ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-16-2012   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sanemut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sanemut
IGN: xShades / Oosi /
Class: Scientist / Gladiator
Level: 289 / 240

What the price for Fallen Watcher Set Pieces? :P

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-16-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

kuroichan is on a distinguished road
IGN: KuroiChan
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 17x
Guild: Midnight-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanemut
What the price for Fallen Watcher Set Pieces? :P

What server are you in?

Assuming you're from Jewelia, I'd say they don't cost anymore than 100m each. I sold my Fallen Watcher Helm a few weeks ago at 100m. Hope that helps.

04-16-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sanemut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sanemut
IGN: xShades / Oosi /
Class: Scientist / Gladiator
Level: 289 / 240

oh, i forgot... i'm from jewelia xD
and ty i'll try the helm for this price then :3

04-16-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

keikaishi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Keikaishi
Class: Raccoon to_gambler
Level: 313
Guild: MoonlightC

Can you put the Prices of Sc 1-16?? Tnx

04-18-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X

I saw a Primrose Hoodie go for 5ooM almost immediately a few days ago, also a Soki Shield for 8ooM

Playing Aion

04-18-2012   #26 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn

I'm currently working on Jewelia prices only.
Last updated April 6, 2012.

its good thread.. but i hope you not change anything about prices Fantasia.. cause really hard for people Fantasia to have like Jewelia prices its even hard for me i used 500$+ this month to buy the rare fuses i want ..i try buy fast before its up more ...the game gritting so bad .. i have life i cant work in money game all the times.. lol .... the price up slowly now.. cause people from Server Jewelia come to play at Fantasia.. its like yea its easy to have 4bil+..yea with Glitch of course awesome.. the point we play its to have fun...what ever money we have.. who care.. so we don't need make price to much high or to low~ the Middle Prices always good~

Good Job Lyn c:

thanks for the thread~

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

04-18-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

Hi Hi :]
wow this is cool but i think it's not your job to say People what Prices to make.
not everyone can get money like this, maybe for you easy...
but not for everyone
so... really o.o.. i think GMs need put Prices not People ~

Thank You :]

04-18-2012   #28 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila123
wow this is cool but i think it's not your job to say People what Prices to make.
but not for everyone

Its a guide, you can find things cheaper sometimes but not all. And the prices are very accurate and most people buy them instantly at some of the prices. Prices wont change because some people cant afford it, there will always be people who can.

Its the market that gives away the prices, not Lyn.

04-18-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kaay has a spectacular aura aboutKaay has a spectacular aura about

Hii,Lyn,your topic is really good and fair,I hope you continue like that,but Fantasians are kinda scary the prices get like Jewelia,I hope you help out and make it.. "solid" and not unfair..

Like Lv Up GB 8m.. and Ms Rate 10m/k not 20m.. well.
I hope you help out and be fair thanks again for all ^^!

And some people,don't want you work on fantasia prices.. I agree to. If you make a guide.. would be like control the fantasian prices.. :/
The problem is the fantasians are going up and down.. if you make a guide and.. it not be so fair for us since you are not fantasian can affect a lot all persons.

Last edited by Kaay; 04-18-2012 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Complete Post.

04-18-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

Quote:
but not for everyone

I take it you're new to MMOs.

The market is built by the players. Always was and always will (even if said market/Economy gets destroyed by glitches or stupid people). All Lyn is doing is letting people know the ranges for prices she has done research on, she's not pricing anything really.

04-18-2012   #31 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaay
Hii,Lyn,your topic is really good and fair,I hope you continue like that,but Fantasians are kinda scary the prices get like Jewelia,I hope you help out and make it.. "solid" and not unfair..

Like Lv Up GB 8m.. and Ms Rate 10m/k not 20m.. well.
I hope you help out and be fair thanks again for all ^^!
She goes by the market not by fairness, if we went by fairness everything would be so cheap. I dont think she's gotten any help with Fantasia yet. I might go watch the market over there.

04-18-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

she doing good job but Prices too much and not everyone can get a lot money for this things.

04-18-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
She goes by the market not by fairness, if we went by fairness everything would be so cheap. I dont think she's gotten any help with Fantasia yet. I might go watch the market over there.
I totally understand,but if you go watch the prices.. the range will be kinda big.
Like a Staff of Light,you can find one for 150m and other for 280m.
the things that are going way to overpriced are Cfs 215,Lv up Gbs,My Shop Rate,and some others things.

I would say if you going make the prices of Fantasians wait the big revamp on techichi and see what will happen.With Cfs Prices,Pwf,fuses and such.

04-18-2012   #34 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute

all we want .. not work about Fantasia Prices ..Cause Already People from Jewelia Create chara in fantasia and change the prices .. they start follow this thread Prices ... even if she not work on it yet..

Sprite By~Rydia

Last edited by Ladynoosy; 04-18-2012 at 09:17 AM.

04-18-2012   #35 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

I'll say this once because I think people just don't understand at all, period. And apparently can't read because they're ignoring what's already been said.

