ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-11-2012   #21 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

1617 drilled so far. I doubt I'll want to hunt any, or if I do it'll be the min.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-11-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

JustChecking is on a distinguished road
IGN: PapaRai
Class: HV Gambler
Level: 24x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Same as every Poppuri event since they added the hunting. :x
I feel like there should be more hunted boxes... :V

03-11-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChecking
I feel like there should be more hunted boxes... :V
Yes, if they ever come up with a auto-hunt and pick up pet

03-12-2012   #24 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorosern
Yes, if they ever come up with a auto-hunt and pick up pet
That be like a auto item-looter pet (like how there are galder-loot pets). I remember my sister wanted one of those so she can make NPC moolah.

Anyway. I have at least 150 Hunter + Driller boxes on JessicaUshiromia and Gaap [F].

Gonna work on them tomorrow I hope.

Meanwhile.

LaydGaap is done and hopefully can qualify for the individual crap prices.

03-12-2012   #25 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Please make a pet to auto-pick hunt boxes, so we only stand and scorching o_o

03-12-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsElsword

Mashu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Mashu
Level: 290/217
Guild: I am the guild

13.5k driller boxes 0 hunter =D

03-12-2012   #27 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn
Please make a pet to auto-pick hunt boxes, so we only stand and scorching o_o
I can understand if you're aiming for top hunter, but I remember the GM's said a few past poppuri events ago that once boxes drop, they automatically count towards the counter. Meaning, they don't have to be picked up in order to count.

03-12-2012   #28 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
I can understand if you're aiming for top hunter, but I remember the GM's said a few past poppuri events ago that once boxes drop, they automatically count towards the counter. Meaning, they don't have to be picked up in order to count.

Oh rly o_o? Thankies thats good D: Anyways im with scrotching at trees and pressing ''Z''

BTW my count atm ish 6xx Hunted 6.500 Drilled

03-12-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

I have a feeling that we're not gonna reach stage 4 universal =[

03-12-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

hunter boxes are lagging badly behind with just a week to go. and drill boxes are still... growing...

03-13-2012   #31 (permalink)
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

i am never too worried about hunter boxes being unable to catch up. usually when it nears the end of the event, the GMs log on and summon masses of torrobies for us to kill. its super fun qwq i mean, although that isn't the point of the event but you get what i mean lol. oh and then you have the nice mages who kill mobs just to get the count up and they let other people who need the boxes pick them up instead. oh nice people *^*

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

03-13-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

Hi Sophonax! ;]

03-13-2012   #33 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

5xx driller, 2xx hunter. Gonna farm some more hunter tomorrow..

03-13-2012   #34 (permalink)
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorosern
Hi Sophonax! ;]
oh hello there~ xD

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

03-13-2012   #35 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Around 3k drilled boxes. Maybe tomorrow I'll do my hunting, or just drill more on my Sheep instead of Lion.

03-14-2012   #36 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

i start yesterday work in the event

boxes hunting

noosy:25 :x

Drilled:

noosy: 2500

Noell 2000

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

03-14-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

BillJai is on a distinguished road
IGN: WindStyle
Class: Trickster: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 2xx

Last year, I went for drilling and we got too much afk driller so this year i went for hunting, So far I got 30k hunting boxes. We need more Hunter. As Sophonax said about the GM, Hopefully they will spam monster on the last 2 days to increase the hunt box. ^_^

IGN:WindStyle/EatHam
Server: Jewelia

+ Rep please, If i helped you. ^_^

03-14-2012   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

I cant wait for this pop event 2 fail

03-14-2012   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

HokutoShinken is on a distinguished road
IGN: SeitoGekken
Class: Dragon~ to_wizard
Level: Bleh~ lved up.... 23x
Guild: ~Instinct~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

Does that count for individual prizes? So lets say I get 40k boxes but don't pick up any but 400, would I still have a chance at the individual top 10 even if I don't have the boxes in my inventory?

03-14-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

As far as I know, you do NEED them in your inventory. Dropped boxes count towards the big counter, but not your individual counter. Meaning you need to pick every single one if you want either the 400 for the universal prize, or aiming for top 10.

EDIT - for reference, I participated in the last event, Recette and Ana each got more or less 70k to 75k each, and I got some 10k to 20k from kind friends, for a total of 160k hunter boxes. If they counted immediately after dropped, then Recette would have been in the top 10 as well. Therefore, unless they changed something, the above answer stands.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Last edited by Recette; 03-14-2012 at 07:31 PM.