ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-15-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

I could understand if it were 50mil per 1k or lower, but anything over, just no.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-15-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all

And just for the simple fact of needing to post 2 more times before editing my profile, I'll come up with something else to say. I think the prices of fuses are ridiculous. If you're going to sell a pet that's currently in stock considering there are boxes that have said pet in them, don't make that pet worth 100mil. Especially not if someone else is going to provide the book. Maybe 80mil, sure. I just don't think, even if there's a demand and unless the pet is extremely hard to get (Like Nef' when her town was around), then you shouldn't try to over-price. AND PEOPLE TRYING TO SELL BASTET. :@ SHE ISN'T WORTH 300MIL. GOSH.

02-15-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

And.. ;<< That's it. -rant done.-

02-15-2012   #24 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalisChryses
And just for the simple fact of needing to post 2 more times before editing my profile, I'll come up with something else to say. I think the prices of fuses are ridiculous. If you're going to sell a pet that's currently in stock considering there are boxes that have said pet in them, don't make that pet worth 100mil. Especially not if someone else is going to provide the book. Maybe 80mil, sure. I just don't think, even if there's a demand and unless the pet is extremely hard to get (Like Nef' when her town was around), then you shouldn't try to over-price. AND PEOPLE TRYING TO SELL BASTET. :@ SHE ISN'T WORTH 300MIL. GOSH.
I think if there is a pet wich is REALLY HARD TO GET in lolboxes or gacha towns they should worth arround 300m+ For example Tenter Paws its like 1b+, Queen Odinea (pop event lolboxes) 500m+, Batty Bats 300m+

I thinks TOTALY RIDICULOUS is lvl up GB 50-70m... Come on, Whats next? Dont get surprised if GMs set a price for Elixirs and mp pots arround 10k each LOL

02-15-2012   #25 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn

Everybody knows that im a MS items Seller too. When that RoboCobo ruined all the economy i sold some MS at 1k=60m, yeah true, 1 week only! Now im trying to low MS price for those that arent RICH and need some of that trash of MS to normal play >_< ... 1k=35m Am i losing galders? Yes , but at least im trying to make things better,
Well Merlyn, you could actually do a lot with selling it at that rate. Make a thread on ggftw, make bulletins in game selling it for that much..People will come to you to buy instead of 50m/1k sellers..And that will force others to lower their prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxie
That's the thing, I don't really care about the economy on Jewelia.
Why would I care if the fuses prices are still high? if I wanna buy a fuse item, when I sell myshop at 1k=35m it would take me x2 MS to get it, it's my own money, and if I can sell for 1k=60m or even 1k=70m, why wouldn't I?
It's not the sellers who increase the rate, it's you guys, the buyers.
First off, it's not US, as we are the ones here on this thread discussing it. Secondly, if you don't care about the economy, you shouldn't even be responding to this thread. And being as there are PLENTY of people selling it for 50m/1k, I highly doubt you get many buyers (if any at all).

02-16-2012   #26 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Well!! Lets Say if we try change price slowly. not all will agree is not about points only is about the stuff the game to and set bosses! its up always more and more! that's why my shop getting over price !

i know its real money MS ... !! what if 1kpts soon 200mil+ !! People Pure points MS like me its good for us selling .. but lets say if you getting Poor one day or you need your money .. cant use it in game anymore ..and you cant Recharge like you always doing ! .. you start think buy points from people like they was buying from you...when you see 1kpts over price!! !!!!!!its Ridiculous
!!

i know its game we love this game... the point we playing its having fun ! we should prepare for everything!!

Thanks all for the opinions! ^^

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

02-16-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

kuraikako is on a distinguished road
IGN: kuraikako
Class: Power to_mercenary
Level: 21x
Guild: Umbrella

The Jewelia server has a really strange economy. You can't really blame the high prices on inflation though - because what has occurred really isn't inflation. Inflation tends to affect all prices, but the rise in prices is mostly associated with fuses, boss drops, LVUP GB's and pretty much anything related to MS.

