ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-17-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InTheMakingBBoy is on a distinguished road
IGN: InTheMakingBBoy
Class: Buffalo or Racoon? to_warrior
Level: Getting Somewhere :)
Guild: None Right Right Now

[QUOTE=VitalisChryses;1680212]As much as we want it to happen, it won't unless you find those people.
Most people in the TO community want to sell high and it helps that people buy at those prices.

Things aren't going to 'change' in a day. There needs to be a few people that are going to sell for a generally lower price before buyers start to realise they can get more for their money

yea your right greedy people will be greedy and yes it wont change in a day it wont ever change with everyones greedyness oh well as long as i got my opinion across.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-17-2012   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

[QUOTE=InTheMakingBBoy;1680215]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalisChryses
As much as we want it to happen, it won't unless you find those people.
Most people in the TO community want to sell high and it helps that people buy at those prices.

Things aren't going to 'change' in a day. There needs to be a few people that are going to sell for a generally lower price before buyers start to realise they can get more for their money

yea your right greedy people will be greedy and yes it wont change in a day it wont ever change with everyones greedyness oh well as long as i got my opinion across.
I'm not saying it's impossible.
But more people definitely need to take the initiative.
We have so many people that complain about the inflation in prices, but at the end of the day, if you're a seller, would you rather price high and make a better profit or price low and make a dead-end profit?

It's both the seller and those buying that make it nearly impossible to fix things. If you're complaining about the high prices, yet you're still buying at those prices then you may as well be just as bad as the sellers.

Now, I'm being slightly hypocritical only in the sense that I'd pay -anything- for a pet if I want it enough. General fuses, MS and Lvl up GBs though aren't worth over-pricing. Especially not GBs because if you -really- wanted them badly enough, you would just farm them. It's not hard to make a new account and get up to level 50, especially not with the Chaos Tower being around.

Just think about it.

02-17-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

i said before i will always sell at my price and tricksters now a days think 100mill isnt alot when it is i.dont mind making "dead end profit" like u say, just to make another trickster capable of buying myshop makes me feel good also i pretty much get everything myself i dont buy questies boss equips nothing its way better and fun to get stuff on your own tricksters should never be in a hurry to get something trickster will always be there and if they manage their time correctly and put forth the effort to.go quest and boss they would get what they want.

02-17-2012   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheMakingBBoy
i said before i will always sell at my price and tricksters now a days think 100mill isnt alot when it is i.dont mind making "dead end profit" like u say, just to make another trickster capable of buying myshop makes me feel good also i pretty much get everything myself i dont buy questies boss equips nothing its way better and fun to get stuff on your own tricksters should never be in a hurry to get something trickster will always be there and if they manage their time correctly and put forth the effort to.go quest and boss they would get what they want.
I totally get that, but..
Most people don't think that way.
That's our problem here.

02-17-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Yea :L...wish there was more people willing.
just going to sit here and watch how eTO plays out.

02-17-2012   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Yea :L...wish there was more people willing.
just going to sit here and watch how eTO plays out.
Either way.
How much do you sell MS for?

I'd love to buy if you're in the Jewelia server.

02-17-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

should be in ruby server jew. server i think xD ! and my rate like.i said on my post before lol 10mill 1k i got laid off tho like last week so i am.job hunting D;

02-17-2012   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
should be in ruby server jew. server i think xD ! and my rate like.i said on my post before lol 10mill 1k i got laid off tho like last week so i am.job hunting D;
10mil per 1k?
That's amazing.
Well, whenever you are able to next put MS on, I wouldn't mind buying at all.

Just mail VitalisChryses whenever you've got any to sell. x)
If there are MA Character boxes out, then definitely message me. XD
Cos' I'll buy a ton.

02-17-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

its a normal price for me always been like that ...okay ill message u if i got a job again (:3

02-17-2012   #50 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Not trying to tell you how to live your life since I don't know your situation, but word of advice:

Keep your money for better things until you find a stable job again, in the real world, money for food/shelter > virtual currency.

Good luck and bless you for trying to save our economy in Jewelia x.x

02-17-2012   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Not trying to tell you how to live your life since I don't know your situation, but word of advice:

Keep your money for better things until you find a stable job again, in the real world, money for food/shelter > virtual currency.

Good luck and bless you for trying to save our economy in Jewelia x.x
thanks for advice ^_^ i current live with my big sister she lets me live with her for little money because were siblings aww thanks.god bless you too

02-18-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Oh look...players still complaining about galders....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
such a good laugh ...

02-18-2012   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to lxpandaxl
IGN: ArinaFia, Celeste
Guild: MoonLightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuraikako
The Jewelia server has a really strange economy. You can't really blame the high prices on inflation though - because what has occurred really isn't inflation. Inflation tends to affect all prices, but the rise in prices is mostly associated with fuses, boss drops, LVUP GB's and pretty much anything related to MS.

To provide an example - I can still buy quest items and compound stones for the same price I bought them when I left the game 3 years ago.

Unfortunately, when I started playing again, I realized it was next to impossible to accumulate the funds needed to purchase a boss set without utilizing MS - and that was really disappointing. When I left the game 3 years ago, I managed to save up enough for a Tombeth Set using in-game trading alone i.e. I did not use any MS or anything MS related.

This disparity in prices is what, in essence, creates a rise in the charge for MS - people see boss sets and rare fuses rise in price, so they charge extra for MS to counterbalance. The opposite can also be argued - that the rise in MS provokes a rise in the price of rare EQs - but such an argument only serves to split hairs.

Don't get me wrong however, I very much dislike the situation; and if anyone has seen my MS selling threads, I have stopped my rate at 45m/k - it is ultimately a very small show of my desire to help the economy, but it is a show nonetheless.

In the end however, if we are going to help the economy we need to stop inflating everything.
Kuri said pretty much everything. I don't think Trickster will ever grow into a better game if it isn't noob friendlier. I joined this game with no Myshop and I realized it's IMPOSSIBLE to get any high lvl items. If someone was new, and played as a diligent everyday 1 hour or so, it would still be nearly impossible to get 1bil+ ?

I know every game is about working hard and getting advice, but this game isn't even that anymore. Trickster right now is just about real money into galders into godly items. The advantage of real money isn't even realistic.

Honestly speaking, I don't believe Jewelia's economy can be saved by just a few ggftw Myshop sellers. I think it's a noble idea, but unless they can provide for EVERY single myshop buyer's needs... it won't be much help.

Of course it has to start somewhere and hopefully people will follow, but I don't think this is a week~month process... It's gonna need a lotta time to stay stable or else after the few weeks of MS sold cheaper, someone is gonna just raise the rates again.

Note: I DID sell OP Myshop, but only 15k worth. I even felt a bit guilty selling so high. I just hope sellers can feel a bit of what I feel.

02-18-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Daeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really nice
IGN: Daeku/DejaVuII
Class: Buffalo to_mercenary
Level: 30x/200
Guild: MoonlightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxie
I don't think it will be cheaper then now, only go up within the time.
For example: people are selling at 1k=40m, but I still can find tons of buyers that buy myshop from me at 1k=60m and sometimes 1k=70m...
Hehe well hello, isn't it the guy i managed to lower hes Ms seller price from 70m/k to 50m/k for a while. Its nice to see you again. I assume you still sell at 70m/k right? The question is, why are you so greedy?

02-19-2012   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

People like foxie don't mind taking advantage of people

02-20-2012   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Czulki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladislao
Are you sure?@___@ inflation is still occurring, but at a slow pace. Fantasia only looks like it doesn't have a problem because jewelia is worse. It's like comparing a bird dying in the hospital with a bird who has a milder disease and isn't in the hospital yet. The second bird isn't as bad as the first one but both birds aren't healthy. (I'm not the best with comparisons ._.')
Well I wasn't comparing it to Jewelia and sure don't get me wrong there is inflation on Fantasia but its still acceptable.

Its a natural process: Trickster doesn't attract huge masses of new players, so items like Lv up boxes or 40boxes are in low quantities, so of course people will offer more money to get their hands on them.

Additionally, rich players that have nothing to spend their money on will buy myshop points at very high prices, they dont care because they have the funds, and point sellers dont lower prices because they know the rich will afford them.

Today I saw someone B> 25m/1k points on Fantasia. So I decided to sell 3k points @ 20m and someone bought it from me. Then someone by the name "shakeBR2" called me a retard on priv.

The rich are dictating the prices, thats how its always have been and always will be :P

Last edited by Czulki; 02-20-2012 at 10:13 AM.

02-20-2012   #57 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalisChryses
If you're going to sell a pet that's currently in stock considering there are boxes that have said pet in them, don't make that pet worth 100mil.
Right? .-. I see yuri hats for 80m~+ here, sometimes more than the actual pet. Gacha coins aren't that hard to get, you get them from A TON events or from the start of the game. Adding the fact that hats are kind of commonish, at least more common than pets. Just..ugh... At least put it at that high of a price when the gacha town is gone :1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czulki
Well I wasn't comparing it to Jewelia and sure don't get me wrong there is inflation on Fantasia but its still acceptable.

