ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Price ! PRICE ! priCe.. (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/108373-price-price-price.html)

Ladynoosy 02-14-2012 11:13 PM

Price ! PRICE ! priCe..

god why we always!! make the price more Higher.. why we not make everything normal Price not that High or low!!! really i see that Ridiculous!! @.@

im rich in real and in game i can buy everything i want ..but.. Really what for we up the price of My shop or the games stuff!! :l i cant really understand what the good in that..

my point is ..why we not let all have what they want with good price !! i always love selling stuff or points cheap .. make me happy to see all have what they want...:py25: but now really in eveything to much price.
( for me im Lucky cuz im pure points my shop ... 1k 10mil now or 20mil+ that's good xD)

anyway ... there Thread about make same price in the both Server .... i think we should really make a good price!! not over price or low price..

we used to play like that im sure nothing will change xD.

i want hear what you will say about that !

MyLoveless 02-14-2012 11:54 PM

I'm not sure about it,Immediatly I think it's not fair for jewelians to begin selling cheap. If they have that prices is because a proccess of supply and demand that is out of the hands of a single person. jewelians can afford stuff with a higher price than fantasians because they can get more galders.

Also, and making a better analysis, if you can sell stuff for a cheap price that's nice... I mean there's going to be people that will thank that but is up to you, but even if there's a possibility of come to an agreement and maybe slow down the prices of myshop points sellers a little in the end the system will stabilize according to the needs of people, not kind hearts...

That's how things work, every market system at any occidental game it's (at least I think in general) like a mini model of our capitalist system o_o ... If things were different and everyone could buy or sell anything at the price they want, there would be no reason to make a game competitive, have special/limited edition/old stuff everyone could have the stats they want and then I could say that is senseless play MMORPG games, there would be no reason to play them indeed

babibabi 02-15-2012 12:09 AM

since u said u are rich in real then i suggest that u should start selling MS at
10m/k in jewelia. When the demand is reached, players who are willing to pay high prices for MS will think twice because they can just buy it from u ( if u sell at 10m/k ) and assuming that u have loads of MS to supply. It can be that MS seller are greedy but without desperate customers the deal wont take place. So what jewelia need is someone rich ( maybe u ) to manipulate the market by recharging tons of MS and sell it extremely cheap. I'll bet loads of people in jewelia will be very happy and it makes u happy too. :py12:

InfernalGuy 02-15-2012 12:10 AM

I totally agree with MyLoveless. I just want to point out there's never been and there will never be base price of 1 k MyShop points. It keeps changing all the time, we can't control that. I.e. Bloody Rune of Fate at fantasia is 4 M for a VERY long time. MyShop points are far more needed, so it's clear enough that the price will keep increasing until there's no demand. And again, there is HUGE demand.

Ladynoosy 02-15-2012 12:23 AM

all of you what you said is true!! its Different opinions.

i love to hear opinion Everyone :py35:

Thanks for you opinion! c:

YenSai 02-15-2012 12:51 AM

I don't agree..After there was a galder glitch ALL prices shot up, including myshop..While some went down, a lot didn't and myshop prices definitely didn't. It's not supply and demand, because it was half the price it is now before the galder glitch..

But nonetheless..Prices are not going to get any cheaper and if anything they will most likely raise even more. Don't blame the sellers, blame the people that buy the myshop at such ridiculous rates. I don't expect 1m/1k myshop, but 25m/1k was reasonable..Now it's at 50m+ per 1k myshop ...that's crazy.
That IS how economy works..As long as people are buying prices will not get lower. And you can't possibly expect everyone to stop buying myshop for these rates, as some of the galder glitch abusers still have the galder and are not banned.

Sakurawrz 02-15-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YenSai (Post 1679349)
Prices are not going to get any cheaper and if anything they will most likely raise even more. Don't blame the sellers, blame the people that buy the myshop at such ridiculous rates.
As long as people are buying prices will not get lower. And you can't possibly expect everyone to stop buying myshop for these rates, as some of the galder glitch abusers still have the galder and are not banned.

