ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Seriously , Extended pop event!? (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/109762-seriously-extended-pop-event.html)

senza54 03-21-2012 06:54 PM

Seriously , Extended pop event!?

Spoiler!
( o3o not sure if this is accurate i just quoted from a post)
Spoiler!

Well my reaction is ...Ok ( more time to afk-drill for tm) i still won't hunt >:D.

:py45: :py45: Go! Aoers n Chi sworders! Go! :py45: :py45:

xMesias 03-21-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by senza54 (Post 1695086)
( o3o not sure if this is accurate i just quoted from a post)
Spoiler!

Well my reaction is ...Ok ( more time to afk-drill for tm) i still won't hunt >:D.

:py45: :py45: Go! Aoers n Chi sworders! Go! :py45: :py45:

More time to log off and study...

VitalisChryses 03-21-2012 07:12 PM

More time for people to complain about not having enough hunter boxes while they sit and AFK drill. :c

Cashmerre 03-21-2012 07:14 PM

They are so easy on us. :py25:

VitalisChryses 03-21-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cashmerre (Post 1695103)
They are so easy on us. :py25:

I agree. It's kind of taking away people's drive to want to put more effort into hunting them if they're going to just extend it. :c

I think they should take away the pop event next year and see how people feel.

Cashmerre 03-21-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VitalisChryses (Post 1695109)
I agree. It's kind of taking away people's drive to want to put more effort into hunting them if they're going to just extend it. :c

I think they should take away the pop event next year and see how people feel.

Indeed! We've met the goal numerous times in the past and I can't see much of a difference in the population, so that's no excuse. It's a kind gesture but it promotes us to continue being lazy with hunting. Albeit, I was pretty apathetic about this event after the first week myself. Though I am still recovering from last year + not as much free time.

VitalisChryses 03-21-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cashmerre (Post 1695115)
Indeed! We've met the goal numerous times in the past and I can't see much of a difference in the population, so that's no excuse. It's a kind gesture but it promotes us to continue being lazy with hunting. Albeit, I was pretty apathetic about this event after the first week myself. Though I am still recovering from last year + not as much free time.

I don't care much for the event.
Free stuff, I collected my boxes.
I'm not complaining about the box count.
Just complaining about the fact that there are AFK drillers complaining about the hunt box count, yet they continue to be lazy and not collect hunt boxes. ;|

Cashmerre 03-21-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VitalisChryses (Post 1695119)
I don't care much for the event.
Free stuff, I collected my boxes.
I'm not complaining about the box count.
Just complaining about the fact that there are AFK drillers complaining about the hunt box count, yet they continue to be lazy and not collect hunt boxes. ;|

Which I find funny because the first time the hunter boxes were introduced barely anyone drilled. It's always one extreme and never a happy middle. D:

Draft 03-21-2012 11:59 PM

Sigh~ I'm guessing prizes will be delay as well... Why cant't we just not reach our goal for once. No one really bother caring anymore. Sorry for being so negative q.q

Torikakae 03-22-2012 12:17 AM

Because people need to train, level up, and do quests with or without this event. So the GM's believe that we would reach the target number normally.

Would you be complaining about that too?

Sakurah 03-22-2012 12:24 AM

If one wants to complain, then just don't participate. That easy. You want to hunt, then hunt. No one's stopping you. If you want boxes but can't be assed to do it, then that sounds like a personal problem.

Personally, I don't really care, I just hunt boxes for the goodies inside. Free pots, coupons and (maybe) Pop tickets ahoy~

Wendyfav3 03-22-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VitalisChryses (Post 1695119)

I would not say lazy excatly, but they just want to reach top 10 Drillers...or it easir for them not to put so much effort...
but yes... I do find it funny how there complaining about that...
that like...wtf...DUD, YOU AFK DRILL AND YOURRRRR THE ONE COMPLANING HOW NO ONE HUNTING ?
there a word for that but I just don't know what it is...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cashmerre (Post 1695128)
Which I find funny because the first time the hunter boxes were introduced barely anyone drilled. It's always one extreme and never a happy middle. D:

so true...

Aria 03-22-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendyfav3 (Post 1695397)
that like...wtf...DUD, YOU AFK DRILL AND YOURRRRR THE ONE COMPLANING HOW NO ONE HUNTING ?
there a word for that but I just don't know what it is...

Hypocrite.

Wendyfav3 03-22-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyn (Post 1695402)
Hypocrite.

yes...exactly!
you just earn a Rep+ :D

VitalisChryses 03-22-2012 05:41 PM

...and then I goofed my post.

MineralAmber 03-26-2012 08:52 PM

I just want my stuff already. Gacha coins please~:py45: