ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Screen Shaking (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/110614-screen-shaking.html)

PrettyUglyFox 04-09-2012 04:49 PM

Screen Shaking

I think that for the boss event, the "screen shaking" be removed to reduce lag. Yes? No?

Samaniego 04-09-2012 04:51 PM

Lol i got Expetional Error -_-
Major lag still ...

R 04-09-2012 05:55 PM

Maybe you should suggest it on their official forum. Saying it here won't do anything.

But nonetheless; I do agree. I don't lag from it, but I do start to feel sick from looking at it. It's also near impossible for me to see anything on the ground because of the constant shaking.

PrettyUglyFox 04-09-2012 06:23 PM

I'm 7767'd on the official site. :/

Aria 04-09-2012 06:52 PM

I've never liked the screen shaking thing every time a boss spawns or dies. You're actually not able to cast any buffs or use skills during those few seconds, which is lame and annoying. Not to mention the lag.

Recette 04-09-2012 06:53 PM

This is annoying and I agree, removing both this and the automatic collection of the Ultimate and other crappy equipments from a dead Boss would also be very nice (why are they collected automatically and the boss uniques not?) as they just clog up the inventory and unnecessarily increase our WT, would be very nice.

Kisa 04-09-2012 06:54 PM

Completely agree.. I lagged so badly from the screen shaking and everything that I couldn't see the banish rings.

Aria 04-09-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recette (Post 1703526)
This is annoying and I agree, removing both this and the automatic collection of the Ultimate and other crappy equipments from a dead Boss would also be very nice (why are they collected automatically and the boss uniques not?) as they just clog up the inventory and unnecessarily increase our WT, would be very nice.

I've only ever gotten Ultimates auto deposited into my inventory, not the Chaos/Old crap. Those just stay on the ground. I've been farming Tombeth the past week and it's been that way, I don't remember if it's the same with other bosses.

Recette 04-09-2012 07:16 PM

Hmm I do not remember boss trials, but somehow in these boss events a lot of old equipments end up in my inventory without me actually wanting to take anything from the ground.

PrettyUglyFox 04-09-2012 07:23 PM

Yes, only Ults. will automatically be put into your inventory (as far as I know.) Also, the lag is so bad that the trees disappear and I can't see the banish rings.

darkpetal 04-09-2012 10:53 PM

use anti-banish scrolls from recycling shop the next summon event. :) but yea, that shaking thing is annoying.

Wendyfav3 04-10-2012 12:29 PM

lolz.... I actaully like the screen shaking cuz it causing more fun for me...it just goes to show you how much action there is in that Map and it get me Pump to try to kill every monsters out there and get me some special drop before everyone else :D
if it did get remove, it would be pretty Plain for me :eoeoeoe:

but the reason why this happens is cuz there so much killing going around right o.o ?
and that alot of affect are being Play like Critical hit, skills, summoning of monsters and such...

so I'm not really sure if it can be remove and I think there might be a problem if it did...

so if anything, instead of being remove, just add an option to disable the screen shaking...

Sophonax 04-11-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recette (Post 1703540)
Hmm I do not remember boss trials, but somehow in these boss events a lot of old equipments end up in my inventory without me actually wanting to take anything from the ground.

you've probably accidentally picked stuff off the ground as you were walking around.