ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-22-2012   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, this is not funny now. Seriously, WTF??? : Sea Ivory - 70k ea; Rose Petals - 90k ea. WHAT THE HELL??? It used to be 45k for ivory and 60k for petals 2 weeks ago! What's happening to Fantasia???!!!

Last edited by InfernalGuy; 02-22-2012 at 10:29 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-22-2012   #62 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Ok, this is not funny now. Seriously, WTF??? : Sea Ivory - 70k ea; Rose Petals - 90k ea. WHAT THE HELL??? It used to be 45k for ivory and 60k for petals 2 weeks ago! What's happening to Fantasia???!!!
45k for ivory is still a friggin' rip off. I drill for like 10 mins and get 20+ ivory. 70k is way worse, can't believe people are actually buying that. (Good money from my fox though )

02-22-2012   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Talking

OH look...I'm still laughing at the idoits lolz...let me lolz some more

I'm am ssssoooo evil...

02-22-2012   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladislao
Right? .-. I see yuri hats for 80m~+ here, sometimes more than the actual pet. Gacha coins aren't that hard to get, you get them from A TON events or from the start of the game. Adding the fact that hats are kind of commonish, at least more common than pets. Just..ugh... At least put it at that high of a price when the gacha town is gone :1.
Yeah, I think the only town that was exceedingly hard to get anything was Nefertiti's town. Yuna's hats are amazingly common and easy to come by. So are the pets, for that matter. It's not -hard- to get the pets, it's just luck. I've gotten pets on my first gacha. In fact, I got Yuna on my first gacha on a Noob acc. I got Stargazer Ethel on my 2nd Gacha and Stella on my last.

Hats and and staffs and shields are too over-priced though. Those -are- common, they shouldn't be so much money. Either way, it's up to the seller if they want to pay that much for a staff or a shield or anything.

The only thing worth decent money from Gacha right now is Ethel's cape and the pets. ;o Love that cape, too. Only got one from the Gacha, but double/triple/quadruple everything else.

02-29-2012   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

shacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Shacky/Negator/Nirvash
Class: Scientist/Champion/Magician to_scientist
Level: 265/223/75

Frankly speaking, I had read this kind of threads countless times, all talking about the same issue, inflating prices, overpricing of ms prices.

This problem won't ever fade away, unless the GM's step in to control the economy.

It is logical to say that if one person sell at low prices, the buyers will of course think twice about buying from those who sell at a higher rate but how often are you able to sell MS? The demand for MS is much more higher than anticipated thus buyers keep increasing buying price when MS sellers are low in supply [This is the time when greedy people comes in].

By the time MS sellers are back, the prices for MS in general will not drop and remain because the MS demand has yet to drop and may yet still be increasing.

For me, i no longer sell MS (which started since like 2 years ago) although i will still buy MS from ggftw ppl(sometimes). I no longer sell stuff for galders but will rather trade things for things.

Of course, if the other party requests for galders, i will gather the required amount and seal the deal with him.

02-29-2012   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
OH look...I'm still laughing at the idoits lolz...let me lolz some more

I'm am ssssoooo evil...
-points to your post-....

-points to you signature-....

Quit trollin'

Playing Aion

Last edited by Sakurawrz; 02-29-2012 at 12:44 AM.

02-29-2012   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

TiinyFam is on a distinguished road
Class: Darklord lt_mage
Guild: Dang3rous

Prices theses days are just to crazy
iknow that its rare but come on, cut us some slack on trying to make the money we took long hours doing

03-01-2012   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

you know what even more funny ? but this time is like a Silent laugh...
is that you guys are asking for the GM to help out the Galder Problem or something else...
and yet...
you guys hate the GMs and/or SGI and yet you ask them for help...
how Shameful....tsk tsk tsk =_=!!!

03-02-2012   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Czulki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shacky
Frankly speaking, I had read this kind of threads countless times, all talking about the same issue, inflating prices, overpricing of ms prices.

This problem won't ever fade away, unless the GM's step in to control the economy.
Well, the only way GMs would stop the inflation is by banning the selling of MS points. But that will never happen.

The actual problem is with the game itself. Obtaining galder is far too easy and at the same time there isn't much you can spend it on [excluding personal shops]. Comping rare gear or black markets are good ways to make people spend more galders but its not enough. Because of that players accumulate huge ammounts of galders and since the earning/expenses ratio is not proportional people are ok with ever growing prices.
Its also the small population which results in lower supply and high demand. Its an old game with an old system, there isnt really much you can do. At least thats the way I see it.