To provide an example - I can still buy quest items and compound stones for the same price I bought them when I left the game 3 years ago.

Unfortunately, when I started playing again, I realized it was next to impossible to accumulate the funds needed to purchase a boss set without utilizing MS - and that was really disappointing. When I left the game 3 years ago, I managed to save up enough for a Tombeth Set using in-game trading alone i.e. I did not use any MS or anything MS related.

This disparity in prices is what, in essence, creates a rise in the charge for MS - people see boss sets and rare fuses rise in price, so they charge extra for MS to counterbalance. The opposite can also be argued - that the rise in MS provokes a rise in the price of rare EQs - but such an argument only serves to split hairs.

Don't get me wrong however, I very much dislike the situation; and if anyone has seen my MS selling threads, I have stopped my rate at 45m/k - it is ultimately a very small show of my desire to help the economy, but it is a show nonetheless.

In the end however, if we are going to help the economy we need to stop inflating everything.

02-16-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InTheMakingBBoy is on a distinguished road
IGN: InTheMakingBBoy
Class: Buffalo or Racoon? to_warrior
Level: Getting Somewhere :)
Guild: None Right Right Now

when i get back to trickster ill sell 10/1k i would prob set a budget for every month or week sell like 500$ this week or month and when it runs dry everyone has to wait and id prob limit tricksters with a set amount they can buy in that month :W

02-16-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

kuraikako is on a distinguished road
IGN: kuraikako
Class: Power to_mercenary
Level: 21x
Guild: Umbrella

Sorry to double post. But I just thought of a good way to put the current economy into perspective:

(1) When I left (3 years ago) MS was selling for between 4-6m/k and a T.Staff was 55-80m:

This translates to a cost relationship of 7.3-7.5% or a cost ratio of 0.074:1

(2) Presently MS sells for between 35-50m/k and a T.Staff sells for between 800m-1.2b:

This translates to a cost relationship of 4.2%-4.4% or a cost ratio of 0.043:1

This effectively means that MS now has less buying power than it had 3 years ago, and highlights that MS is not the only culprit in creating the present problem.

02-16-2012   #30 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

ís not Easy to Change the price now.. its just many have no life they have no problem to make money in game they spend all time in the game .. ..but who know what will happen its really funny.

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

02-16-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladynoosy
ís not Easy to Change the price now.. its just many have no life they have no problem to make money in game they spend all time in the game .. ..but who know what will happen its really funny.
i will never let eTO economy effect how.much i.sell ms for i like seeing tricksters happy ~

02-16-2012   #32 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

I don't know if all will agree to change price
I will like to lower the price of everything, maybe keep prices of some items that are actually hard to get, like bloody rune, 'cos it hard to drill for

But you know there always greedy people, which are ones who raise prices. I read someone say that SC 16 has same chance to appear like every card, just people overprice it, and I agree. (I've gotten sc16 about 3 times, but I've never gotten 12 or 13 by card ID. Either I'm ridiculously lucky or the person's right.)
I see 4G5 for 650m @_@ 650m, fantasia, and someone is actually consider to buy it. My friend bought for 350m, that almost half the price up for sale.

If you see kuraikako's analysis on the economy from three years ago to now, we are slowly turning into Jewelia...
...Jewelia..

Last edited by Math; 02-19-2012 at 01:25 AM.

02-17-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Czulki is on a distinguished road

Honestly I dont see any problem with Fantasia. I recently came back to TO after a year and the only striking difference in prices that I have noticed is with MS points. They used to be 5-6m per 1k and now its waaaay higher.

