ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Y u no hunt for boxes? (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/109512-y-u-no-hunt-boxes.html)

LeopoldIII 03-15-2012 09:39 AM

Y u no hunt for boxes!?!
 
Seriously wtf guys all of you better stop with the drilling and do some hunting, its getting no where and we have 4mill now. I have about 5k hunting boxes but you guys really need to help or we aint going to get the other 2.5 MILLION boxes we need to finish this event. :[ I say we all just go to chaos and form parties and just grind the hell out of every floor. it would be insane exp plus we would run that tower and be able to plvl anyone, hell you could even charge for the bits you pick up and the market for codes would boost like crazy.

TL;DR

STOP DRILLING AND GO TO CHAOS TOWER




please and thank you :D

Torikakae 03-15-2012 10:08 AM

You can AFK drill. You can't AFK hunt.

That requires effort.

Niifuwa 03-15-2012 10:09 AM

But auto-drilling is so much eaaaaasier and it takes no effort what so ever- *shot* ;o Well I'm probably gonna take my sheep up to Mirage and abuse some of those clay things later ;x I want us to reach Stage 4 hunt boxes too...

Rydia 03-15-2012 10:32 AM

did they up the drop rate last night or anything?

zemega 03-15-2012 10:41 AM

Once in a while, or maybe this weekend, I'm going to put on a bracelet, and go mass killing with Electro Attack on floor 30, feel free to drop by and pick up all those boxes. I probably pick up around 30% of the boxes.

Torikakae 03-15-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zemega (Post 1692399)
Once in a while, or maybe this weekend, I'm going to put on a bracelet, and go mass killing with Electro Attack on floor 30, feel free to drop by and pick up all those boxes. I probably pick up around 30% of the boxes.

This gave me an idea. This is the perfect time to start earning those Chaos Tower titles~

Recette 03-15-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydia (Post 1692396)
did they up the drop rate last night or anything?

No or only slightly from what I have seen.

LeopoldIII 03-15-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torikakae (Post 1692385)
You can AFK drill. You can't AFK hunt.

That requires effort.

Quote:

Originally Posted by UlquiorraTru (Post 1692387)
But auto-drilling is so much eaaaaasier and it takes no effort what so ever- *shot* ;o Well I'm probably gonna take my sheep up to Mirage and abuse some of those clay things later ;x I want us to reach Stage 4 hunt boxes too...


Effort is what this game needs, I'm a little tired of what this game has become, there are alot of benifits to this method of doing it, the titles and the exp alone is enough to technically make anyone want to do it this way, plus when you get the codes you can sell them and also you can do the bosses and get the boxes. in the end its a win win. And if we really got every driller to stop drilling and go to chaos, it would bring grinding parties back and we could have royals or special parties and even further more if you put it on expshare equal with the amount of killings going on your exp would sky rocket, combined that with the exp boost from this event and a exp booster and the fact that you're doing quests, you would literally be set to plvl

Tardar 03-15-2012 11:30 AM

Primarily for me I'm just not that interested in Trickster anymore to commit to hunting. I mean seriously, Poppuri events suck now. You have to get 400 boxes for a measly 3k points?

The only reason I'm even bothering to afk drill is because there are royal/special drilling parties and I want TM.

LeopoldIII 03-15-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesie (Post 1692417)
Primarily for me I'm just not that interested in Trickster anymore to commit to hunting. I mean seriously, Poppuri events suck now. You have to get 400 boxes for a measly 3k points?

The only reason I'm even bothering to afk drill is because there are royal/special drilling parties and I want TM.