QFT

Quote:

Originally Posted by babibabi (Post 1679336)
since u said u are rich in real then i suggest that u should start selling MS at
10m/k in jewelia. When the demand is reached, players who are willing to pay high prices for MS will think twice because they can just buy it from u ( if u sell at 10m/k ) and assuming that u have loads of MS to supply. It can be that MS seller are greedy but without desperate customers the deal wont take place. So what jewelia need is someone rich ( maybe u ) to manipulate the market by recharging tons of MS and sell it extremely cheap. I'll bet loads of people in jewelia will be very happy and it makes u happy too. :py12:

I said I wanted to do this yesterday in guild chat o3o... If I won the lottery. =D!

RealMadrid 02-15-2012 04:21 AM

I don't think it will be cheaper then now, only go up within the time.
For example: people are selling at 1k=40m, but I still can find tons of buyers that buy myshop from me at 1k=60m and sometimes 1k=70m...

Vixen 02-15-2012 04:58 AM

^ YOU sell at 1k = 70m because "it's my money I can charge what I want", NO ONE else from what I can see on gg is selling OVER 1k = 50m apart from you, so I guess if it goes to 1k = 70m for everyone we know who started it this time round, are you sure you care about the economy?

InfernalGuy 02-15-2012 05:28 AM

+ rep to Vixen, lol. 100 % true

iMerlyn 02-15-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixen (Post 1679396)
^ YOU sell at 1k = 70m because "it's my money I can charge what I want", NO ONE else from what I can see on gg is selling OVER 1k = 50m apart from you, so I guess if it goes to 1k = 70m for everyone we know who started it this time round, are you sure you care about the economy?

Everybody knows that im a MS items Seller too. When that RoboCobo ruined all the economy i sold some MS at 1k=60m, yeah true, 1 week only! Now im trying to low MS price for those that arent RICH and need some of that trash of MS to normal play >_< ... 1k=35m Am i losing galders? Yes , but at least im trying to make things better, :py55:

Hyale 02-15-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YenSai (Post 1679349)
I don't agree..After there was a galder glitch ALL prices shot up, including myshop..While some went down, a lot didn't and myshop prices definitely didn't. It's not supply and demand, because it was half the price it is now before the galder glitch..

But nonetheless..Prices are not going to get any cheaper and if anything they will most likely raise even more. Don't blame the sellers, blame the people that buy the myshop at such ridiculous rates. I don't expect 1m/1k myshop, but 25m/1k was reasonable..Now it's at 50m+ per 1k myshop ...that's crazy.
That IS how economy works..As long as people are buying prices will not get lower. And you can't possibly expect everyone to stop buying myshop for these rates, as some of the galder glitch abusers still have the galder and are not banned.

Omg this. Someone was buying MS @ 50m/k on Fantasia the other day. FANTASIA. Really messing up other buyers. :/

Vixen 02-15-2012 06:56 AM

Merlyn you can't do it by yourself, if only people would lower their prices to 45mil/k then slowly go down to 40, 35 every few weeks.. everything would be back to normal if EVERYONE did that.. MyShop affects the prices of everything else too

iMerlyn 02-15-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixen (Post 1679413)
Merlyn you can't do it by yourself, if only people would lower their prices to 45mil/k then slowly go down to 40, 35 every few weeks.. everything would be back to normal if EVERYONE did that.. MyShop affects the prices of everything else too

Yeah i know, but nobody wants to sell MS in that price. I sell MS since beta 1k=5m LOL. So imagine, 1k=35m is good enought for me, but the game is getting ruined by others players who doesnt care really

Madness 02-15-2012 08:06 AM

Prices have risen worst MS is not the fault of the seller, is the fault of us buyers, it is true I buy MS in game, the cause is not having enough cash to replenish cash I have to recharge weekly MS (counting into account the exchange rate Mexican Peso-Dollar)) 7767 error will not let me reload. this is another factor by which people abuse the prices, many have this error, in my case do not know when or how I appeared, in the wake of this I have to buy MS within the game, however I tried to buy MS even price I consider reasonable since, the seller risks his real money for my 40 m / K is a large range, unfortunately are 3 factors that make the MS and the items increase in price, and are these;
* The glicht of money by the mail system
* The laziness of the people to lvl charcters (Plvl), this makes selling their items at a higher price to pay for the service plvl,
* Increased scamer and multiscameracoounts, not much to decirde this truth. even if some remember that most of the scamer were BR (3 years ago) that ended the solution to this was, prepaid cards to send brazil, in Mexico we have spent years asking these prepaid card, the recharge service wallie died, so another factor by which MS bought some in game, having no means of recharging have to buy at the price imposed on us
these are my views. I argue that the entire group of trickster-ggftw make a campaign for the reduction in the price of items and more, as stated by previous user did not want to buy 1m/1k that this is not beta but a reasonable price at least 30m / k you are saying ....

