ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-18-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

HokutoShinken is on a distinguished road
IGN: SeitoGekken
Class: Dragon~ to_wizard
Level: Bleh~ lved up.... 23x
Guild: ~Instinct~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopoldIII
Theres no point in trying to explain or bring this up, their not going to hear it. Basically like yelling at brick wall, you can only scream and yell so much that eventually you reach a point that you realize you are yelling at a wall. Its everything that's wrong with people, they just want more while doing less. I mean you can even ask some of the old timers that cheated the first Pop event and they will all basically say that it was F-ed what happened but then they have the nerve to ***** about the fact that the consequence of abusing the first event is, not that big of a prize as the first.

Besides, there's really no point in bringing it up again because it doesn't matter because there absolutely no way that this community will get 1.8 million in 3 days. Its funny cause the counter is a combination of the total boxes from jewelia AND fantasia, which says alot about the people that play this game.
Do you practice what you preach?
-waits to NOT see your name on the top 10 hunters list-
Dang I really hate your holier than thou attitude.... ^^; and yeah before anyone else says anything, I realize most everybody hates my posts too since they're all so negative... but... thats life

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-18-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalSpiral Knights
Awards Facebook Fan

LeopoldIII is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gallahan
Class: Gladiator
Level: 170
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokutoShinken
Do you practice what you preach?
-waits to NOT see your name on the top 10 hunters list-
Dang I really hate your holier than thou attitude.... ^^; and yeah before anyone else says anything, I realize most everybody hates my posts too since they're all so negative... but... thats life
no, no I dont practice what I preach you people crushed my drive to play this game.

03-18-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

I find People who keeps on Comparing the Prizes with Points is retarded...

why the hell would you even say that o.o ?

the Prizes as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WITH MYSHOP POINTS AT ALL!!!

it not really about how much money their are giving away but what the best Prizes to give away...

each time I find people like that I be like...WTF
I don't think they quite understand how things work but oh well...

@MarkM
I agree with you Bro

@SiegRiffein
yes...I agree with the Improving...

I'm not interested cuz of the Prizes...
this is Basically saying how a joke is only funnier the 1st time they say it...

1st - very funny
2nd - funny
3rd - ok funny
4th - not so funny
5th - only funnier the 1st dude
6th - why do you keep saying the same joke when it not even funny anymore...
your really over using it Bro =/...

that just the same with Pop event >_<...

suggestion...
keep making the Prizes different, new, or sometime old, surprising, oh that is so worth getting 5k Hunt or Drill Pop box O'.o!....

03-19-2012   #24 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

The prizes don't "suck" but for me they're just not exciting. It's basically been the same exact thing like 3 times? And I'm probably still sick of hunting from last event when I was in the top 10. I'm not really complaining though I just feel meh about it...

03-19-2012   #25 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
The only thing I'm disliking about these Poppuri Events; is that year after year, it's always the same prizes, aside from a new poppuri set (which I don't mind). As much as I like free Artisan's Flames and Elixirs, I think that they could at least be a little more creative with their prizes once in a while.
indeed.

03-19-2012   #26 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I think we could use more points. I'd be fine with a solid 5k, I'm not asking for too much more. But most of my beef comes from the fact that most of the time the event just has crappy new gear.

03-19-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow lolz ez

Quote:
The only thing I'm disliking about these Poppuri Events; is that year after year, it's always the same prizes, aside from a new poppuri set (which I don't mind). As much as I like free Artisan's Flames and Elixirs, I think that they could at least be a little more creative with their prizes once in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
I think we could use more points. I'd be fine with a solid 5k, I'm not asking for too much more. But most of my beef comes from the fact that most of the time the event just has crappy new gear.
this one right here made me lolz...
now are u talking about stats or fashion ?

the pet of course I actually don't mind cuz well...there arent alot of pets in-game...so the stats are well deserve...

but the rest of the ekips...the stats...I really don't wanna believe it but dam it really makes me think sometime that the GMs are really laughing at us...

JOKE---

this guy is poor right...
she/he play this game call Trickster Online Season 2...
then the Pop event came right...it 2x a year sport time a thing where everyone comes together and play Hunt and Drill in a certain Mile stone...
so they finish and won the Pop Event...and they got there ekips...
when they look at the stats...
they well all like Oh My Dam...
r u cereal ?
the stats are sssooooo bad, ( not that bad )
that this poor guy... he actually spent 100$ doller on myshop...
( then everybody lolz )
can you believe...? knowing that his poor...

sad that he had to only pay his rent but not his Cable, phone, and Internet, heater and Electricty...car insurance even...

an't that funny ?