Yea but the whole point of this system would be that you do the event AND party up for your TM/regular EXP

kite384 03-15-2012 11:50 AM

the good thing is if you want to help Box Counter and got your 400/400 boxes already

Boxes Count by Drop (: you dont have to pick them up

just saying :3

LeopoldIII 03-15-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kite384 (Post 1692424)
the good thing is if you want to help Box Counter and got your 400/400 boxes already

Boxes Count by Drop (: you dont have to pick them up

just saying :3

I get that , but there's not enough boxes dropping which is why I purpose we go on a mass chaos tower hunting spree :py61:

Torikakae 03-15-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeopoldIII (Post 1692410)
Effort is what this game needs, I'm a little tired of what this game has become, there are alot of benifits to this method of doing it, the titles and the exp alone is enough to technically make anyone want to do it this way, plus when you get the codes you can sell them and also you can do the bosses and get the boxes. in the end its a win win. And if we really got every driller to stop drilling and go to chaos, it would bring grinding parties back and we could have royals or special parties and even further more if you put it on expshare equal with the amount of killings going on your exp would sky rocket, combined that with the exp boost from this event and a exp booster and the fact that you're doing quests, you would literally be set to plvl

Exp....win-win...yeah....right....*stares at my level*....

If you're so dedicated, why don't you start a hunting/leveling party? We have a great subforum where you may start organizing: Trickster Online Hunting Grounds - ggFTW

But do remember that this is a game, where our aim is to have fun and enjoy ourselves. You can't force people to do something if they view it as either tedious or not worth the effort. A game shouldn't feel like hard work~

Good luck with that!

LeopoldIII 03-15-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torikakae (Post 1692452)
Exp....win-win...yeah....right....*stares at my level*....

If you're so dedicated, why don't you start a hunting/leveling party? We have a great subforum where you may start organizing: Trickster Online Hunting Grounds - ggFTW

But do remember that this is a game, where our aim is to have fun and enjoy ourselves. You can't force people to do something if they view it as either tedious or not worth the effort. A game shouldn't feel like hard work~

Good luck with that!

Well I'm not trying to force people to do anything, its just that when people complain about the numbers not increasing fast enough then proceed to not do a thing about that pisses me off.

Also yea its a game but you have to put hard work into anything to be happy. I dont know what level you are but its to my understanding that after 300 isnt it a real pain in the ass to level so you would have to put hard work into the game anyway. All I am offering is that we work as a community to strive towards a goal and ultimately bring us all together. Hell I couldn't give two shits about this event or its prizes I just want the god damn game to go back to the way it was, but all I ever see is people *****ing and moaning and never actually doing. So I am stepping up to the plate and throwing an idea out there and could essentially make the game FUN.

HokutoShinken 03-15-2012 01:53 PM

Theres a huge flaw in your logic... AFK drilling means your NOT there and your doing other things, if they weren't afk drilling, my guess is that more than half the people wouldn't be even on trickster or selling in mega because of real life stuff, time constraints suck...

LeopoldIII 03-15-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokutoShinken (Post 1692479)
Theres a huge flaw in your logic... AFK drilling means your NOT there and your doing other things, if they weren't afk drilling, my guess is that more than half the people wouldn't be even on trickster or selling in mega because of real life stuff, time constraints suck...

Well yea but I'm more specifically talking to the people that are choosing to AFK over playing the game. I mean people that are AFK drilling while still being on the game

Jon 03-15-2012 04:03 PM

People are hardly playing this game anymore, myself included. It is a shame, if only TO had the same amount of people it did 3-5 years ago this wouldn't be a problem.

Jessica 03-15-2012 04:09 PM

We got 1.8m hunter in the first week.. we have a week left. We can do it, I'm sure. >: Anyone have hunter parties at CT?

Wendyfav3 03-15-2012 04:38 PM

another reason is cuz the Prizes arent really that Motiving...
besides the Pop Ekips and Boss Summon...the rest of them pretty much sux......

but I guss, it really overall =/...

LeopoldIII 03-15-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendyfav3 (Post 1692529)
another reason is cuz the Prizes arent really that Motiving...
besides the Pop Ekips and Boss Summon...the rest of them pretty much sux......

but I guss, it really overall =/...

Well thats not a reason to not do it, I'm not saying do it as a prize-based event anymore because clearly the prizes are disgustingly horrible. What I am saying is use this event to come together, who knows if trickster is even going to be around in another year or for another pop event. This could be one of the last times All of us as a community could come together and do this like event like in the past.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.