x/24x

This may sound far-fetched, but my idea to fix the announcement spam for fiesta/harkon could be: In the options menu, have a chat filter that allows you to see or not see server-wide messages such as that. GM producing ones (like when O/X or boss summons are about to begin) can't be filtered.

Another thing I wish they would remove is: That pile of TBNs we all got from the box event...People using them to have conversations is quite annoying, even if people are legitimately using them to buy/sell things. At least add a limit to how many can be used within a day.

04-11-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr
I'd rather they be replaced with untradeable boxes with more / better prizes (same things, more quantity). That way players can keep them to themselves instead of driving the prices of everything else in-game even higher because it's easy for anyone to farm Gift boxes for tons of galder.
It never used to be that way until people 'abused' the mail glitch and got billions to spend to begin with. So obviously everything went up in price, not just Level Up GB's. I still wonder how MS is being sold at 60m/k but Level Up GB's are about 35-40m.

Also I think being able to buy Elixers/Nates like that ingame > "more quantity, 1 time box" any day :l just my opinion.

04-11-2012   #25 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Like the ones who powerlevel their endless mule characters, trading the boxes to their main, delete and repeat, sell them for 100~200mil+ per day? That's what I was getting at. Last time there was a method of myshop abuse that easy it was the Poppuri events where... ...oh.
Yeah, it's a way of making money, so what? I did this constantly before I started my power-leveling business, I made 350m for only getting 6 chars to 50 (when boxes were 50m each)

It's not abuse in the slightest, why are they tradeable? If they didn't want us to do -a bit of work- to get a level up GB from a mule or w/e, they should've been designed untradeable, to be only opened on the character that got it, make the contents of the boxes unbankable.. really? .-.

Making new characters constantly and deleting = huge benefits. Gift boxes, Cards, Arcana Cards, farming stickers.. I did all but the farming stickers part cause I only got them to 50, but I mean for those that can level chars to 100+ (I probably would start doing this soon just for the Arcana Cards, lol)

04-11-2012   #26 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Banish

enough said

04-11-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Wandering Eye

Niata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Niata
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Bloodline

They should remove the 300 item limit. xD

My bank is completely full on all characters I have, and I don't know where to put my items now.
Store on my characters would be possible, I have enough WT, but I can't 'cause I reached 300 Items >.<

04-11-2012   #28 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niata

My bank is completely full on all characters I have, and I don't know where to put my items now.
Store on my characters would be possible, I have enough WT, but I can't 'cause I reached 300 Items >.<
OKAY I would totally be okay with that being removed. WT doesn't bother me at all, but that....

04-11-2012   #29 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niata

they need to remove the 300 limit and create a new special set of quick slots that lets us auto loot only certain items. eg. putting pencil cases in the quick slot will auto collect pencil cases while drilling or putting grass in the slot will auto pick up while farming. galder not included (knowing them, reserved for voice pets). this is so that we wouldnt have to fill up our wt to 300/300 if we only wanted to pick up certain items while auto drilling and it also lets us auto loot certain QI while farming!

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

Last edited by Sophonax; 04-11-2012 at 01:52 PM.

04-11-2012   #30 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophonax

they need to remove the 300 limit and create a new special set of quick slots that lets us auto loot only certain items. eg. putting pencil cases in the quick slot will auto collect pencil cases while drilling or putting grass in the slot will auto pick up while farming. galder not included (knowing them, reserved for voice pets). this is so that we wouldnt have to fill up our wt to 300/300 if we only wanted to pick up certain items while auto drilling and it also lets us auto loot certain QI while farming!
That would be awesome too D: I think I would lose track of hunting things though. I don't pay attention to the quest window or I have it closed.

04-11-2012   #31 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

I think weight is the most useless stat in the game by far. I honestly don't understand it/any games that would want this horrific feature implemented.

I guess it's just another money tactic, but still, I'd like to play the game without having to worry about how much I can hold =.=

04-12-2012   #32 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
That would be awesome too D: I think I would lose track of hunting things though. I don't pay attention to the quest window or I have it closed.
if it looks almost exactly like the quick skill slots, then lets say we are farming grass, the number of grass collected will be displayed just like how the number of potions we are carrying are displayed!

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

04-12-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Like the ones who powerlevel their endless mule characters, trading the boxes to their main, delete and repeat, sell them for 100~200mil+ per day? That's what I was getting at. Last time there was a method of myshop abuse that easy it was the Poppuri events where... ...oh.
I've never seen any gift boxes sold for that high. Level Up Gift Boxes are 35-40m. Level 40 ones are 12-15m; level 100/180B are 10-15m, and level 140 ones are 30m, give or take. The prices have been inflated a lot, but that's still nowhere near the exaggerated three digit figures you threw out here, so if anyone is buying them for that high, they're idiots in the first place.