@Wendyfav3

Ok I really hate to bring this up on random as a offtopic but could you at least TRY to make your posts coherent? Its really painfull to read them.

Last edited by Czulki; 03-02-2012 at 05:13 PM.

03-02-2012   #70 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

@ Everyone on Wendyfave, it's obvious they're trolling, so no point in replying to useless posts of mock.

Anyways, it's not that it's "easy" to make money in this game, it's because:

1. Galder glitch for Jewelia.
2. The majority of the "easy" money MS sellers get are from the same galders being passed around from people to people, kind of like recycling.
3. Galders rarely drop, and only a small portion of each servers' galder count is generated bit by bit everyday naturally.

Inflation is rampant mostly for Trickster not hosting any/enough "galder sink" events where the players with the fattest wallets in each server can splurge.

In some other games, they have a durability system, taxing and HEAVY refining fees/money limits in inventory and bank etc, to help with inflation.

03-13-2012   #71 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czulki
Well, the only way GMs would stop the inflation is by banning the selling of MS points. But that will never happen.

The actual problem is with the game itself. Obtaining galder is far too easy and at the same time there isn't much you can spend it on [excluding personal shops]. Comping rare gear or black markets are good ways to make people spend more galders but its not enough. Because of that players accumulate huge ammounts of galders and since the earning/expenses ratio is not proportional people are ok with ever growing prices.
Its also the small population which results in lower supply and high demand. Its an old game with an old system, there isnt really much you can do. At least thats the way I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
@ Everyone on Wendyfave, it's obvious they're trolling, so no point in replying to useless posts of mock.

Anyways, it's not that it's "easy" to make money in this game, it's because:

1. Galder glitch for Jewelia.
2. The majority of the "easy" money MS sellers get are from the same galders being passed around from people to people, kind of like recycling.
3. Galders rarely drop, and only a small portion of each servers' galder count is generated bit by bit everyday naturally.

Inflation is rampant mostly for Trickster not hosting any/enough "galder sink" events where the players with the fattest wallets in each server can splurge.

In some other games, they have a durability system, taxing and HEAVY refining fees/money limits in inventory and bank etc, to help with inflation.

thanks for the opinions

Im sure we could do something about the over Price !

but for now we don't know.

beside
V

Spoiler!

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

03-13-2012   #72 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Wishes will become famous soon enoughWishes will become famous soon enough

Interesting thread although i read it a bit late ^^"

OK i am not gonna talk about the prices here, lets talk about the attitude of some buyers which make sellers after that raise the price higher

I am gonna talk about Fantasia server since i am player there for 4 years now .Months ago I was selling a unique at a reasonable price , someone whispered my mule "begging" with lots of please & stuff like that to lower the price which really worked with me so i just lowered the price to sell him that staff .

10min after the sale was done , a shop beside my shop was opened with the same person and he was selling the same staff for a higher price even than the original price i was selling it for be4 the discount .

I was really shocked . i wanted to make someone happy by owning a unique even if that mean losing some profit but what i got in return feeling that i was stupid for selling cheaper .

The same happened with the koala equip when it 1st appeared at the egg shop . i saw a higher lvl player who was really kind and nice to sell all of those quip for a price of 5- 10m each and just after she was done selling & her shop was closed , some players "who were gathering around her shop be4 asking her to sell koala t-shirts or more equip " they opened shops selling koala equip for prices like 70m . so now instead of ppl who really need those equip get it , greedy ones got it to re-sell it .

Really, things like that make me wonder not only about the economy but even about the morals that players have in this game and please no one say oh it is only a game , coz being a game dose not mean to forget ur ethics due to " it is only a game".

03-13-2012   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

@Wishes
ok now that F'ed up right there...
you and someone else was being nice and then you get a Rip-Off Bullet thru your Heart...
I don't like to say Nice People Finish last....but at the same time...taking Advantige like that...
I want to say something, but really there no point in me saying anything about it as it will pretty much continue so there no need to say anything...

