ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-22-2012   #1 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]
Default Fiesta Grandball room ;o

everyone who likes fiesta grandball room to changed back to normal,
please visit this link and post +1
its not possible for non hax player to go there

vClick this Link to find the forum O: and make sure to be logged in on official trickster site to post
Fiesta Grand Ball Room - Trickster Online Revolution

Last edited by kite384; 02-22-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-22-2012   #2 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Friends Y

What do you mean?
About them hitting you? and being a bit harder to kill?
Or have they changed to be even harder?
P.S. I never go in there its hard... Unless im on my Sheep.. then i enter

Forever & Always

02-22-2012   #3 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute

i mean they hit you 100% very fast like Chaos tower monsters
you die in a few seconds they never miss thats not normal end december 2011 b4 we had this Fiesta Box event
it was not like this!

02-22-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

yeah fiesta is scary now x___x

by Rydia~

02-22-2012   #5 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

+1
I don't think monsters should hit 100% of the time. No one is perfect and if this was the real world, 100% hit rate would only be hypothetical. Even though it isn't the real world, I think monsters hould have some flaws and not be able to hit sometimes.
However, I guess we, as characters tend to rarely miss a monster, so maybe it's only fair for the monster to be able to 100% hit us. But there's just something wrong with this arguement.
I do however believe making it harder than it was is justified.

The other option is to increase the levels of the monster of the regular ball room and decrease the exp factor that you receive. This would make the exp still worthwhile for both rooms whilst making it possible for weaker players to fiesta.

03-10-2012   #6 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

okay here is what GM sayed about fiesta grandball room

Monsters in Grand ballroom are currently working as intended.

03-10-2012   #7 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
okay here is what GM sayed about fiesta grandball room

Monsters in Grand ballroom are currently working as intended.
Remember when they said that the "80% Monster Health Bug" was working as intended as well? And the "Faint Spamming Monster Bug"?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

03-10-2012   #8 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Remember when they said that the "80% Monster Health Bug" was working as intended as well? And the "Faint Spamming Monster Bug"?
xD yeap

i wish people would start unite and post on trickster forums suggestions forum that we want it to be changed back like it was end december 2011 (no i dont mean old fiesta but i mean like the new fiesta was b4) but it seems like people dont care enough..to start posting on trickster forums

03-10-2012   #9 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
xD yeap

i wish people would start unite and post on trickster forums suggestions forum that we want it to be changed back like it was end december 2011 (no i dont mean old fiesta but i mean like the new fiesta was b4) but it seems like people dont care enough..to start posting on trickster forums
I'll help you +1 on it, since I am a big supporter of this new fiesta. Sad though, people hardly care about this to post there. If we could get at least 4 pages of replies like they did with the punisher thread, then they might fix it.

03-10-2012   #10 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

okay i messaged a bunch of guilds ingame i hope that helps

Everyone who isnt happy with Fiesta Grandball Room like it is now please post your experience on trickster Bug Forum here
i made a forum thread already make sure to be logged on O:

>>> Click me Fiesta GrandRoom Glitch <<< Click me

03-10-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

Posted on both threads Good luck with it.

03-10-2012   #12 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Posted on the thread too.

I will +rep anyone who posts there. We need more players, who're not 7767 and is able to post there. Even a measly +1 and a simple reason will do.

03-10-2012   #13 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

yea thanks you two thats a nice start =D

03-11-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Posted as well.

I've got a hunch that "X game mechanic is working as intended" is an auto-response that the GMs give to a question that they cannot answer without contacting someone else who actually changes these things.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

03-13-2012   #15 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

-Bump-

im glad people finally started to post but are we the only ones who care about fiesta?(i understand a few people cant post bc 7677 thingy)
We need more support it doesnt even take long to post
Fantasia and Jewelia People where are ya O:
everyone could go try out Fiesta 2nd grandball room (the one that opens after 5 minutes test it out and post your experience on official trickster forums the link is on my forum signature)

03-13-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

my only guss is that the reason why monsters are like that is cuz of the Prizes in fiesta...
this pretty much all happen when they add the token feature in exchange for Prizes...
and that it is ALSO 20 MINUTES LONG....
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TM EXP YOU WOULD GAIN FROM THAT ???

so I guss that the reason why...it be to easy for you guys so the GMs thought it be great to give you guys a challlege...
so if you guys realllllyyy care about TM leveling, then you would quit *****ing and start TM LEVEL UP....

03-13-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
my only guss is that the reason why monsters are like that is cuz of the Prizes in fiesta...
this pretty much all happen when they add the token feature in exchange for Prizes...
and that it is ALSO 20 MINUTES LONG....
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TM EXP YOU WOULD GAIN FROM THAT ???

so I guss that the reason why...it be to easy for you guys so the GMs thought it be great to give you guys a challlege...
so if you guys realllllyyy care about TM leveling, then you would quit *****ing and start TM LEVEL UP....
1) The prizes and marbles have been gone for months.
2) Fiesta is 10 minutes long now, not 20. Been that way for months.
3) The difference in exp gain between Ballroom and Grand Ballroom hardly warrants a 100% hit rate with unmanageable damage without insane DP/Cure/Shield of Heaven.
4) Unless you can rotate 5-hit AoEs non-stop with a royal party the exp is not phenomenal.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

03-13-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Isatis has a spectacular aura aboutIsatis has a spectacular aura aboutIsatis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Eisbar-Eyri-Irokwa
Level: 400/400/272
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Actually i see the grandball room more for the mid tier levels of the fiesta zone (exemple: mud alert -220-259-, grand bal is ok for people from lv 240, snow lady alert -260-299-, grand ball is fine for people from lv 280 etc), like that you have almost the same amount of exp from the 1st lv to the last.
But i must admit that the monsters in this room are a bit too strong (forget to reload your SoH, you'll pay it cash lol ), and it would not be a bad thing to make it easier to allow more people to go in.

03-13-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr
1) The prizes and marbles have been gone for months.
2) Fiesta is 10 minutes long now, not 20. Been that way for months.
3) The difference in exp gain between Ballroom and Grand Ballroom hardly warrants a 100% hit rate with unmanageable damage without insane DP/Cure/Shield of Heaven.
4) Unless you can rotate 5-hit AoEs non-stop with a royal party the exp is not phenomenal.

wait...really o.'O?
oh mybad...I'm not active in Trickster so I didn't know...
huh...I thought it was gonna be Permanant....?_?

03-13-2012   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Then think few times before shouting at someone, especially if you don't even play the game