I'd like to see removed:
  • Announcements that your fortune has expired every time you switch maps. They're beyond dumb, honestly.
  • Irremovable, un-NPC-able quest items that have become totally useless.
  • Banish.
  • Screen shaking.
  • Exceptional errors.
  • All the terrible grammar and typo's.
@LightClaw: I.. sort of agree. Closing the chat box is an option most of the time, but when it isn't, I really don't care to read people's drama, rants and general idiocy flashing across the ticker.

Also, the trials are fine. They can be a bit tedious, yeah, but on the whole, I don't see a problem with the majority of them. Between instanced rooms with trials and open rooms with none, I'd rather there be trials.

04-12-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
I've never seen any gift boxes sold for that high. Level Up Gift Boxes are 35-40m. Level 40 ones are 12-15m; level 100/180B are 10-15m, and level 140 ones are 30m, give or take. The prices have been inflated a lot, but that's still nowhere near the exaggerated three digit figures you threw out here, so if anyone is buying them for that high, they're idiots in the first place.

Which is why I said PER DAY.
Just going to drop this... no one seems to care.

Trials are terrible, and should get replaced by a better (but similar) system built more for parties and rewarding more for parties. Right now they're just a stalling nuisance with typo-ridden dialogue that is built to solo - something rarely seen in an MMO. But I guess since one player in Trickster can dish out in one or two hits the same damage multiple parties do in other games during an entire boss fight, partying seems rather pointless.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

04-12-2012   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:

Which is why I said PER DAY.
Just going to drop this... no one seems to care.
Right, my bad. >:

Even then, it still takes time and effort to power level those mules. It's not like you can power level 2-3 characters to second job in the blink of an eye, you know. Besides, I doubt you'd believe so strongly about this when you badly need a sprint.

04-12-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Right, my bad. >:

Even then, it still takes time and effort to power level those mules. It's not like you can power level 2-3 characters to second job in the blink of an eye, you know. Besides, I doubt you'd believe so strongly about this when you badly need a sprint.
It doesn't take much time at all. A few PPDs, 30 minutes of the first few zones to get to 21, then powerlevel for another 20 or 30 minutes. Two to three mules at once (royal).

I believe strongly about it because of
A) Providing an easy way to obtain massive amounts of galder from other players where there is already too much floating around, making prices for other things ridiculous (500~700m for an Ice Diadem? Seriously?). Not saying it's the main cause, but it certainly doesn't help.
B) The amount of money being slanted off of the company. 2 black elixers is $5.40. Store-more Permits are $4.50. I always wondered about those screenshots of players' bank/storage where they had 4~5 pages. No wonder.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

04-12-2012   #37 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
I think weight is the most useless stat in the game by far. I honestly don't understand it/any games that would want this horrific feature implemented.

I guess it's just another money tactic, but still, I'd like to play the game without having to worry about how much I can hold =.=
I know plenty of games that have WT. While it isn't listed as a stat, there is a "WT" in most games.

In MapleStory and plenty of other games you're limited by the number of slots in your inventory (cash expandable of course).
Rusty Hearts has a WT system that, like our's, slows you down when you have too much. There are items that remove the limit.

I'm not going to go on and on, but every game as its way of making sure your inventory isn't this black hole.

04-13-2012   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

>Angel system
>Items that you can't NPC
>Complete this quest so that you can get this item to complete that quest and complete that other quest to finish this episode quest.
>The really silly item descriptions
>SKILL DESCRIPTIONS! I don't think ANY of them even VAGUELY state something the skill does or what stat it boosts.
>300 item limit
>EE's (what does Exceptional Error even mean??)
>Prankster Mingos & Old Contracts
(Also, why is the Pharoh Set lv. 35? Nearly 300% attribute for that level?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
I know plenty of games that have WT. While it isn't listed as a stat, there is a "WT" in most games.

In MapleStory and plenty of other games you're limited by the number of slots in your inventory (cash expandable of course).
Rusty Hearts has a WT system that, like our's, slows you down when you have too much. There are items that remove the limit.

I'm not going to go on and on, but every game as its way of making sure your inventory isn't this black hole.
Tell that to the bike that in my key items pouch. I found that ridiculous. It's a BIKE! D:

04-14-2012   #39 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician
Tell that to the bike that in my key items pouch. I found that ridiculous. It's a BIKE! D:
Okay.... :'(

04-16-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Remove current skill/TM system. Tomorow I'll try to paint how it should look like imo