ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

clione08 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AlanoreEzikiel/Igo
Class: Sheep to_sheep
Level: 160
Guild: Midnight Z
Default Trickster with a BOOM?

[Off-Topic?]

Alright, I just found out a way in order for trickster to be known to the others as well who doesn't even know a single thing about T.O.

So anyways, I wonder why they don't have any Manga(comics) or Anime(s) about Trickster. I mean, It is still kinda complicated to build a story about the game but still, It would be really interesting! Who doesn't wanna check out how will it flow anyways? I mean don't you wanna see your buffalos and foxes drawn fighting tut and skull?

It really will be a hit for those who plays the game OR have PLAYED it ~an another incentive to everybody to play the game.

I thought about this because I wanted to draw my lion a manga. I mean I want to make a -just for fun- manga about T.O. with my lion as the main character. I still haven't started yet because I still don't have the right tools so, It has to wait. ALthough! I will try to apply the suggestions made in here, I wish its not something someone is prohibited to do. Its just for fun. Should I do it?

They really should make a manga. The characters look so great and blood will be a hit as a boss

If they have created pencils or wallpapers, or something else like t-shirts about trickster, why not mangas?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-02-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

erm...didn't they use to do that and it was call Megalo Life o.o ???

04-02-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

Eh...are you asking why there isn't an official kTO manwha like Granchase? It's probably because less and less players are playing TO and Ntreev doesn't care about it much...... There is a short comic being uploaded on the Eagle Fortress every now and then, but it's not really story-oriented. Also, there have been two or three, if I remember correctly, official Trickster guidebook with unused art and character/monster designs.

As for the anime, Korean animation business is very different from Japan or US--a lot of studios focus on outsorced work from other countries, rather than creating their own cartoon because of difficulty of finding sponsors (although it's rapidly changing, it's still kind of considered that comics/cartoons are for kids, so if they do create their own shows it's mostly targeted for younger audience)

But if you're asking why there isn't a fan comic, I don't know why. There have been a lot when Trickworld was still alive--I wanted to translate some of them, but the site closed down before I could get the authors' permission. I was thinking myself of drawing some though......

Last edited by parudy88; 04-02-2012 at 06:13 AM.

04-02-2012   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

There was rumors that some studio had made a anime before, but it was canceled for some unknown reason.

There are already merch at Japan and Korea (guide books, TCG (jTO), and a few other promo items). Otherwise... With this player base, I don't think it will be a hit, even thoug the Main-8 (playable characters) had their final names and background story at their Prologue in-game books.

It's a dream for now though.

04-02-2012   #5 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

There was an anime.. called somethin like Trickster Treasure Hunters.. it had 4 eps i believe. I havent been able to find it online anywhere though :/

04-02-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
There was an anime.. called somethin like Trickster Treasure Hunters.. it had 4 eps i believe. I havent been able to find it online anywhere though :/
Are you thinking about "Trickster Clue Hunters", which was supposed to be produced by Sunwoo Entertainment? It went through major changes to become a kid's show with completlely different storyline, and then the whole idea got canned

04-05-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

MagicalTricks is on a distinguished road
IGN: Xilleon
Class: Dragon to_wizard
Level: 132

I miss Megalo Life. The ending was kinda sad.

04-08-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

clione08 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AlanoreEzikiel/Igo
Class: Sheep to_sheep
Level: 160
Guild: Midnight Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by parudy88
Are you thinking about "Trickster Clue Hunters", which was supposed to be produced by Sunwoo Entertainment? It went through major changes to become a kid's show with completlely different storyline, and then the whole idea got canned
I just said that I'm going to create a manga right? Well, I'm still brainstorming while working on some other stuffs.

I have discovered a storyline for my lion you see, but It is quite or completely different from the main story of the game. But, It will still be connected with Trickster. The Problem is that the timeline of my -future- creation is far ahead the original story so prolly, the main story's done already and we're in the future. Do you think it won't suck? I got a load of ideas, and I'm just worried if changing the storyline would pull out some negative comments O.o or something else.

Actually, I'm going to connect my story (my lion 'course) after Leo's (the main lion character) adventure.