ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-18-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

I rreeeaaallllyyyy think we shouldn't engourage those who want to hunt unless we really know we can finish it in time...

Man this sux... I ssssoooooo want to Hunt for Top 5 but the Prizes ( but it really the game overall ) arent just that so great ...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-18-2012   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Now that I think about it, The count for hunter box slow down after 2M isn't it? If we divide that amount by 400, it'll give us 5000. Does this means there are only 5000 active accounts that participated in this event? Thus eTO population estimated only to have 4500 to 5500 active accounts.

03-18-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Larcissa is on a distinguished road

That's not quite right, because you aren't taking into account the boxes that weren't picked up and the extra boxes people hunted outside of the required 400.

03-18-2012   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Well, thats why the estimated range is pretty large. I tought it was not needed to pick up the boxes, when the box drop, it already counted. In the end its just estimation, no need to take it seriously. But really, the Chaos Tower is the perfect place for 'AOE'er to collect the boxes.

03-18-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

They either increase the drop rate to 1 mob - 1 box (not like now, it is like 10 mobs - 1 box; I got 30ish boxes with 250 kills; I wonder how much boxes you would get with 250 digs, lol) or else we have failed.

03-18-2012   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ferdsx5 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: FeRdS
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 337

I think we wont get these 4m hunt box, so sad (anyways 4m hunt box is too much since theres no more party's at tapasco 1 for example..., now people just plvl).

03-18-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

If all the prizes are so "terrible" or so "bad" then quit your complaining and don't bother with the event. ;| It's stupid to complain about the prizes, yet tell people to hunt so that we can complete up to stage 4.

Boo-hoo, the prizes aren't up to your standards.
Quit your whining, it doesn't do any good.

03-18-2012   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up it only a honest Opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalisChryses
If all the prizes are so "terrible" or so "bad" then quit your complaining and don't bother with the event. ;| It's stupid to complain about the prizes, yet tell people to hunt so that we can complete up to stage 4.

I coundn't agree wit u more sista

03-18-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalSpiral Knights
Awards Facebook Fan

LeopoldIII is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gallahan
Class: Gladiator
Level: 170
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:

Can't tell if thats directed at me

03-18-2012   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

MikaMika will become famous soon enough
IGN: iMrRoboto/Onou/Iluvotar
Class: LWizard/Glad/DWizard
Level: 290/310/231

that CT parties idea its pretty great
pls people get on and grind D: old times at TO grinding where way better than just people getting plvled

03-21-2012   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all

:| My only complaint is...

Don't complain about the hunt boxes if you're an AFK driller.
If you're ONLY AFK drilling and complaining about the hunt box count, get off your lazy arse and collect them yourself.

:c

03-21-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

We're given another week to make up for the missed boxes. So get our asses off and grind. (That is if you are interested)

I wanna see the pop pey 2012. LOL

03-21-2012   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaDragon Nest

Felicity85 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Felicity85,SeraphicCharm
Class: Acrobat
Guild: The~Dutch~Team*, Odyssey

Quote:

Agree with that!

03-22-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ZeroSeries will become famous soon enough
IGN: BuntlineZERO
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 14x
Guild: MementoMori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
You can AFK drill. You can't AFK hunt.

That requires effort.
Bam! Hit the nail right on the head. EFFORT.

03-22-2012   #55 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

I'm starting to find it annoying how people keep coming to the drilling people and telling them to go hunt. ._.
I understand that there are several people who simply don't bother.
Personaly I have my afk drillers - mostly for TM exp - but just because people afk drill doesn't mean they don't hunt, does it? x.x
I usually play in double client and can and will hunt with the one that isn't afk digging. At least that's how I've done it in the past pop event.
This time I must admit that I haven't hunted boxes yet; I was very convinced that it would still be another week (which is now the extended week) and was very busy. I thought I'd just do it in the last week and only found out ytd that it was going to end now. ^^"
Anyways - I was just saying.. not all people who afk drill should be pointed at and saying that they don't hunt. I know many people who drill in double client just like me.

03-22-2012   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Question

Quote:
:| My only complaint is...

Don't complain about the hunt boxes if you're an AFK driller.
If you're ONLY AFK drilling and complaining about the hunt box count, get off your lazy arse and collect them yourself.

:c

I'm thinking that there Probably trolling...but nnaaaaahhh....they wouldn't do that right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSeries
Bam! Hit the nail right on the head. EFFORT.

here a Trickster Question for you guys...

In Trickster Online, there is an event call the Poppuri event. In the Pop event there is a Drilling and Hunting and who ever get the Most item in Drilling or hunt get a prize for being the top 10 hunter or drillers. but there are other reason as well.

what is the best reasons why there drilling instead of hunting ?

those drillers are

A) to lazy to Hunt ( effort Requires YAY! )
B) trying to reach top 10 Driller
C) trying to get more TM
D) All of the above!
E) None of the above

this test count as of 45% of your grade...

03-22-2012   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopoldIII
Can't tell if thats directed at me
No, it's not directed at you.
Mainly just all the people complaining that all the prizes aren't as good as the ones from the previous pop events. Like the first two. :c

Flareen - We already reached our drill box goal. I understand there are people aiming for top, but seriously, if half of the freakin' AFK drillers had stopped doing said AFK drilling then we probably would've had a lot more than what we had for the box count if they would've just joined us to hunt.

Gif by Rydia :3

I ♥ Noxx

Last edited by VitalisChryses; 03-22-2012 at 05:49 PM.

03-23-2012   #58 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

Quote:
No, it's not directed at you.
Mainly just all the people complaining that all the prizes aren't as good as the ones from the previous pop events. Like the first two. :c

Flareen - We already reached our drill box goal. I understand there are people aiming for top, but seriously, if half of the freakin' AFK drillers had stopped doing said AFK drilling then we probably would've had a lot more than what we had for the box count if they would've just joined us to hunt.
What I'm saying is that just because they are afk drilling doesn't mean they aren't hunting either.
Personaly I don't want to waste the money I spent on charging a driller and therefore I'm still leaving there. But that doesn't mean I'm not hunting as well.

03-23-2012   #59 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

47,000 Hunter Boxes left to go
we can so do it :3

03-23-2012   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaDragon Nest

Felicity85 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Felicity85,SeraphicCharm
Class: Acrobat
Guild: The~Dutch~Team*, Odyssey

It went really fast in 1 day, so we will make it to 4m.