( and the crowd goes wild of lolz, around of applause )
thank Players and Good Night

03-19-2012   #28 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
this one right here made me lolz...
now are u talking about stats or fashion ?

the pet of course I actually don't mind cuz well...there arent alot of pets in-game...so the stats are well deserve...

but the rest of the ekips...the stats...I really don't wanna believe it but dam it really makes me think sometime that the GMs are really laughing at us...

JOKE---

this guy is poor right...
she/he play this game call Trickster Online Season 2...
then the Pop event came right...it 2x a year sport time a thing where everyone comes together and play Hunt and Drill in a certain Mile stone...
so they finish and won the Pop Event...and they got there ekips...
when they look at the stats...
they well all like Oh My Dam...
r u cereal ?
the stats are sssooooo bad, ( not that bad )
that this poor guy... he actually spent 100$ doller on myshop...
( then everybody lolz )
can you believe...? knowing that his poor...

sad that he had to only pay his rent but not his Cable, phone, and Internet, heater and Electricty...car insurance even...

an't that funny ?

( and the crowd goes wild of lolz, around of applause )
thank Players and Good Night
I don't even understand 95% of what you even wrote here. :|

03-19-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

lolz cuz of what you said was funny...

then I ask you stats or fasion cuz you said crappy ekips...

then I made a Joke how the stats are soooo bad that some players actaully spent 100$ on myshop for better ekips...=/

03-19-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster
Default Title?

Quote:
This is pretty much the answer to this thread. People's enthusiasm to the Poppuri event has gone down because of the same prizes, and each year less people rally up to Mirage to kill rocks just to get boxes, and more just stock up on driller pets.

Even I could come up with a new list of prizes right now after noticing that they've been the same several years in a row, but I guess whoever sets up the Pop events can't. But hey, free stuff cheap stuff worth a few hours of my time is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
I find People who keeps on Comparing the Prizes with Points is retarded...

why the hell would you even say that o.o ?

the Prizes as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WITH MYSHOP POINTS AT ALL!!!

it not really about how much money their are giving away but what the best Prizes to give away...

each time I find people like that I be like...WTF
If I interpreted this correctly, you don't seem to realize that some of the prizes are from myshop and are worth myshop points, such as Refine Powders, Master's Authorities, etc.

03-19-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalSpiral Knights
Awards Facebook Fan

LeopoldIII is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gallahan
Class: Gladiator
Level: 170
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
I only complain because last couple of years they have the same prizes out for only 150 boxes but now they require 400 and they didnt even add anything else to it, If they were to make more useful prizes then I would do it gladly but I have no use for any of the ms prizes and 3k doesnt get much at all.

They should of added or change the prizes for the individual ones if they are changing how much boxes you need, to me its not worth the hunt/drill effort so im not particapating at all (4 drill boxes and 100 kill, dont plan on getting any more).
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
The prizes don't "suck" but for me they're just not exciting. It's basically been the same exact thing like 3 times? And I'm probably still sick of hunting from last event when I was in the top 10. I'm not really complaining though I just feel meh about it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn
indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician

This is pretty much the answer to this thread. People's enthusiasm to the Poppuri event has gone down because of the same prizes, and each year less people rally up to Mirage to kill rocks just to get boxes, and more just stock up on driller pets.

Even I could come up with a new list of prizes right now after noticing that they've been the same several years in a row, but I guess whoever sets up the Pop events can't. But hey, free stuff cheap stuff worth a few hours of my time is good.

If I interpreted this correctly, you don't seem to realize that some of the prizes are from myshop and are worth myshop points, such as Refine Powders, Master's Authorities, etc.
I dont get it, so what you're all saying is that its neither the event nor prizes themselves that is getting you all worked up. Yet what is, is the lack of creativity?

03-19-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Unhappy sigh =_=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician

no I think you misunderstood. I'm saying it not about how much Points there giving away...

but what the best Prizes there giving away...

I know about the total Value of them all but must players keep thinking about points...

it not about points here...it about the Prizes to give away...

idk...I guss I'm the only one who gets this...

so my aplologize if I can't explain it right....

