ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-15-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mycatfails is on a distinguished road
IGN: Hayashibara/Hayagumi
Class: Fox/Cat to_thiefmaster
Guild: Midnight Z

Kerbs/Bats/Bears/Beetles/*insert-any-fast-respawn-spot-here* are great for box farming :c

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-15-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalSpiral Knights
Awards Facebook Fan

LeopoldIII is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gallahan
Class: Gladiator
Level: 170
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycatfails
Kerbs/Bats/Bears/Beetles/*insert-any-fast-respawn-spot-here* are great for box farming :c
The reason I said chaos is cause its generally a tight space, and everyone can go there at really almost any level

03-15-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopoldIII
Well thats not a reason to not do it, I'm not saying do it as a prize-based event anymore because clearly the prizes are disgustingly horrible. What I am saying is use this event to come together, who knows if trickster is even going to be around in another year or for another pop event. This could be one of the last times All of us as a community could come together and do this like event like in the past.
well it is at least my own reason...

as for the community...
you know...I starting to think it not the Pop Event anymore...
it more like the game overalll lolz...

like for me...I'm not active...well I am but not so much as I use to be...

I'm not playing cuz there some things in Tricksters that I still waiting for it to happen...

like Skills, Guilds, and PvP...

My #1 is really just the skills....I don't care about the new skills...I care about the current skills. the new skills don't matter...at least to me anyway...fix and improve current ones and then I care about the New ones...

idk...that just me thinking...
so it might not be the Pop Event but just Trickster in General.... =/

03-15-2012   #24 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

I've got 3 boxes, I'm contributing <:

03-16-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

I've made about 800 total so far xD

03-16-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopoldIII
Seriously wtf guys all of you better stop with the drilling and do some hunting, its getting no where and we have 4mill now. I have about 5k hunting boxes but you guys really need to help or we aint going to get the other 2.5 MILLION boxes we need to finish this event. :[ I say we all just go to chaos and form parties and just grind the hell out of every floor. it would be insane exp plus we would run that tower and be able to plvl anyone, hell you could even charge for the bits you pick up and the market for codes would boost like crazy.

TL;DR

STOP DRILLING AND GO TO CHAOS TOWER

please and thank you
Too lazy with the crap prizes, if they add something devent then I will grind my butt off but i dont see it happening so meh!

03-16-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Location: Passing the rainbow of happiness & the meadow of fun
Ratera will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ratera
Class: Thief Mastah to_thiefmaster
Level: 370
Guild: MoonlightC
Xfire: what's that? :B

Why you guys drilling for? to get to stage 4 right? but you wont get anything from stage 4 if you dont get hunter boxes and if you are thinking "ohhh i just want a lot of boxes to get the top 5 drillers " then wake up you need like 50k boxes to be number one <.<. Hunt some boxes for the boss summon event and unique drop rate +

03-16-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Eden EternalSword 2Trickster OnlineGrand Chase

Shippo~ will become famous soon enough
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio9658
Why you guys drilling for? to get to stage 4 right? but you wont get anything from stage 4 if you dont get hunter boxes and if you are thinking "ohhh i just want a lot of boxes to get the top 5 drillers " then wake up you need like 50k boxes to be number one <.<. Hunt some boxes for the boss summon event and unique drop rate +
Quite a few people are just drilling for TM though since Pop events offer the chance to get royal/special drilling parties with ease.

03-16-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kisa will become famous soon enoughKisa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kisabelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Blades of Fate

Yep, I'm another one drilling for TM, I have got awful TM on my noob-sheep, and with the tm booster and royal party I am managing to get decent TM while I do the other stuff I need to do. If I wasn't afk drilling, I probably wouldn't be on at all. When I do feel like playing I stop drilling and do CT etc, I've only got about 2k hunter boxes as opposed to 15k drill boxes, but w/e. Drilling is easier XD

03-16-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

HokutoShinken is on a distinguished road
IGN: SeitoGekken
Class: Dragon~ to_wizard
Level: Bleh~ lved up.... 23x
Guild: ~Instinct~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio9658
I'm at 26k driller boxes.. AmIDoingItRight?

03-16-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalSpiral Knights
Awards Facebook Fan

LeopoldIII is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gallahan
Class: Gladiator
Level: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokutoShinken
I'm at 26k driller boxes.. AmIDoingItRight?
lol thats a bit much

Last edited by LeopoldIII; 03-16-2012 at 11:46 PM.

03-17-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

GamblerLycan has a spectacular aura aboutGamblerLycan has a spectacular aura about

Well one of the main reasons this is about the eighth or ninth time we've have this event and it's gotten soul crushingly BORING.

03-17-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Just gather up 5 to 6 Wind mages, and let them unleashed Whirwind in Chaos Tower. Floor like the 2nd floor, 26th or 30th floor are the best. Its better if they can OHKO with the AOE, It'll be really fast.

03-17-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand why they added hunter boxes at all. It really was better when there was only driller boxes, with these bonus stages with great prizes. When was the last time we had bonus stage, hm..? 1 event before we got hunter boxes

03-17-2012   #35 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

We have Hunter Boxes because we got Driller Pets. Before then, no Driller Pets. You can either have both, or have neither. Take your pick~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

03-17-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

StealthAssassin is on a distinguished road
IGN: RikimaruBR
Class: Duke lt_blader
Level: 212

I thought we'd grab many box on this weekend...Still need 1.8M box.
I think we are finished ;/

At least I got 4k drill and 4k hunt ;D

03-17-2012   #37 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

i hate Hunt..!!!

Dear Drill ! I love you so so much <3

Good luck to all with hunt Boxes

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

03-17-2012   #38 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

i refuse to believe were finished it doesnt look that bad actually keep it up everyone we still can do it almost 3 days time left we can do it ;P

03-17-2012   #39 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
we still can do it almost 3 days time left we can do it ;P
yes we can do it!!! c:

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

03-17-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

You can do it - YouTube

Last edited by Bass; 03-17-2012 at 11:39 PM.