02-17-2012   #34 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Im really thinking about traslate me to Fantasia. Gms should move my 6 chars to there >_<

02-17-2012   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn

I think if there is a pet wich is REALLY HARD TO GET in lolboxes or gacha towns they should worth arround 300m+ For example Tenter Paws its like 1b+, Queen Odinea (pop event lolboxes) 500m+, Batty Bats 300m+

I thinks TOTALY RIDICULOUS is lvl up GB 50-70m... Come on, Whats next? Dont get surprised if GMs set a price for Elixirs and mp pots arround 10k each LOL
Yeah, but Bastet was one of the pets that -wasn't- hard to get. She sold for 60mil about 2 months back. And I personally know people that own about 7 of Bastet's fuse. I just think pets that are less hard to come by shouldn't be worth as much. Lvl Up GBs and Lvl 40 GBs are at ridiculous prices as well. I don't like that one bit. I remember back when Lvl up GBs were less than 15mil and Lvl 40 sprints were 5-7mil. We need sellers like that back again. But if people are willing to buy it, then why change the prices? Prices for Gift boxes, MS and fuses will only keep going up from here. x) Lucky for me I know someone who sells MS cheap, but it's unlucky for the people that are looking through party banners for MS. -_- 60-70mil per 1k I've seen MS being sold for now. 50mil is some-what understandable and I think 40mil is very generous, but 60-70mil? That's absurd.

02-17-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladislao
I don't know if all will agree to change price
I will like to lower the price of everything, maybe keep prices of some items that are actually hard to get, like bloody rune, 'cos it hard to drill for

But you know there always greedy people, which are ones who raise prices. I read someone say that SC 16 has same chance to appear like every card, just people overprice it, and I agree.
I see 4G5 for 650m @_@ 650m, fantasia, and someone is actually consider to buy it. My friend bought for 350m, that almost half the price up for sale.

If you see kuraikako's analysis on the economy from three years ago to now, we are slowly turning into Jewelia...
...Jewelia..
650mil for a 4G5 card?
I'd kill to get that price in Jewelia. LOL.
I wish I could transfer all my characters over to the Fantasia server, but granted, the lesser the prices the lesser the profit.

x) I sold my 4G3 card for 750mil on Jewelia.
Waiting on my 4G2 again. My Noc. Staff Fuse also sold for around 400mil.

02-17-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

anything above 20mill per 1k myshop is just not good i don't care how much money you need if you wanna make eTO economy sell under least 15mill that is a reasonable price if everyone sticked to that i i am sure it would get better but tricksters selling 1k for 30-40mill still isnt helping at all if you really wanna make this games economy better everyone has to put forth the effort of lowering their prices not just lowering it a little bit from the current price now.

02-17-2012   #38 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czulki
Honestly I dont see any problem with Fantasia. I recently came back to TO after a year and the only striking difference in prices that I have noticed is with MS points. They used to be 5-6m per 1k and now its waaaay higher.
Are you sure?@___@ inflation is still occurring, but at a slow pace. Fantasia only looks like it doesn't have a problem because jewelia is worse. It's like comparing a bird dying in the hospital with a bird who has a milder disease and isn't in the hospital yet. The second bird isn't as bad as the first one but both birds aren't healthy. (I'm not the best with comparisons ._.')

02-17-2012   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheMakingBBoy
anything above 20mill per 1k myshop is just not good i don't care how much money you need if you wanna make eTO economy sell under least 15mill that is a reasonable price if everyone sticked to that i i am sure it would get better but tricksters selling 1k for 30-40mill still isnt helping at all if you really wanna make this games economy better everyone has to put forth the effort of lowering their prices not just lowering it a little bit from the current price now.
As much as we want it to happen, it won't unless you find those people.
Most people in the TO community want to sell high and it helps that people buy at those prices.

Things aren't going to 'change' in a day. There needs to be a few people that are going to sell for a generally lower price before buyers start to realise they can get more for their money again.

02-17-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladislao
Are you sure?@___@ inflation is still occurring, but at a slow pace. Fantasia only looks like it doesn't have a problem because jewelia is worse. It's like comparing a bird dying in the hospital with a bird who has a milder disease and isn't in the hospital yet. The second bird isn't as bad as the first one but both birds aren't healthy. (I'm not the best with comparisons ._.')
I agree. x)
Jewelia is way worse than Fantasia, but in Fantasia people probably view inflation as pretty bad considering they usually have generous prices.

So I'd definitly agree that comparing Jewelia and Fantasia aren't very good comparisons of the game's economy.