03-19-2012   #33 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopoldIII
I dont get it, so what you're all saying is that its neither the event nor prizes themselves that is getting you all worked up. Yet what is, is the lack of creativity?
Well for me it kind of is a combination of both. Having been around since the first Poppuri event, the idea is so old. And not to mention it's not even a kind of surprise anymore since they all happen during predicted times.

Yeah, I really want 25k events back and I know that won't happen. I would rather like to see more creative prizes rather than the exact same ones over and over again.

03-19-2012   #34 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

well what would be more creative? When people say creative the thing that comes to mind is the jTO drill event when the box count determined the development of a pet. Is that creative enough?

03-19-2012   #35 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
well what would be more creative? When people say creative the thing that comes to mind is the jTO drill event when the box count determined the development of a pet. Is that creative enough?
That's actually pretty cool.

03-19-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Location: Passing the rainbow of happiness & the meadow of fun
Ratera will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ratera
Class: Thief Mastah to_thiefmaster
Level: 370
Guild: MoonlightC
Xfire: what's that? :B

This event supposed to help newbies since they dont have good equips/pets/capes and well they are using caballa/oops set! ._. and thats pretty lame

03-20-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Spiral KnightsMicroVolts OnlineTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

jooozek is on a distinguished road
IGN: PifPafKaboom
Class: Inventor/Scientist to_inventor
Level: 1xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio9658
This event supposed to help newbies since they dont have good equips/pets/capes and well they are using caballa/oops set! ._. and thats pretty lame
Problem is that those equips stats are always below mediocricity, meanwhile, the key quests sets are really great.

03-21-2012   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

I don't give a crap about the prizes, I'm fine once the count hit 2million cause all I need are my flames.

One thing I don't like is all the lazy gits complaining about everyone else being lazy, sitting on their high horses and probably AFK drilling while complaining about people not collecting enough hunter boxes.

Get off your lazy butts and get your own hunter boxes if you're so concerned about them . They aren't going to collect themselves. And you know what, I think a brilliant idea is to sit and spam Chaos Tower monsters. A fun and easy way to loot boxes while leveling up if you're on a decent enough floor. So, I disagree with the statement that collecting boxes won't help you in the Chaos Tower. It would if you stopped being so lazy. c:

Now, like I said, I don't really care for the prizes. They're free, I collected my boxes. I'll take what I get. I don't need the points, but I do think that for a lot of newer players it would open them up to wanting to play Trickster a bit more after seeing the event and receiving free MS stuff. Some people can't buy MS and so even the slightest bit of MS is a worthy enough prize to them.

Will every pop event after the first 2 be as good? No, probably not, but that doesn't mean it's a bad event or an event not worthy of our time. In my opinion, it's an event meant to bring the community together, but instead it's driving the community apart and separating us into cynics, pessimists and optimists. Half of us believe the event is doing good, half of us think it's crap and some of us just think "Well, we won't get up to that many anyways, so why bother?" or "They're just the same old prizes, why bother?" Basically our TO community is being driven further apart.

It's caused constant complaining due to a lack of gratitude and appreciation on some people's parts and a lack of consideration for the fact that, well, the prizes just aren't that great on other parts. I can see it from both points of view, but I still think that collecting 800 boxes for free prizes is worth it. 800 boxes that you can easily get from doing everyday quests just by drilling or hunting monsters. :|

The prizes -are- worth it, just not as good compared to what we were used to.
Case closed.

03-21-2012   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

And to add to that, can you honestly expect stats to only get better and better with every new event? Just because the stats aren't up to your standards doesn't mean they wont be useful to someone else.

I see that kind of attitude towards myshop as well. "Well, these stats aren't good as X set so why would I buy Y set?" Poppuri events aren't meant to be over-powered and I've never seen it that way so why whine about it?

Yeah, it's suppose to be a common goal event to get people to work together (because do we ever do that anymore?) and it's always blinded by the end prizes (which aren't bad).

Oh well.

03-21-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmerre
And to add to that, can you honestly expect stats to only get better and better with every new event? Just because the stats aren't up to your standards doesn't mean they wont be useful to someone else.

I see that kind of attitude towards myshop as well. "Well, these stats aren't good as X set so why would I buy Y set?" Poppuri events aren't meant to be over-powered and I've never seen it that way so why whine about it?

Yeah, it's suppose to be a common goal event to get people to work together (because do we ever do that anymore?) and it's always blinded by the end prizes (which aren't bad).

Oh well.

All great points aside, I love that Psyduck just thrown in there. x)