Lyn DOES NOT decide the PRICES. PLAYERS who have EXPERIENCE in their RESPECTIVE ECONOMIES tell Lyn what THEY FEEL is FAIR. LYN only does JEWELIA PRICES and has NOTHING TO DO with what YOU FANTANSIANS TELL HER IS FAIR FOR PRICES.

Holy hell people, read.

Stop ****ing complaining about the Fantasian prices that aren't there yet and CONTRIBUTE if you want to see the right prices. Stop being whiny babies and help if you want this done right, otherwise you have no right to complain.

Even in the OP it says Jewelia only currently because guess what? Lyn only has experience in Jewelia so she's *legasp* only contributing to Jewelia.

This is why I rarely come here anymore, I just cry at the lack of reading/understanding.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

04-18-2012   #36 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

We Didn't Said its Lyn Prices ...

we did Read what she wrote but.. not all Understand that they just follow what Prices wrote in the Thread !!

its Should be nice Discussion ~ c:

Sprite By~Rydia

04-18-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
I'll say this once because I think people just don't understand at all, period. And apparently can't read because they're ignoring what's already been said.

Lyn DOES NOT decide the PRICES. PLAYERS who have EXPERIENCE in their RESPECTIVE ECONOMIES tell Lyn what THEY FEEL is FAIR. LYN only does JEWELIA PRICES and has NOTHING TO DO with what YOU FANTANSIANS TELL HER IS FAIR FOR PRICES.

Holy hell people, read.

Stop ****ing complaining about the Fantasian prices that aren't there yet and CONTRIBUTE if you want to see the right prices. Stop being whiny babies and help if you want this done right, otherwise you have no right to complain.

Even in the OP it says Jewelia only currently because guess what? Lyn only has experience in Jewelia so she's *legasp* only contributing to Jewelia.

This is why I rarely come here anymore, I just cry at the lack of reading/understanding.
First,Fantasians are not complaining,the idea of Lyn is great but I guess you got the wrong point :s

Ths thing is,some persons.. that fallow guide don't understand it is a JEWELIAN PRICE and now use the same prices for Fantasia.

What Noosy,Me and some other trying to say is:
Wait for a while..don't make guide for fantansia for now.
Like I said before the prices are going up and down fast.

One more time,thanks Lyn for the effort,I hope everyone got the point I am trying to say.

04-18-2012   #38 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nimfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraHarunoHara
I saw a Primrose Hoodie go for 5ooM almost immediately a few days ago, also a Soki Shield for 8ooM
The aim of this thread is to provide the community with accurate, up to date prices that are also reasonable. I have yet to see those prices as a norm for the fuses mentioned, so I won't update them yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladynoosy
but i hope you not change anything about prices Fantasia.. cause really hard for people Fantasia to have like Jewelia prices
Fantasia prices have always been lower than Jewelia's, and this will be reflected in the thread once I get round to it. It's not up to me to change anything.

Quote:
but not for everyone

1. I think you've misunderstood the point of this thread.
2. GMs don't decide in-game prices. Never have, never will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaay
And some people,don't want you work on fantasia prices.. I agree to. If you make a guide.. would be like control the fantasian prices.. :/
The problem is the fantasians are going up and down.. if you make a guide and.. it not be so fair for us since you are not fantasian can affect a lot all persons.
I made this thread to help people, not to control anything. With or without it, you guys would still be posting in the price check forum to ask "how much is X worth?", the answer to which is given by this community - the very same people I've asked to help me do these price checks. If Fantasians would rather waste time making these threads, by all means, go ahead. Less work for me to do here.

The Fantasian price checks will be done by Fantasians, not me. I only copy and paste what they tell me to this thread.

On a side note, I got a list of Fantasia prices that I'll be adding here soon, thanks to Nikeos. D:

Quote:
she doing good job but Prices too much and not everyone can get a lot money for this things.
It's the market.. not me. >:

Anyways. I guess I didn't make myself clear. This thread is meant for both Jewelia and Fantasia in the end, but I start off working on only Jewelia - the server I play on and am most familiar with, so there's only one set of prices at the moment.. Jewelia prices. Fantasia ones will be added later. Unless Fantasians have some strong objection to that. Personally, I found it lame and annoying to see the same old threads cluttering the market forum.. "How much is a clean Blood Shield?", "How much is SC 16?" or whatnot. A week later? The same thing.

Edit: Val, in response to your post, I completely left out Hibiscus Accessory by accident. Gonna add it soon!
Diablo III: Eire#2523
3DS: 1263-7676-5868
Current Game: Project DIVA (PS Vita)

Last edited by Senpai; 04-18-2012 at 06:43 PM.

04-18-2012   #39 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

we not misunderstood you .. some people who not understand they Just start copy the prices in this thread without Discussion

you Did hard Work ! Thanks for you caring!

+Rep

Sprite By~Rydia

04-20-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

SStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Starlightzero
Class: Gladiator lt_warlord
Level: 2xx

dont mind this post

Last edited by SStardust; 04-20-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: already saw there was an idea for the secret cards :O