What I can diffidently say is don't be nice to everyone...only those you are cool with...

and if someone begs, or really really really want an Item to buy off of you or anyone else...

if they really want it...then go work for it or get and save as much money as possible to you can get it...

you must...AND I REALLY MEAN IT, YOU MUST NNNNNEEEEVEEERRRR FEEL SORRY AAAAANNNNYYYYYYYBODY....
other wise you might get an arrow to the knee lolz
not even your friends, family and guildmates, ok maybe them but still, Regardlessly...you shouldn't feel bad or being nice them...

it may heart you heart a bit...but it the right thing to do...in my opinion anyway...

cuz if you feel bad for one person, then you'll pretty much feel bad for everybody else...

this is almost like saying you can't save everyone. only the best way you can or something about it...

you have 2 choices.

1) sell your unique to some begger so you feel good about yourself but then later he resell it at a higher Price so then you just got yourself Rip-Off so you just got your heart shred to pieces thus bringing a Tear off your eye...

or

2) sell it at a price you want to sell and in the end you got your money well worth and that you didn't get Rip-Off and that your heart feels Pure as Trickster Blessing (^.^).

03-15-2012   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

HokutoShinken is on a distinguished road
IGN: SeitoGekken
Class: Dragon~ to_wizard
Level: Bleh~ lved up.... 23x
Guild: ~Instinct~

Ok, soooooo I'm in AP economy (class in school is actually usefull lol xD), and we learned that basically prices are inflexible downwards because the prospective profits that sellers project to make are higher and thus, they sell higher and people buy higher, they complain, but there is always a certain amount of demand that will justify the people selling higher because to sellers, it doesn't matter if the richest person in the server or some random poor person who grinded lets say 1000 hours to get the money buys it, the profit is the same regardless. Therefore, once inflation occurs, as long as the demand for the item or service persists, then the prices will stay high.

Therefore I conclude that threads like this are 100% useless because discussing doesn't mean action. I'm sure that yes there are nice people that will sell for lower than average prices, but the overall price (selling and buying) remains high no matter what. Inflation sucks but it happened and prices aren't going down for a while, its best to just live with it.

03-15-2012   #75 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

@Hokutoshinken
I never new that but that is nice to know...and it also make lots of sense to...

YOU SEE...I TOLD YOU ALL...
I NEW THIS TREAD IS USELESS...
IT NOTHING BUT COMPLAINING AND THAT IT...

sometime...it sux to feel so smart

03-15-2012   #76 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Discussing doesn't mean having action take place, but it lets people tell others their opinion and how they feel about the topic.
Hence the forum "General Chat" ...

03-16-2012   #77 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

The funny thing about trolls? It's easier to get rid of them by pressing the REPORT button.

Wendyfav3, stop it. Now. Appalling grammar aside, your posts have been nothing but aggravating. Don't piss me off.

03-16-2012   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

@Catharsis: OMG, THANK YOU! <3

Ok. So you've noticed or not, I have started my project on Jewelia. So far so good, people come and say that they like what I'm doing/trying to do, they like my attitude, they wish me luck and it's really nice of them. As for now, I am selling gems/boxes/fuses at Jewelia at Fantasia rates, it is amazing how fast people respond to my thread and I really hope that they are not abusing me. Greatest example so far is that I sold hurricane pet for 40 M to 1 person when I got an offer for 70 M from another. I will probably sell MS points later on in Jewelia, maybe after poppuri event. I really hope that I can change something out there...

03-16-2012   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
@Catharsis: OMG, THANK YOU! <3

Ok. So you've noticed or not, I have started my project on Jewelia. So far so good, people come and say that they like what I'm doing/trying to do, they like my attitude, they wish me luck and it's really nice of them. As for now, I am selling gems/boxes/fuses at Jewelia at Fantasia rates, it is amazing how fast people respond to my thread and I really hope that they are not abusing me. Greatest example so far is that I sold hurricane pet for 40 M to 1 person when I got an offer for 70 M from another. I will probably sell MS points later on in Jewelia, maybe after poppuri event. I really hope that I can change something out there...
All we need is an idea buddy, if I had the monetary means to do so, I would join your cause. I have done something similar in a couple of games, I wish you luck

03-16-2012   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Thank you very much :3 oh, and another example, it's like my 1st achievement: 3 days ago I sold around 50 cards to one person (fox to be exact) for 50k ea, talked to her about Jewelia's state and asked not to buy cards at price of 200k ea as others do, although she could afford that rate. And guess what? I loged in with my dragon today, openned party bulletin board to see what people sells/buys, and I see that fox saying "B>char/mon cards 50k ea". It just warmed my heart ^.^