Today I saw someone B> 25m/1k points on Fantasia. So I decided to sell 3k points @ 20m and someone bought it from me. Then someone by the name "shakeBR2" called me a retard on priv.

The rich are dictating the prices, thats how its always have been and always will be :P
Well.. I agree that if the rich want something, they'll want to pay a ridiculous amount to the seller in order to get it. There's so much want that they'll just empty their pockets for a fuse they'll eventually get tired of.

But how is the fantasia inflation acceptable? You stated before you were selling ms at 20m/k, which is almost twice the normal rate (10-12m) if you keep taking advantage of people who pay a ton of money for points, others will sell at a high price as well and it'll rise in time. If this keeps going on, I honestly won't believe that 'fantasia doesn't have a problem' anymore.
Ms affects equipment as well, repair powders, elixers, anvils.. So it's effecting almost everything.

Sorry if I sounded harsh btw I'm not angry at you xD

02-20-2012   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hero is on a distinguished road
Class: all
Level: 18X~31X
Guild: Hero

its for other prices.

example:
I sell before Ice Heart Sword (Axe odinea) = maximun 600M

now is 1 b XD XD

i have other uniques but now not sell,
prices is more that before,

only sell a T.spear Lv 10 n D.cutlass Lv 11 n P.pistol Lv 10 n p.stick Lv 215 (MA=272)

but i recived offer the 750M ea
omg before sell its items in 350~450M

in my shop I not have problem
Have only principal items for accounts Head n mask MS

i not buy Box (example other opinions:" i Used 30~50 box and nothing pet" XD muahahaha)

now the game have more money n the people used galders for evited lost time in search items

Halo, itens for harkon, items drill tap, nikarium, card for master n quest, LvUP n other box, etc

now cash, MS, or points; before 2M=1K (I sell n buy its price before only friends)
before 4M/5M/7M/10M/15M/20M=1K

december 2012 100M/1K XD

its game is beatyfull not need all items in you char

i have points for past events n have 5 accounts
example: event poppuri
or event with prize points

I win points in its event poppuri 6th plaze top hunter "GuardianHero"
http://trickster.gamerage.com/News/A...t/View/5485/37

.MADHero . GuardianHero .. KosmiCat .. YuiHorie2 . . . NyxHeroGUN . VampireHero . Isoka
_ 29X ______ 31X _____ 27X ____ 23X _______ 28X _____ 21X ____20X
SoulHero . . . . HellHero . . . Evampire . . YuiHorie1 . . NewHeroGUN . . PirateHero
_ 22X ______ 22X _____ 22X ____ 18X _______20X ______ 21X
WitchHero . . . NeoHero
_ 18X ______21X_

02-21-2012   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

kuraikako is on a distinguished road
IGN: kuraikako
Class: Power to_mercenary
Level: 21x
Guild: Umbrella

Firstly, lets not confuse inflation with inflated pricing. Inflation is an increase in the general price of goods/services - but as I showed before, only certain things have increased in price.

Although many won't like to admit it, this is a problem created by supply and demand. I don't want to get too technical, but the certain items that have increased drastically in price are those that are in comparatively short supply and which have a relatively high demand. As a direct result, this situation creates an oligopoly with monopolistic market tendencies - whereby there are a small number of sellers who are significantly influenced by the actions of other sellers. Namely, if one seller increases prices, most other sellers will also increase prices. Because there remains comparatively short supply, the demand is not significantly affected and consumers adjust to the new prices. As a direct result, prices gradually increase.

How does one stop price increases? In real life consumers find a substitute - however, in Trickster there is often no substitute for the items of desire. Herein lies the problem.

Furthermore, in real life there is a central bank who can, if inflationary pressures exist, restrict the supply of money to ease inflation. In this case that would be the GMs - however, they have a conflict of interest in that they want to ensure that the sale of MS remains.

Nevertheless, I think the GMs may have to step in eventually because inflated prices are causing problems - namely, it is kind of hard to trade sums of galder above 1b... You have to use coupons which is both costly, time consuming and annoying...

Ultimately though, I think there is very little we can do to fix pricing - but we can help somewhat by resisting the temptation to buy that overpriced item, even though we really really want it; and hoping others follow and the trend sticks.

PS rant on

Last edited by kuraikako; 02-21-2012 at 06:48 AM.

02-21-2012   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

I'm luaghing at you all right now