RealMadrid 02-15-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixen (Post 1679396)

That's the thing, I don't really care about the economy on Jewelia.
Why would I care if the fuses prices are still high? if I wanna buy a fuse item, when I sell myshop at 1k=35m it would take me x2 MS to get it, it's my own money, and if I can sell for 1k=60m or even 1k=70m, why wouldn't I?
It's not the sellers who increase the rate, it's you guys, the buyers.

Madness 02-15-2012 09:56 AM

but not angry, as your students money ices ok, we agree but take into account that most people who sell MS already has their "clients" and already have a set fee or discount for me to do, unfortunately with oil prices so high the only thing you do is scare your customers, that in the future you would buy more, there is a trick that traders sell first even price, gain customers and over time increase the price gradually , but we have customers who pay what the seller tells you, of course not increase the price so dramatically, but no studies decicion instead you are free to sell the MS to your price, no anything or anyone stop you from doing this,

Kirks 02-15-2012 10:20 AM

cheatcodes:
greedisgood 99999999999999999999
whosyourdaddy????????

Valese 02-15-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxie (Post 1679382)
I don't think it will be cheaper then now, only go up within the time.
For example: people are selling at 1k=40m, but I still can find tons of buyers that buy myshop from me at 1k=60m and sometimes 1k=70m...

Funny how you make it sound like people are throwing themselves at you and force you to sell MyShop at 70m/1k.

But after Vixen pointed out your ridiculous MyShop selling thread where you said you don't care about the economy 1 bit and it's your own money and you can do what you want and that we shouldn't "point out that you're ruining the economy" -- cause you already know you are, your true colors showed:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxie (Post 1679450)
That's the thing, I don't really care about the economy on Jewelia.
Why would I care if the fuses prices are still high? if I wanna buy a fuse item, when I sell myshop at 1k=35m it would take me x2 MS to get it, it's my own money, and if I can sell for 1k=60m or even 1k=70m, why wouldn't I?
It's not the sellers who increase the rate, it's you guys, the buyers.

For starters. If you can buy enough MyShop to be able to sell it, you can go pay 2k MyShop for a box out of the, let's say 50k, that you charge, and get w/e fuse you want. No need to charge "100k" and sell all of it for 70m/1k, and then "be able to buy a fuse" like you said.

It might be the desperate buyers that are at fault here. But it's also the greedy sellers that don't lower their prices and take advantage of those desperate people. So don't go and try to make yourself look so innocent when you're the one that said it yourself. "It's my money and I know I'm ruining the economy, you don't have to point it out."

/forum/trickster-per...hop-items.html

Never wait for other people to start doing something about the economy or anything in general. Always start with yourself and people will slowly follow the example.

VitalisChryses 02-15-2012 01:36 PM

Personally, I think prices have gone up ridiculously since the Galder glitch. One thing that's drastically increased is definitely MS though, I see it. It's not just the buyer's at fault, either. It's the sellers as well. You know, there are some people in the world that can't actually buy MS. They're too young, don't have money and things like that and now you're just making it even harder for them by increasing the rates to ridiculous prices. If it's "your money" why are you wasting it on an online game only to sell at ridiculous prices that most people aren't going to want to pay for anyways? x) Sounds like a waste of money to me. Money you could be using for gas, food and other things, yet you're using it for selfish purposes and then trying to up the prices for it. I understand that the buyers don't help since some of them are purchasing MS for such high prices, but any sensible player knows that a rate of 60-70m per 1k is absolutely ridiculous. If I -ever- sell MS, I hope that I can try to keep my rate down to encourage buyers to purchase at a reasonable price so the economy can start getting back into check.